Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Serious Biz - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Serious Biz (586 Views)

Good Biz / Mind Ur Biz / Nairaland Gbogbo Biz Gurls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Serious Biz by Tosadi(m): 9:01pm On Sep 20, 2014
The only c*ck in the churchyard was missing and the reverend father was worried as it meant no eggs or more chickens from the hens. So he decided to announce it during the Sunday service, and it went thus
Father: Who has seen my co*k?
Some women in the church stood up.
Father: No, that's not what I meant. I mean, who has seen the c*ck in this church?
Half of the women stood up.
Father: No. I mean, who has seen a co*k that does not belong to him?
All the men and women in the church stood up.

1 Like

Re: Serious Biz by Tosadi(m): 9:07pm On Sep 20, 2014
A mother-in-law arrives home from the mall to find her son-in-law boiling angry and hurriedly packing his suitcase.
“What happened ?” she asks anxiously.
“What happened! I’ll tell you what happened. I sent an email to my wife telling her I was coming home today from my business trip. I get home, and guess what I found? Yes, your daughter, my wife, with a guy in our marital bed!
This is unforgiveable, the end of our marriage. I’m done. I’m leaving forever!”
“Calm down, calm down!” says his mother-in-law. “There is something very odd going on here. My daughter would never do such a thing! There must be a simple explanation. I’ll go speak to her immediately and find out what happened.”
Moments later, the mother-in-law comes back with a big smile.
”I told you there must be a simple explanation...she didn’t receive your E-mail !”

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Police : LOL! / Hilarious Throwback Photos Of Naija Celebs / Result Of Smoking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.