Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

My Mysterious Encounter With TB Joshua - Funmi Iyanda - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Mysterious Encounter With TB Joshua - Funmi Iyanda (1046 Views)

Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Pfn Makes It Clear That Any Member Fraternizes With Tb Joshua Will Be Suspended / Live Healing Service On Emmanuel Tv With Tb Joshua - Happening Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mysterious Encounter With TB Joshua - Funmi Iyanda by brainbox2014(m): 10:31pm On Sep 20, 2014
Award-winning broadcaster Funmi Iyanda took to twitter this afternoon to share her weird encounter with T.B Joshua many years back and also talks about how the tape that recorded her two-hour interview with him mysteriously disappeared at her office. See more tweets.

1 Share

Re: My Mysterious Encounter With TB Joshua - Funmi Iyanda by Harmthe(m): 10:34pm On Sep 20, 2014
Re: My Mysterious Encounter With TB Joshua - Funmi Iyanda by benosky(m): 10:36pm On Sep 20, 2014
y is dis just coming out now? Anyways let God be d judge and nt me.
Re: My Mysterious Encounter With TB Joshua - Funmi Iyanda by sheniqua: 10:39pm On Sep 20, 2014
The man is a crook,the same level of deception as sign fireman
All you need to do is watch him on YouTube and anyone with the Spirit of God can feel the contrary spirit he operates in
I don't know how this illiterate con artist that couldn't string two sentences together could deceive so many
He can predict disasters in the world ( after they happen) but couldn't prevent the death of 86 of his members?
I hope this finally opens the eyes of many

1 Like

Re: My Mysterious Encounter With TB Joshua - Funmi Iyanda by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 20, 2014
TBJ is otherwise knwn as controversy. I am stil waiting to hear smthing that will suprise me to the bone.
Re: My Mysterious Encounter With TB Joshua - Funmi Iyanda by Kennito90(m): 10:52pm On Sep 20, 2014
hw i wish, i can comment on this.
Re: My Mysterious Encounter With TB Joshua - Funmi Iyanda by Ezemarcel(m): 11:14pm On Sep 20, 2014
i dont know why am not comfortable with this post
Re: My Mysterious Encounter With TB Joshua - Funmi Iyanda by joedejana(m): 11:27pm On Sep 20, 2014
All because of the building. undecided
Re: My Mysterious Encounter With TB Joshua - Funmi Iyanda by Feedmemore(f): 11:41pm On Sep 20, 2014
Something sure doesn't add up in all of this, only time will tell.
Re: My Mysterious Encounter With TB Joshua - Funmi Iyanda by darnley16(m): 12:43am On Sep 21, 2014
Religion, _d blind leading the blind in unbreaking circular movent that's my definatin of tht word
Re: My Mysterious Encounter With TB Joshua - Funmi Iyanda by Opiosko: 1:26am On Sep 21, 2014
Mitcheew! I clicked on the thread hoping to see where TBJ mysteriously came to her bed and rogger her bumbum in the dead of the night.
Everyone now has something mysterious about TBJ

(1) (Reply)

What Happens After Rapture: The Great Tribulation / How God Showed Me The Vision Of Rapture And Hell 2 / Why Do People Put Torn Money As Offering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.