Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Photos:meet Nigerian Football Legend Jay-jay Okocha Beautiful Family - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos:meet Nigerian Football Legend Jay-jay Okocha Beautiful Family (51585 Views)

Walter Anga And His Beautiful Family / Meet Nigerian Celebrities & Their Mums( Funke Akindele,omawumi,waje,uche Jombo) / Meet Nigerian Football Legend Jay-jay Okocha Beautiful Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos:meet Nigerian Football Legend Jay-jay Okocha Beautiful Family by kenny1795(m): 10:51pm On Sep 20, 2014
denkyw:
I see the gal first na, na me be the op abi you done 4get,or na you be the brother?
YES can't you see me untop.... According to the guy's code... The sister is off limit
Re: Photos:meet Nigerian Football Legend Jay-jay Okocha Beautiful Family by fairheven: 10:59pm On Sep 20, 2014
glitest: Thank goodness his wife is all grown up now( I hope she acts like it too), i do remember a while back, when she was notorious for been a party woman, with an uncontrollable spending habit.
Congratulations on his family.... 17 years of marriage isn't easy.
Her spendin habit,..you dey follow her for back wen she de go shopping? sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos:meet Nigerian Football Legend Jay-jay Okocha Beautiful Family by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 20, 2014
fairheven:
Her spendin habit,..you dey follow her for back wen she de go shopping? sad
Hmm!
Re: Photos:meet Nigerian Football Legend Jay-jay Okocha Beautiful Family by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 20, 2014
abeg come carry no 10 shirt from mikel slowbilis

2 Likes

Re: Photos:meet Nigerian Football Legend Jay-jay Okocha Beautiful Family by Nobody: 1:59am On Sep 21, 2014
kenny1795: YES can't you see me untop.... According to the guy's code... The sister is off limit
off limit...?,not when I intend to wife her
Re: Photos:meet Nigerian Football Legend Jay-jay Okocha Beautiful Family by kenny1795(m): 7:05am On Sep 21, 2014
denkyw:
off limit...?,not when I intend to wife her
WIFE? suen where can I buy e-weapons
Re: Photos:meet Nigerian Football Legend Jay-jay Okocha Beautiful Family by fairygeh(f): 7:06am On Sep 21, 2014
kenny1795: I just skipped the writings to view the pictures.... But after seeing the daughter, I had to go back and read the whole post again... Looking for her name... Op please what's her name?
. wink
Re: Photos:meet Nigerian Football Legend Jay-jay Okocha Beautiful Family by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 21, 2014
kenny1795: WIFE? suen where can I buy e-weapons
hehehe!, were is that written in the guys code?
Re: Photos:meet Nigerian Football Legend Jay-jay Okocha Beautiful Family by ginajet(f): 7:40am On Sep 21, 2014
kenny1795: please speak English.. Is her name Sandra what? A link to a Facebook, whatsapp, BBM, twitter, tumblr, or any social sites will do
see your mouth... am not going to share any link..... if you desperately want to meet her, go play for super Eagles..... win world cup, golden boot and fifa most valuable player, of course get Real Madrid to sign you and Okocha will personally introduce you to her..... tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos:meet Nigerian Football Legend Jay-jay Okocha Beautiful Family by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 21, 2014
ginajet: see your mouth... am not going to share any link..... if you desperately want to meet her, go play for super Eagles..... win world cup, golden boot and fifa most valuable player, of course get Real Madrid to sign you and Okocha will personally introduce you to her..... tongue
lolz,you wicked die!....That's a white elephant project. to accomplish with the super eagles,I pity the guy.
Re: Photos:meet Nigerian Football Legend Jay-jay Okocha Beautiful Family by ginajet(f): 8:49am On Sep 21, 2014
denkyw:
lolz,you wicked die!....That's a white elephant project. to accomplish with the super eagles,I pity the guy.
my brother anything is possible with God na and besides na love matter we dey talk about for here if Romeo could die for Juliet , the guy should be able to make his country proud for Okocha's daughter na cheesy cheesy
Re: Photos:meet Nigerian Football Legend Jay-jay Okocha Beautiful Family by Janeify(f): 11:24am On Sep 21, 2014
denkyw:
I thought it's not about the size of the man, but the size of his pocket. or..........?
i didn't complain about his height,i only stated what i saw
Re: Photos:meet Nigerian Football Legend Jay-jay Okocha Beautiful Family by Janeify(f): 11:26am On Sep 21, 2014
MizzD:
What would you call 6.1ft wink
cool kiss
Re: Photos:meet Nigerian Football Legend Jay-jay Okocha Beautiful Family by kenny1795(m): 11:50am On Sep 21, 2014
ginajet: see your mouth... am not going to share any link..... if you desperately want to meet her, go play for super Eagles..... win world cup, golden boot and fifa most valuable player, of course get Real Madrid to sign you and Okocha will personally introduce you to her..... tongue
REALLY? Dats your opinion sha... Lemme ask her myself
Re: Photos:meet Nigerian Football Legend Jay-jay Okocha Beautiful Family by fairheven: 12:31pm On Sep 22, 2014
glitest:
Hmm!
Hmm? Warming up to attack? cheesy cheesy ahh ,am sorry o,na play o cool
Re: Photos:meet Nigerian Football Legend Jay-jay Okocha Beautiful Family by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 22, 2014
fairheven:
Hmm? Warming up to attack? cheesy cheesy ahh ,am sorry o,na play o cool
Warn yourself. grin
Re: Photos:meet Nigerian Football Legend Jay-jay Okocha Beautiful Family by Lilimax(f): 3:06pm On Sep 22, 2014
The son is the chip of the old block.
Lovely family smiley
Re: Photos:meet Nigerian Football Legend Jay-jay Okocha Beautiful Family by nickz(m): 3:08pm On Sep 22, 2014
Don't know if this is real

But this guy was just underrated sadsad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9E3HCeH2-CE
Re: Photos:meet Nigerian Football Legend Jay-jay Okocha Beautiful Family by ElPhenomenal(m): 3:12pm On Sep 22, 2014
Jay jay haha boss
Re: Photos:meet Nigerian Football Legend Jay-jay Okocha Beautiful Family by jumbo44(m): 3:12pm On Sep 22, 2014
He,s the wu mak me enjoy football.... I 1 luv dis guy abeg
Re: Photos:meet Nigerian Football Legend Jay-jay Okocha Beautiful Family by Gistmetoday: 3:13pm On Sep 22, 2014
They look Cute embarassed
Re: Photos:meet Nigerian Football Legend Jay-jay Okocha Beautiful Family by LaRoyalHighness(f): 3:13pm On Sep 22, 2014
Cute family.
Re: Photos:meet Nigerian Football Legend Jay-jay Okocha Beautiful Family by shizzle11(m): 3:14pm On Sep 22, 2014
Very good looking kids....wonderful family
Re: Photos:meet Nigerian Football Legend Jay-jay Okocha Beautiful Family by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 22, 2014
safarigirl: if I hear say na her natural hair.

I wan ask how much she buy the weavon...I know say I no go fit afford am, I just dey ask
it could be.... they're rich nd she could be on a hhj
Re: Photos:meet Nigerian Football Legend Jay-jay Okocha Beautiful Family by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 22, 2014
beautiful family
Re: Photos:meet Nigerian Football Legend Jay-jay Okocha Beautiful Family by TolaniLuv: 3:21pm On Sep 22, 2014
Jay jay' I wish we have another yousad
Re: Photos:meet Nigerian Football Legend Jay-jay Okocha Beautiful Family by davidiyke(m): 3:21pm On Sep 22, 2014
nice family.
Re: Photos:meet Nigerian Football Legend Jay-jay Okocha Beautiful Family by Rapsainot(m): 3:23pm On Sep 22, 2014
Daniella okocha, daughter of Austin okocha, I will surely marry you.... Quote me

1 Like

Re: Photos:meet Nigerian Football Legend Jay-jay Okocha Beautiful Family by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 22, 2014
Nice looking family

Re: Photos:meet Nigerian Football Legend Jay-jay Okocha Beautiful Family by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 22, 2014
Damn, what a beautiful fam. what dreams may come embarassed
Re: Photos:meet Nigerian Football Legend Jay-jay Okocha Beautiful Family by prowlG: 3:31pm On Sep 22, 2014
Nice family

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beverly Osu Shares Filter-Free Selfie, Bares Cleavage / Omotola Jalade Pounding Yam For Husband / #10YearsChallenge: Linda Ikeji Shares Throwback Photos Of Her Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.