Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Photos:meet Nigerian Football Legend Jay-jay Okocha Beautiful Family - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos:meet Nigerian Football Legend Jay-jay Okocha Beautiful Family (51589 Views)

Walter Anga And His Beautiful Family / Meet Nigerian Celebrities & Their Mums( Funke Akindele,omawumi,waje,uche Jombo) / Meet Nigerian Football Legend Jay-jay Okocha Beautiful Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos:meet Nigerian Football Legend Jay-jay Okocha Beautiful Family by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 20, 2014
Former Super Eagles captain an the world greatest player for bolton wanderers,
Austin JayJay Okocha is a legend in the world of football and he graces the
cover of HELLO! Magazine Nigeria this month, and they said of his feature, "For
a man with a lauding career, it is refreshing to see - as we interview him, that
he is affable and without pretence." The former Number 10 player for the
Nigerian Super Eagles, also played for several high profile football clubs around
the world before retiring. He now live most of the year in Nigeria.
Jay Jay Okocha has been married for several years, since 1997, to his wife
Nkechi and they have two beautiful children, a boy and a girl, A-Jay Okocha,
Daniella

15 Likes

Re: Photos:meet Nigerian Football Legend Jay-jay Okocha Beautiful Family by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 20, 2014
Thank goodness his wife is all grown up now( I hope she acts like it too), i do remember a while back, when she was notorious for been a party woman, with an uncontrollable spending habit.
Congratulations on his family.... 17 years of marriage isn't easy.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos:meet Nigerian Football Legend Jay-jay Okocha Beautiful Family by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 20, 2014
O
K
A
Y angry

2 Likes

Re: Photos:meet Nigerian Football Legend Jay-jay Okocha Beautiful Family by Tolexander: 6:30pm On Sep 20, 2014
Truely, the third picture shows the children belong to Okocha.

Will the company producing Maclean grab the picture to promote their product!

2 Likes

Re: Photos:meet Nigerian Football Legend Jay-jay Okocha Beautiful Family by LesbianBoy(m): 6:45pm On Sep 20, 2014
Cute children cheesy
Re: Photos:meet Nigerian Football Legend Jay-jay Okocha Beautiful Family by pretydiva(f): 7:13pm On Sep 20, 2014
Beautiful family kiss
Re: Photos:meet Nigerian Football Legend Jay-jay Okocha Beautiful Family by angelTI(f): 7:22pm On Sep 20, 2014
Beautiful family.

please o, just asking ni o for 'knowing' sake.... What does JJ do now?

2 Likes

Re: Photos:meet Nigerian Football Legend Jay-jay Okocha Beautiful Family by adet991(f): 7:24pm On Sep 20, 2014
Lovely family
Re: Photos:meet Nigerian Football Legend Jay-jay Okocha Beautiful Family by kenny1795(m): 7:44pm On Sep 20, 2014
I just skipped the writings to view the pictures.... But after seeing the daughter, I had to go back and read the whole post again... Looking for her name... Op please what's her name?

3 Likes

Re: Photos:meet Nigerian Football Legend Jay-jay Okocha Beautiful Family by IAMBREEZY: 7:58pm On Sep 20, 2014
cute family

1 Like

Re: Photos:meet Nigerian Football Legend Jay-jay Okocha Beautiful Family by opella(f): 8:13pm On Sep 20, 2014
Cute family. Is that the girl's natural hair? Lovely!

1 Like

Re: Photos:meet Nigerian Football Legend Jay-jay Okocha Beautiful Family by safarigirl(f): 8:33pm On Sep 20, 2014
opella: Cute family. Is that the girl's natural hair? Lovely!
if I hear say na her natural hair.

I wan ask how much she buy the weavon...I know say I no go fit afford am, I just dey ask

9 Likes

Re: Photos:meet Nigerian Football Legend Jay-jay Okocha Beautiful Family by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 20, 2014
kenny1795: I just skipped the writings to view the pictures.... But after seeing the daughter, I had to go back and read the whole post again... Looking for her name... Op please what's her name?
chai God thank u for Seun.if to,say NL no dey I no go de LMAO grin
Re: Photos:meet Nigerian Football Legend Jay-jay Okocha Beautiful Family by Janeify(f): 8:47pm On Sep 20, 2014
Wonderful family :beautiful daughter, cute son,amazing wife and great but short hubby grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos:meet Nigerian Football Legend Jay-jay Okocha Beautiful Family by Harmvirus(f): 9:01pm On Sep 20, 2014
Beautiful!
Re: Photos:meet Nigerian Football Legend Jay-jay Okocha Beautiful Family by 50calibre(m): 9:03pm On Sep 20, 2014
Jay jay is an absolute legend, his genius & touch of class has been greatly missed in the super eagles.

Btw his wife is looking very mature, there used to be rumours when they were in Bolton that his wife had a craving for white men's coc*k!!

1 Like

Re: Photos:meet Nigerian Football Legend Jay-jay Okocha Beautiful Family by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 20, 2014
safarigirl: if I hear say na her natural hair.

I wan ask how much she buy the weavon...I know say I no go fit afford am, I just dey ask
Hahahahaha, babe that one na unadulterated HUMAN HAIR! ...but her hairline is adorable sha.

1 Like

Re: Photos:meet Nigerian Football Legend Jay-jay Okocha Beautiful Family by DollyParton1(f): 9:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
Some family just beautiful all through. No worworness involved. I always admire families like that.
Re: Photos:meet Nigerian Football Legend Jay-jay Okocha Beautiful Family by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 20, 2014
DollyParton1: Some family just beautiful all through. No worworness involved. I always admire families like that.
we can. make a family like that too you know?, all you just have to do is say Yes

1 Like

Re: Photos:meet Nigerian Football Legend Jay-jay Okocha Beautiful Family by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 20, 2014
kenny1795: I just skipped the writings to view the pictures.... But after seeing the daughter, I had to go back and read the whole post again... Looking for her name... Op please what's her name?
we are on the same mission, I will also like to know, if find out no fail to halla me, +including her digit.
Re: Photos:meet Nigerian Football Legend Jay-jay Okocha Beautiful Family by AyodejiCharles(m): 9:52pm On Sep 20, 2014
classic and beautiful people

Re: Photos:meet Nigerian Football Legend Jay-jay Okocha Beautiful Family by MizzD: 9:55pm On Sep 20, 2014
Janeify: Wonderful family :beautiful daughter, cute son,amazing wife and great but short hubby grin

Go and read that front page thread about ladies' obsession with tall men tongue

@topic..Very cute family. They all look good.

2 Likes

Re: Photos:meet Nigerian Football Legend Jay-jay Okocha Beautiful Family by Janeify(f): 9:58pm On Sep 20, 2014
MizzD:

Go and read that front page thread about ladies' obsession with tall men tongue

@topic..Very cute family. They all look good.
i no read,tall men all the way tongue tell me one secret,are you short? grin

1 Like

Re: Photos:meet Nigerian Football Legend Jay-jay Okocha Beautiful Family by ginajet(f): 9:59pm On Sep 20, 2014
I have got mad love for diz family.... they are always showing love to everyone..... very humble children
Re: Photos:meet Nigerian Football Legend Jay-jay Okocha Beautiful Family by ginajet(f): 9:59pm On Sep 20, 2014
sandra ny best friend...... for all of you wanting to knw her name, now you knw what next?
Re: Photos:meet Nigerian Football Legend Jay-jay Okocha Beautiful Family by MizzD: 10:03pm On Sep 20, 2014
Janeify: i no read,tall men all the way tongue tell me one secret,are you short? grin

What would you call 6.1ft wink
Re: Photos:meet Nigerian Football Legend Jay-jay Okocha Beautiful Family by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 20, 2014
Janeify: Wonderful family :beautiful daughter, cute son,amazing wife and great but short hubby grin
I thought it's not about the size of the man, but the size of his pocket. or..........

1 Like

Re: Photos:meet Nigerian Football Legend Jay-jay Okocha Beautiful Family by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 20, 2014
I thought it's not about the size of the man, but the size of his pocket. or..........?
Re: Photos:meet Nigerian Football Legend Jay-jay Okocha Beautiful Family by kenny1795(m): 10:17pm On Sep 20, 2014
denkyw:
we are on the same mission, I will also like to know, if find out no fail to halla me, +including her digit.
Go and read the "guys code".... Wait till I give you a go ahead order
Re: Photos:meet Nigerian Football Legend Jay-jay Okocha Beautiful Family by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 20, 2014
kenny1795: Go and read the "guys code".... Wait till I give you a go ahead order
I see the gal first na, na me be the op abi you done 4get,or na you be the brother?
Re: Photos:meet Nigerian Football Legend Jay-jay Okocha Beautiful Family by justi4jesu(f): 10:31pm On Sep 20, 2014
AyodejiCharles: classic and beautiful people

Exactly. .
Re: Photos:meet Nigerian Football Legend Jay-jay Okocha Beautiful Family by kenny1795(m): 10:32pm On Sep 20, 2014
ginajet: sandra ny best friend...... for all of you wanting to knw her name, now you knw what next?
please speak English.. Is her name Sandra what? A link to a Facebook, whatsapp, BBM, twitter, tumblr, or any social sites will do

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade Pounding Yam For Husband / #10YearsChallenge: Linda Ikeji Shares Throwback Photos Of Her Cars / Mr Eazi Lied About The N2Million Schlumberger Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.