Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Top 10 Reasons To Come To Canada (facts). - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Top 10 Reasons To Come To Canada (facts). (5760 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Reasons To Come To Canada (facts). by 9jagobetta: 5:13pm On Sep 20, 2014
to Come to Canada
1. Canada Rated the BEST Place to Live!
Every year since 1994, the United Nations has rated Canada as the best country in the world to live in.

2 . Prosperity in Canada The economy is BOOMING!
A fast growing, modern, industrialised nation, Canada offers
unlimited potential and opportunity. With the highest standard of
living, Canada is one of the richest countries and is getting better.

3 . The Good Life Canadians enjoy one of the highest qualities of
life in the world
The clean environment makes for clean living. Life expectancy is
76.5 years.

4. Growing Job Market
At 6.8%, Canada’s unemployment rate is the lowest it’s
been since 1976, with hundreds of thousands of new jobs
created each year. Canadians earn an average annual
income of approximately $40,000.

5. Low Tax and Inflation
Consistently decreasing taxes and a 2.3% inflation rate make for a
resilient economy, and Canadians get to keep more of their
personal income each year. This is like giving the whole country a
BIG RAISE!

6. Business and Industry
Unlimited opportunities for development exist in the natural
resources, manufacturing, construction, import/export, commerce,
high-tech and service industries.

7. Top Quality Education
Offering free primary and secondary education and
subsidized post-secondary studies, Canada
spends more on education than any industrialised
nation. Canadian universities and colleges have a
strong international reputation for high quality.

8. Health and Welfare
Canadians have access to social assistance
programs, affordable housing, FREE HEALTHCARE,
and a strong government that helps its people.

9. Safe and Secure
Community policing, strict gun control laws, and a fair justice
system make Canada safe and secure for everyone. Crime rates
are among the lowest in the world, and continue to decline.

10. Multiculturalism
Canada encourages immigrants to retain their unique culture.
Nowhere else is there such a diversity of cultures existing together
in a tolerant, peaceful society.

Just an eye opener, l am not an anti-nationalist. But human welfare and comfort activist. Life is but a one chance experience.
i will soon come up with 10 TOP REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD BE A CANADIAN.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 Reasons To Come To Canada (facts). by pansophist(m): 7:17pm On Sep 20, 2014
For Easy reading cool

9jagobetta: Top 10 reasons to Come to Canada

1. Canada Rated the BEST Place to Live! Every year since 1994, the United Nations has rated Canada as the best country in the world to live in.

2 . Prosperity in Canada The economy is BOOMING! A fast growing, modern, industrialised nation, Canada offers unlimited potential and opportunity. With the highest standard of living, Canada is one of the richest countries and is getting better.

3 . The Good Life Canadians enjoy one of the highest qualities of life in the world The clean environment makes for clean living. Life expectancy is 76.5 years.

4. Growing Job Market At 6.8%, Canada’s unemployment rate is the lowest it’s been since 1976, with hundreds of thousands of new jobs created each year. Canadians earn an average annual income of approximately $40,000.

5. Low Tax and Inflation Consistently decreasing taxes and a 2.3% inflation rate make for a resilient economy, and Canadians get to keep more of their personal income each year. This is like giving the whole country a BIG RAISE!

6. Business and Industry unlimited opportunities for development exist in the natural resources, manufacturing, construction, import/export, commerce, high-tech and service industries

7. Top Quality Education offering free primary and secondary education and subsidized post-secondary studies, Canada spends more on education than any industrialised nation. Canadian universities and colleges have a strong international reputation for high quality.

8. Health and Welfare Canadians have access to social assistance programs, affordable housing, FREE HEALTHCARE, and a strong government that helps its people.

9. Safe and Secure Community policing, strict gun control laws, and a fair justice system make Canada safe and secure for everyone. Crime rates

10. Multiculturalism: Canada encourages immigrants to retain their unique culture. Nowhere else is there such a diversity of cultures existing together in a tolerant, peaceful society.
Re: Top 10 Reasons To Come To Canada (facts). by poik(m): 11:42pm On Sep 20, 2014
I have always known that Canada is a cool place to live
Re: Top 10 Reasons To Come To Canada (facts). by 9jagobetta: 12:32am On Sep 21, 2014
pansophist: For Easy reading cool

Great work, thanks.
Re: Top 10 Reasons To Come To Canada (facts). by millhouse: 1:37pm On Sep 22, 2014
9jagobetta:

Great work, thanks.

thanks a lot
Re: Top 10 Reasons To Come To Canada (facts). by potoki: 1:36am On Sep 23, 2014
Pls can someone put me 2thru on dis forum as a registered nurse wit 5yrs work experience in a federal teaching hospital till date,ao can I start my application processing 4 permanent residence n work permit in canada?
9jagobetta: to Come to Canada
1. Canada Rated the BEST Place to Live!
Every year since 1994, the United Nations has rated Canada as the best country in the world to live in.

2 . Prosperity in Canada The economy is BOOMING!
A fast growing, modern, industrialised nation, Canada offers
unlimited potential and opportunity. With the highest standard of
living, Canada is one of the richest countries and is getting better.

3 . The Good Life Canadians enjoy one of the highest qualities of
life in the world
The clean environment makes for clean living. Life expectancy is
76.5 years.

4. Growing Job Market
At 6.8%, Canada’s unemployment rate is the lowest it’s
been since 1976, with hundreds of thousands of new jobs
created each year. Canadians earn an average annual
income of approximately $40,000.

5. Low Tax and Inflation
Consistently decreasing taxes and a 2.3% inflation rate make for a
resilient economy, and Canadians get to keep more of their
personal income each year. This is like giving the whole country a
BIG RAISE!

6. Business and Industry
Unlimited opportunities for development exist in the natural
resources, manufacturing, construction, import/export, commerce,
high-tech and service industries.

7. Top Quality Education
Offering free primary and secondary education and
subsidized post-secondary studies, Canada
spends more on education than any industrialised
nation. Canadian universities and colleges have a
strong international reputation for high quality.

8. Health and Welfare
Canadians have access to social assistance
programs, affordable housing, FREE HEALTHCARE,
and a strong government that helps its people.

9. Safe and Secure
Community policing, strict gun control laws, and a fair justice
system make Canada safe and secure for everyone. Crime rates

10. Multiculturalism
Canada encourages immigrants to retain their unique culture.
Nowhere else is there such a diversity of cultures existing together
in a tolerant, peaceful society.

Just an eye opener, l am not an anti-nationalist. But human welfare and comfort activist. Life is but a one chance experience.
i will soon come up with 10 TOP REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD BE A CANADIAN.
Re: Top 10 Reasons To Come To Canada (facts). by papiloski(f): 2:38pm On Sep 23, 2014
potoki: Pls can someone put me 2thru on dis forum as a registered nurse wit 5yrs work experience in a federal teaching hospital till date,ao can I start my application processing 4 permanent residence n work permit in canada?
@Potoki,theres a thread open on nairaland for those applying for permanaent residency via the federal skilled worker program you can get all the information you need and also guidance through the process.I follow the thread myself and am learning a lot already.
Re: Top 10 Reasons To Come To Canada (facts). by SkinnyDude(m): 9:41am On Sep 24, 2014
no, thank you. but cold will kill me there.
Re: Top 10 Reasons To Come To Canada (facts). by pansophist(m): 10:25am On Sep 24, 2014
SkinnyDude: no, thank you. but cold will kill me there.

Go Vancouver BC, e no too cold too much there and when I de there for winter, I no see snow sef
Re: Top 10 Reasons To Come To Canada (facts). by SkinnyDude(m): 11:06am On Sep 24, 2014
pansophist:

Go Vancouver BC, e no too cold too much there and when I de there for winter, I no see snow sef
is Quebec not better than Vancouver?
btw.. my money will finish on flight ticket. that place too far oh!
Re: Top 10 Reasons To Come To Canada (facts). by pansophist(m): 11:21am On Sep 24, 2014
SkinnyDude:
is Quebec not better than Vancouver?
btw.. my money will finish on flight ticket. that place too far oh!

Depends on where you are flying from, Vancouver might be far or not.

If you speak French, Quebec might be better. Vancouver is very Asian and the ratio of boys to girls (1:5) is very interesting grin

Vancouver, world most liveable city, The choice is yours but I no de live there sha.
Re: Top 10 Reasons To Come To Canada (facts). by waltersellers(m): 2:01pm On Sep 24, 2014
true talk because i am in canada and its true and much more!!!!
Re: Top 10 Reasons To Come To Canada (facts). by bakandow11: 6:56pm On Sep 24, 2014
i think i can start from here. my people have always wanted to travel ever since when i was little, am a grad of mechanical engr, left naija right on spot as i finish my NYSC, am in dubai right now hoping to bump into canada or US very soon though i wanted to take some courses here as i was advice by 1 american guy i met dat courses in dubai are cheaper than u.s.
Mean while i want to strategically plan my move, PLS what are those things i will need to enter CANADA from here and how best can i go about it.
Re: Top 10 Reasons To Come To Canada (facts). by inyson: 8:27pm On Sep 24, 2014
Pls i need help on hw to go to canada
Re: Top 10 Reasons To Come To Canada (facts). by 9jagobetta: 1:56pm On Oct 06, 2014
inyson:
Pls i need help on hw to go to canada

on what basis or platform?
Re: Top 10 Reasons To Come To Canada (facts). by raphy(m): 3:46pm On Oct 06, 2014
noted
Re: Top 10 Reasons To Come To Canada (facts). by cutieme(m): 9:25am On Oct 07, 2014
@bakandow11 please am still about to make that move you made but please I'll need your advice more about dubai as regards job and other things please tell me more thanks.
Re: Top 10 Reasons To Come To Canada (facts). by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 07, 2014
Nice reasons. I'm yet to see, "5 reasons why you should be in Nigeria" will there be such thread?
Re: Top 10 Reasons To Come To Canada (facts). by 9jagobetta: 10:17am On Oct 07, 2014
missberrypop5:
Nice reasons. I'm yet to see, "5 reasons why you should be in Nigeria" will there be such thread?

may be uncountable reasons why you shouldn't visit Nigeria let alone be in it. yet i believe 9jagobetta.
Re: Top 10 Reasons To Come To Canada (facts). by bakandow11: 9:30pm On Oct 07, 2014
cutieme:
@bakandow11 please am still about to make that move you made but please I'll need your advice more about dubai as regards job and other things please tell me more thanks.
notin really much jst av it at d back of ur mind that dubai aint like europe, u wnt be forced around bt u may b wrking wit sme hostile pple....i dont know if u av eva cum close to indians and bangledish d fact dat u ar smart and intelligent will always b like u av cum to take all thre jobs....wen u finally arrive u will understand better but here is not abt how much u can hustle d wrking ours are fix and u may even be treated like shit but my broda wat ever dey do to u jst mke sure u av urhead caculating sooner u will get thre weakness and be a part of d system .....its not great wen u jst cum bt far better dan wasting time at home....hw i wish av bin here since, rome wasnt build in a day so be ready for d fight.....if u cant stand for a thing u will fall for anything
Re: Top 10 Reasons To Come To Canada (facts). by cutieme(m): 8:46am On Oct 08, 2014
@bakandow thanks for the enlightment please can you drop me your email address let me mail you for more inquiries,thanks bro.
Re: Top 10 Reasons To Come To Canada (facts). by cutieme(m): 1:17pm On Oct 08, 2014
@bakandow11 u fit still flash me on zero eight zero three six eight five seven four seven five,make I Hall u make we talk well
Re: Top 10 Reasons To Come To Canada (facts). by bakandow11: 7:05pm On Oct 08, 2014
cutieme:
@bakandow11 u fit still flash me on zero eight zero three six eight five seven four seven five,make I Hall u make we talk well

calling sha.... 7CBA6B5C dats ma pin i prefer chatting if u wuldnt mind.
Re: Top 10 Reasons To Come To Canada (facts). by graciousme(f): 7:37pm On Oct 08, 2014
What is the best route to enter Canada? Skilled workers program or schooling?
Re: Top 10 Reasons To Come To Canada (facts). by 9jagobetta: 8:46pm On Jan 15, 2015
graciousme:

the two ways are ok, it now depend on the one u get complete and enough package for
Re: Top 10 Reasons To Come To Canada (facts). by bighead1(m): 12:31am On Jan 17, 2015
i hope and pray to make my way in soon enough sha...
Re: Top 10 Reasons To Come To Canada (facts). by wonyi: 4:31pm On Jan 17, 2015
Is it like America dat gives automatic visa at birth?
Re: Top 10 Reasons To Come To Canada (facts). by maternal: 4:41pm On Jan 17, 2015
wonyi:
Is it like America dat gives automatic visa at birth?

You mean citizenship. But the answer is yes.
Re: Top 10 Reasons To Come To Canada (facts). by maternal: 4:44pm On Jan 17, 2015
graciousme:

Skilled worker. I believe you'd get permanent residence right away. But schooling is the 2nd best option.
Re: Top 10 Reasons To Come To Canada (facts). by bebe2(f): 5:28pm On Jan 17, 2015
SkinnyDude:
no, thank you. but cold will kill me there.

abi ooooo,

small uk cold here, i dey feel suicidal grin

canada cold no get part two oooohh
Re: Top 10 Reasons To Come To Canada (facts). by maternal: 5:37pm On Jan 17, 2015
bebe2:

abi ooooo,

In Vancouver it's 9 degrees now in the dead of winter. Other places like 2 degrees. It's not as bad as people make it out to be. Not to mention there's 6 months of actually summer oppose to that horrible rain and muggy weather. Where you get old ancient cities, with people packed together like stock fish, living in tiny crumbling homes, driving small cars aki and powpow are too big to drive. Then add in the insane taxes, chei.
Re: Top 10 Reasons To Come To Canada (facts). by SkinnyDude(m): 5:37pm On Jan 17, 2015
bebe2:

abi ooooo,

haha. i dey hear say canada cold dey synonymous to Russia cold.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fg Condemns Deportation Of 125 Nigerians From South Africa / Nigerians In Iraq..... Lets Know Ourselves. / Canada Visa Got Rejected Twice Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.