Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,892 members, 7,810,425 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Considering Brand Of Laptop - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Considering Brand Of Laptop (1964 Views)

I Have 65;000 Naira....help Advice Me On The Type Of Laptop To Buy. / Advice Needed: Choice Of Laptop To Buy! / Auction/sales Of Laptop,blackberry,jeep,truck,vans Etc By 9th And 10th Sep. 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Considering Brand Of Laptop by 2ndking: 10:24pm On Sep 20, 2014
Please fellow NLs that have known laptop computers too well, I want to know
1. Factors to consider while choosing a laptop.
2. The best brand to choose.
Rating the brand from top to least will be highly appreciated.
Re: Considering Brand Of Laptop by Faraidi(m): 8:14am On Sep 21, 2014
Dell or HP
Re: Considering Brand Of Laptop by 2ndking: 2:35pm On Sep 21, 2014
OK thanks
Re: Considering Brand Of Laptop by Tolzeal(m): 3:01pm On Sep 21, 2014
Faraidi: Dell or HP

Why Dell Or Hp . The Problem We have In Nigeria Is most Go with The crowd And Nothing else. There are Better products out There, As For me and experience Had I will Always go With Lenovo Lappies Cos there Are Less Faulty, Good and awesome Specs. HP Is On a Fair Ranking to me.

Leno

1 Like

Re: Considering Brand Of Laptop by Faraidi(m): 7:43pm On Sep 21, 2014
Tolzeal:

Why Dell Or Hp . The Problem We have In Nigeria Is most Go with The crowd And Nothing else. There are Better products out There, As For me and experience Had I will Always go With Lenovo Lappies Cos there Are Less Faulty, Good and awesome Specs. HP Is On a Fair Ranking to me.

Leno
So,you actually mean Lenovo is better than HP&Dell? What about parts are the spare parts more common as HP&Dell? it is better to buy a product that has parts that is the first thing to consider.
Re: Considering Brand Of Laptop by BuhBye: 4:57am On Sep 27, 2014
Faraidi: So,you actually mean Lenovo is better than HP&Dell? What about parts are the spare parts more common as HP&Dell? it is better to buy a product that has parts that is the first thing to consider.
Performance and durability first before parts.
Re: Considering Brand Of Laptop by 2ndking: 1:13pm On Nov 05, 2014
Considering price also, i budgeted 50k for a 15.6inch lappy
Re: Considering Brand Of Laptop by martineverest(m): 11:08pm On Nov 05, 2014
Hp and dell,undoubtedly have quality and brand,but lenovo is gradually overtaking dem in nigeria and now highest sales in d world.....dell and hp re overpriced.
Re: Considering Brand Of Laptop by Young03(m): 11:53pm On Nov 05, 2014
I use gateway laptop.model E-475M bt my problm wt it is dt d ram size is 74.4GB only
Re: Considering Brand Of Laptop by mcdokwe(m): 11:55am On Nov 10, 2014
2ndking:
Considering price also, i budgeted 50k for a 15.6inch lappy
I have varieties you can choose from if u make it 60k
Re: Considering Brand Of Laptop by brightk(m): 7:50am On Nov 11, 2014
its not about the name, this is the reason why hp has turned us to a dumping site..... @ op wat do u desire on ur laptop.. u should be able to give specifications and then someone can recommend a laptop 4 u.. if u are not the techy type den tell us ur needs.. what do u want 2 use d laptop for? and i heard someone say parts are available..lol... let me tell u.. i bought a pc (hp) core i5 4gb ram wen intel released the the core i5 in2 d market.. i have since turned d laptop in2 a desktop just becos i couldnt get the parts here in 9ja.. i even met someone in computer village scrapping his own becos of d same problem...

even d price for the parts online is discouraging
Re: Considering Brand Of Laptop by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 11, 2014
Abeg Apple Mac unkor?? I need advice
Re: Considering Brand Of Laptop by brightk(m): 8:04am On Nov 11, 2014
SuperMartins:
Abeg Apple Mac unkor?? I need advice
what are your needs and ur budget
Re: Considering Brand Of Laptop by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 11, 2014
brightk:
what are your needs and ur budget
not about the budget actually..I mean d total usage.. How does it feel like..my 1st time wantn to use an apple system.. Heard its not like d normal windows
Re: Considering Brand Of Laptop by lekropasky(m): 4:03pm On Nov 11, 2014
4GB ram, intel core-i3 pro, 500GB HDD wide screen.....how much do i spare pls.
Re: Considering Brand Of Laptop by mcdokwe(m): 6:51pm On Nov 11, 2014
Re: Considering Brand Of Laptop by brightk(m): 8:09pm On Nov 11, 2014
lekropasky:
4GB ram, intel core-i3 pro, 500GB HDD wide screen.....how much do i spare pls.
we shud be looking @ 75-85k
Re: Considering Brand Of Laptop by brightk(m): 8:23pm On Nov 11, 2014
SuperMartins:
not about the budget actually..I mean d total usage.. How does it feel like..my 1st time wantn to use an apple system.. Heard its not like d normal windows
yes it is not like the normal windows. am not discouraging u.. but i want 2 ask how long u ve bin using windows..
Re: Considering Brand Of Laptop by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 11, 2014
brightk:
yes it is not like the normal windows. am not discouraging u.. but i want 2 ask how long u ve bin using windows..
abt 4 to 5 yrs but wasn't so into my system.. Didn't fully access it totally..b truthful pls,hope no error on mac
Re: Considering Brand Of Laptop by ilotriouzAY(m): 9:43pm On Nov 11, 2014
Vote kiddablingzz for mr nairaland 2014

Link coming soon
Re: Considering Brand Of Laptop by 2ndking: 6:41pm On Nov 12, 2014
as a year 1 student studying Computer Sciences.
Recommend the best poppy pls.
Re: Considering Brand Of Laptop by brightk(m): 8:20pm On Nov 12, 2014
SuperMartins:
abt 4 to 5 yrs but wasn't so into my system.. Didn't fully access it totally..b truthful pls,hope no error on mac
Yes there are always errors on any os.. nonei s perfect.. anyways if after getting mac and u get fustrated maybe becos of lack of softwares not available.. u can either use vmware 2 get a taste of windows, dual boot to have both win n mac or better till turn ur whole apple pc to windows fully..

1 Like

Re: Considering Brand Of Laptop by brightk(m): 8:23pm On Nov 12, 2014
2ndking:
as a year 1 student studying Computer Sciences.
Recommend the best poppy pls.
wat is ur budget ? are u getting a new or second hand pc
Re: Considering Brand Of Laptop by 2ndking: 6:59pm On Nov 13, 2014
I have 50k and i don't want a mini lappy
Re: Considering Brand Of Laptop by brightk(m): 11:12am On Nov 14, 2014
2ndking:
I have 50k and i don't want a mini lappy
aint sure of new lappy 4 50k except u want a mini which u ve refused..
Re: Considering Brand Of Laptop by Villymoore(m): 11:49am On Nov 14, 2014
Hello Nairalanders,

Does any one knows about "MEDION" laptops? A German products. How good is this product?

1 Share

Re: Considering Brand Of Laptop by mcdokwe(m): 6:30pm On Nov 17, 2014
mcdokwe:
a downloadable list is available https://drive.google.com/a/mylaptops.com.ng/file/d/0B09sly-P7TERZDRJUVVOTFhXbEU/view?usp=sharing
has been made accessible to all, however there has been a slight increase in some products due to the Naira-dollar exchange rate

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

LG Gram 15 Core I7 Processor -review And Specification. / Lcd Vs Led Vs Oled Vs Amoled Vs Pmoled Vs Crt / How Can I Convert Txt To Php

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.