Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

NIGERIA 2015: APC Will Win Overwhelmingly, PDP Has Failed – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIGERIA 2015: APC Will Win Overwhelmingly, PDP Has Failed – Buhari (1302 Views)

APC Will Only Substitute Audu For Kogi Supplementary Election - Attorney General / Six Reasons Why Dakuku Peterside Of APC Will Win Rivers Guber Elections Rerun / 2015: APC Is Blinded By Desperation For Power – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NIGERIA 2015: APC Will Win Overwhelmingly, PDP Has Failed – Buhari by 9jagobetta: 9:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
Former Head of State, Major-General Muhammadu
Buhari (rtd), has said that the endorsement of
President Goodluck Jonathan by the Peoples
Democratic Party (PDP) as its sole candidate to
contest the presidential seat in 2015 will not make
any difference as the All Progressives Congress
(APC) will win overwhelmingly.
Buhari stated this on Friday, in Sokoto, the Sokoto
State capital, while inaugurating projects executed
by the state governor, Aliyu Wammako, according
to report from Nigerian Tribune
The former head of state, who was on a two-day
visit to the state, said the endorsement of
Jonathan would not make any difference as the
PDP has failed to address problems facing the
masses.
He lamented the high level of insecurity and
crimes in the country.
“The number of military men deployed to monitor
elections in Ekiti State, if deployed to the North
East, will end the Boko Haram insurgency. Our
Chibok girls are still in captivity,” he said.
He further added that APC is a party with clear
objectives.
“Our aim and focus is to put a stop to corrupt
practices and restore hope to Nigeria,” he said.

2 Likes

Re: NIGERIA 2015: APC Will Win Overwhelmingly, PDP Has Failed – Buhari by billsteve(m): 9:20pm On Sep 20, 2014
Buhari na craze dey dat you head.. You no go fit sidon for that sit

4 Likes

Re: NIGERIA 2015: APC Will Win Overwhelmingly, PDP Has Failed – Buhari by martins0: 9:24pm On Sep 20, 2014
True signs and symptoms of malaria!
Get yourself tested.
The PDP I know for now can not lose the general elections.
The reasons are not far fetched;
The APC presidential hopefuls are Buhari, Atiku or Kwankwaso.
None of these men can muster as much clout as necessary to defeat GEJ. He has beaten them in previous elections and will repeat same come 2015.
A Fashola ticket would have been a master stroke and given PDP a good run for their money but will the godfathers in APC agree

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIGERIA 2015: APC Will Win Overwhelmingly, PDP Has Failed – Buhari by Mogidi: 6:37am On Sep 21, 2014
CPC will win, ANPP will win, Buhari has been saying this since 1999, repeating same line, election after election.

3 Likes

Re: NIGERIA 2015: APC Will Win Overwhelmingly, PDP Has Failed – Buhari by akumada1: 6:44am On Sep 21, 2014
Buhari needs national award. Grand loser of order of nigeria (GLOON)

2 Likes

Re: NIGERIA 2015: APC Will Win Overwhelmingly, PDP Has Failed – Buhari by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:19am On Sep 21, 2014
Mogidi: CPC will win, ANPP will win, Buhari has been saying this since 1999, repeating same line election after election.

This time hes right.

Watch how your darling GEJ gets decimated in the West, latest November ending.

Dont catch a heart attack when Cameron, Obama etc openly urge Nigerians to do away with him.

Also, tell him the new P.R firm they are talking to in the DMV area wont do them any good. Waste of money. But who cares, so long as the African's illegal funds pays U.S salaries and puts meals on American tables, who cares what the backwards oafs do?

1 Like

Re: NIGERIA 2015: APC Will Win Overwhelmingly, PDP Has Failed – Buhari by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 21, 2014
I think this endorsement of GEJ without primaries is the best time for APC to conduct a primary and use it as a campaign strategy.

The APC chances just got brighter.

1 Like

Re: NIGERIA 2015: APC Will Win Overwhelmingly, PDP Has Failed – Buhari by tinkinjow: 8:29am On Sep 21, 2014
I even doubt the APC taking part in the election
I foresee a boycott
Gej is gonna be returned unopposed...it's getting clearer by the day.
Those who chose to be blinded won't see this.

3 Likes

Re: NIGERIA 2015: APC Will Win Overwhelmingly, PDP Has Failed – Buhari by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:30am On Sep 21, 2014
ilugunboy: I think this endorsement of GEJ without primaries is the best time for APC to conduct a primary and use it as a campaign strategy.

The APC chances just got brighter.

Nope, the later they wait the better. GEJ is finished, trust me on this. Top Senators out here hate him. And I can tell you that the annual country report being prepared by State (Dept) is so unfavorable that even Obama might have no choice but to speak on it.

Bookmark November and quote me when the time is due.
Re: NIGERIA 2015: APC Will Win Overwhelmingly, PDP Has Failed – Buhari by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 21, 2014
Fmr Senegal Pres, Wade contested 4 times and lost. He went ahead to win the 5th trial, 6th and 7th, defeating the then incumbent. Sadly, he himmself was defeated as an incumbent in 2012.

Incumbent ivory coast President Allasane Ouatara contested 2 times and "was schemed out". He went ahead to win the 3rd time in 2010, defeating the then incumbent.

Earlier this year, Malawian incumbent lost woefully, coming 3rd.

Abraham Lincoln lost 8 elections including the Senate but went ahead to win the Presidential Poll.

To those saying, "Buhari has always been failing", let me assure you all that history is in the making. We shall see for the first time an incumbent losing and a longtime opposition forming New Government in 2015. It has tarried but 2015 is the appointed time.

#General Muhammadu Buhari 4 President 2015
#APC!! Change! Change!! Aso Rock 2015!!

5 Likes

Re: NIGERIA 2015: APC Will Win Overwhelmingly, PDP Has Failed – Buhari by size38: 8:32am On Sep 21, 2014
Yes ooooo! Without any argument PDP has failed us woefully. We need something new.

4 Likes

Re: NIGERIA 2015: APC Will Win Overwhelmingly, PDP Has Failed – Buhari by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 21, 2014
tinkinjow: I even doubt the APC taking part in the election
I foresee a boycott
Gej is gonna be returned unopposed...it's getting clearer by the day.
Those who chose to be blinded won't see this.

Why would APC boycott the election.?

1 Like

Re: NIGERIA 2015: APC Will Win Overwhelmingly, PDP Has Failed – Buhari by Plus10(m): 8:48am On Sep 21, 2014
This is how Buhari keeps giving himself hope by the time he fails come 2015,he would start spilling rubbish and igniting crisis everywhere....but if he dare try it this time,he would be lockup in a dungeon.
Re: NIGERIA 2015: APC Will Win Overwhelmingly, PDP Has Failed – Buhari by 9jagobetta: 1:34pm On Sep 21, 2014
i personally pray hope come 2015
Re: NIGERIA 2015: APC Will Win Overwhelmingly, PDP Has Failed – Buhari by 9jagobetta: 1:34pm On Sep 21, 2014
i personally pray for hope come 2015
Re: NIGERIA 2015: APC Will Win Overwhelmingly, PDP Has Failed – Buhari by Amanwulu1(m): 3:28pm On Sep 21, 2014
wen I first saw d title of dis thread my heart went fiaaaaannn! before I now see buhari and I regained my peace.
Re: NIGERIA 2015: APC Will Win Overwhelmingly, PDP Has Failed – Buhari by tinkinjow: 3:49pm On Sep 21, 2014
ilugunboy:

Why would APC boycott the election.?
Ask this again when it happen
Re: NIGERIA 2015: APC Will Win Overwhelmingly, PDP Has Failed – Buhari by BrokenTV: 3:56pm On Sep 21, 2014
Just only laughing at how APC are going to receive a s s whipping come next year, is not always about running their mouth like tap, APC are losers and that's what they are.

1 Like

Re: NIGERIA 2015: APC Will Win Overwhelmingly, PDP Has Failed – Buhari by atlwireles: 4:21pm On Sep 21, 2014
Listen to the cry babies grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: NIGERIA 2015: APC Will Win Overwhelmingly, PDP Has Failed – Buhari by 9jagobetta: 12:56pm On Oct 06, 2014
let those who really and sincerely want to overthrown the ruling party bring forth a formidable and worthy candidate for Nigerians to make their choice. i will always pray for 9jagobetta! (my opinion though)
Re: NIGERIA 2015: APC Will Win Overwhelmingly, PDP Has Failed – Buhari by Amanwulu1(m): 1:09pm On Oct 06, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:

This time hes right.

Watch how your darling GEJ gets decimated in the West, latest November ending.

Dont catch a heart attack when Cameron, Obama etc openly urge Nigerians to do away with him.

Also, tell him the new P.R firm they are talking to in the DMV area wont do them any good. Waste of money. But who cares, so long as the African's illegal funds pays U.S salaries and puts meals on American tables, who cares what the backwards oafs do?
u are sick of oyiboidolizemaniac. So na obama dem go come tell us wetin we go do for naija. Bros, I hate dis kain talk abeg. We're not idiots though we've our challenges.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

From Entertainer To Politician,see The Campaign Posters Of Nigerian Entertainers / Nigeria: Abacha Never Stole, Say Buhari, Babangida / PHOTOS: President Jonathan In Burkina Faso For Mediation Talks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.