Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Love Letter To Rozzay - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Love Letter To Rozzay (2730 Views)

♥Love Letter To Sarimah..♥ / Thread For Rozzay Nd Her Baby Boo Sameer1212(nlanders Kip Off) / Crazykid, A Love Letter To You My Loff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Letter To Rozzay by rattlesnake(m): 11:04pm On Sep 20, 2014
I`m going to open up my heart today

Sometimes, there are things that happen right in front of your eyes and you are not even aware of them, isn`t it? That usually happens when you are totally distracted or you have shut yourself to the world outside.
I`m not trying to beat around the bush, but it would have been very nice to have started this letter by saying right away that I am totally in love with you; it`s so strange for me to be so blinded by love whereas you seem to be blind to my love. If it`s pure distraction and you are really not aware of the way I look at you, then there is still hope this letter will produce some effect. My only fear, however, is that you have already noticed my interest in you and you couldn`t care less. Is that the case?
I sincerely hope not... I suspect you haven`t even realized that there is someone who looks at you in a different way and whose heart beats faster every time you are near. Much as I try to be discreet, I can sometimes be too obvious; but know that I have brought myself to write you this letter, the dices have been cast and I hope fortune is on my side.
Dear rozzay, if you still don`t know who I am, it won`t belong before you find out. No, I`m not going to sign this letter; but I`ll be asking you "Did you like it?" next time you walk past me. And what I`ll see in your eyes and in your smile will be my answer.

A kiss!
Re: Love Letter To Rozzay by marieolae(f): 11:06pm On Sep 20, 2014
Beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: Love Letter To Rozzay by Ephramed(m): 11:07pm On Sep 20, 2014
This one strong..
Re: Love Letter To Rozzay by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 20, 2014
Seriously -_-
Re: Love Letter To Rozzay by Neldrizzy(m): 11:19pm On Sep 20, 2014
Incase
Re: Love Letter To Rozzay by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 20, 2014
Choi...Love na bastard,wanna see where this z gonna end...but "rattlesnakes" are always cunning...
#just saying
Re: Love Letter To Rozzay by Neldrizzy(m): 11:24pm On Sep 20, 2014
rattlesnake: I`m going to open up my heart today

Sometimes, there are things that happen right in front of your eyes and you are not even aware of them, isn`t it? That usually happens when you are totally distracted or you have shut yourself to the world outside.
I`m not trying to beat around the bush, but it would have been very nice to have started this letter by saying right away that I am totally in love with you; it`s so strange for me to be so blinded by love whereas you seem to be blind to my love. If it`s pure distraction and you are really not aware of the way I look at you, then there is still hope this letter will produce some effect. My only fear, however, is that you have already noticed my interest in you and you couldn`t care less. Is that the case?
I sincerely hope not... I suspect you haven`t even realized that there is someone who looks at you in a different way and whose heart beats faster every time you are near. Much as I try to be discreet, I can sometimes be too obvious; but know that I have brought myself to write you this letter, the dices have been cast and I hope fortune is on my side.
Dear rozzay, if you still don`t know who I am, it won`t belong before you find out. No, I`m not going to sign this letter; but I`ll be asking you "Did you like it?" next time you walk past me. And what I`ll see in your eyes and in your smile will be my answer.

A kiss!

guys will never change... Believe mee this is the hight of embarrassment to all the guys.. Tags : naijaboiy, mencade5, dayjhihanonn01 laurelP, unibenstudent, tallesty1

1 Like

Re: Love Letter To Rozzay by herald9: 11:25pm On Sep 20, 2014
Neldrizzy: guys will never change... Believe mee this is the hight of embarrassment to all the guys.. Tags : naijaboiy, mencade5, dayjhihanonn01 laurelP, unibenstudent, tallesty1
Hehehe
Re: Love Letter To Rozzay by herald9: 11:26pm On Sep 20, 2014
#Crossing My Legs...waiting for the task force #
Re: Love Letter To Rozzay by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 20, 2014
Like seriously wtf
Re: Love Letter To Rozzay by rattlesnake(m): 11:29pm On Sep 20, 2014
Neldrizzy: guys will never change... Believe mee this is the hight of embarrassment to all the guys.. Tags : naijaboiy, mencade5, dayjhihanonn01 laurelP, unibenstudent, tallesty1

U A GUY WITH A "FEMALE "F" SIGN" ON UR PROFILE u ARE THE BIGGEST EMBARRASSMENT TO EVOLUTION of the male specie.....U WANNA BE A TRANNY BUT NO MONEY FOR SURGERY

COW

5 Likes

Re: Love Letter To Rozzay by Neldrizzy(m): 11:31pm On Sep 20, 2014
rattlesnake:

U A GUY WITH A "FEMALE "F" SIGN" ON UR PROFILE ARE THE BIGGEST EMBARRASSMENT TO EVOLUTION.....U WANNA BE A TRANNY BUT NO MONEY FOR SURGERY

COW
douchbag sharap.. They all know me well, ask around..... Stop embarrassing the guys, yu ninconpoop sad
Re: Love Letter To Rozzay by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 20, 2014
marieolae: Beautiful.
beautiful I followed u cause I always like all your post u always speak my mind but today u totally failed me how would u say this crab is beautifull o did u find it romantic or what?

1 Like

Re: Love Letter To Rozzay by LaurelP(m): 11:34pm On Sep 20, 2014

Thanks for being a patriotic male NLer
We've seen ur report and will act accordingly
Re: Love Letter To Rozzay by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 20, 2014
Neldrizzy: douchbag sharap.. They all know me well, ask around..... Stop embarrassing the guys, yu ninconpoop sad
yea tell the fargot for Bleep sake u r making a fool out of your self chai wonders will never seize
Re: Love Letter To Rozzay by valdes00(m): 11:34pm On Sep 20, 2014
#OLUBUKATO must be d most understandin guy on this earth, cos if am the 1 dating ROZZAY..... *lipsealed* I better stop here b4 they crucify me....
Re: Love Letter To Rozzay by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 20, 2014
LaurelP:

Thanks for being a patriotic male NLer
We've seen ur report and will act accordingly
yea will we do bro pls can you tel this guy that his post is pathetic
Re: Love Letter To Rozzay by rattlesnake(m): 11:35pm On Sep 20, 2014
Neldrizzy: douchbag sharap.. They all know me well, ask around..... Stop embarrassing the guys, yu ninconpoop sad
me and u who is the biggest embarssment......am sure u are wearing a Sexy Lingerie fagg
Re: Love Letter To Rozzay by LaurelP(m): 11:37pm On Sep 20, 2014
Rattlesnake, you've been found guilty of woman-wrappering and ur name has made d list of chronic woman wrappers to be published soon for all to see
Re: Love Letter To Rozzay by rattlesnake(m): 11:39pm On Sep 20, 2014
LaurelP: Rattlesnake, you've been found guilty of woman-wrappering and ur name has made d list of chronic woman wrappers to be published soon for all to see

schizophrenia...absolutely primitive bullshyteee
if u are sick u go find a shrink.....and stop posting rubbish
Schmuck

IF U LIKE THE GIRL TELL HER

STOP MAKING ME A CASE
Re: Love Letter To Rozzay by priscaoge(f): 11:40pm On Sep 20, 2014
LaurelP: Rattlesnake, you've been found guilty of woman-wrappering and ur name has made d list of chronic woman wrappers to be published soon for all to see
Are u a learner?gringrin
Re: Love Letter To Rozzay by Neldrizzy(m): 11:42pm On Sep 20, 2014
samflexxy: yea tell the fargot for Bleep sake u r making a fool out of your self chai wonders will never seize
Re: Love Letter To Rozzay by priscaoge(f): 11:42pm On Sep 20, 2014
rattlesnake: I`m going to open up my heart today

A kiss!

cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Love Letter To Rozzay by rattlesnake(m): 11:45pm On Sep 20, 2014
grin grin

See how HELL is loosed....this thread should be renamed....." The concentration camp of wussies"
Who gets pissed off at love letters

Except people whose heart has been broken into shrapnels...

Brothers like me don't lose nuffing

Am just having fun n excatly what I wanted is happening....while people are getting headache over nothing
Re: Love Letter To Rozzay by Neldrizzy(m): 11:46pm On Sep 20, 2014
samflexxy: yea tell the fargot for Bleep sake u r making a fool out of your self chai wonders will never seize
oga yu r the one makin a fool out of ur sef by writing a love letter 2 a gal who doesn't giv a fvck abt you grin Loll.. You mean no gal in ur street, school etc ?? undecided #LowselfEsteem
Re: Love Letter To Rozzay by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 20, 2014
Neldrizzy: oga yu r the one makin a fool out of ur sef by writing a love letter 2 a gal who doesn't giv a fvck abt you grin Loll.. You mean no gal in ur street, school etc ?? undecided #LowselfEsteem
I wonder o
Re: Love Letter To Rozzay by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 20, 2014
Neldrizzy: oga yu r the one makin a fool out of ur sef by writing a love letter 2 a gal who doesn't giv a fvck abt you grin Loll.. You mean no gal in ur street, school etc ?? undecided #LowselfEsteem
I meant mr rattle not you
Re: Love Letter To Rozzay by Neldrizzy(m): 11:53pm On Sep 20, 2014
rattlesnake: grin grin

See how HELL is loosed....this thread should be renamed.....]" The concentration camp of wussies"

Am just having fun n excatly what I wanted is happening....while people are getting headache over nothing
Lolll fun?? Alright alright now i get.. Errmmmm don mind mee i was only playin around, don't take mee too serious. #No harm, no beef grin grin grin
Re: Love Letter To Rozzay by rattlesnake(m): 11:56pm On Sep 20, 2014
Neldrizzy: Lolll fun?? Alright alright now i get.. Errmmmm don mind mee i was only playin around, don't take mee too serious. #No harm, no beef grin grin grin

k
smiley smiley
Re: Love Letter To Rozzay by Baddestguyp(m): 12:09am On Sep 21, 2014
not again
Re: Love Letter To Rozzay by MizMyColi(f): 12:18am On Sep 21, 2014
rattlesnake: grin grin

See how HELL is loosed....this thread should be renamed....." The concentration camp of wussies"

[size=24pt]Thread

CLOSED cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Love Letter To Rozzay by 1one: 12:32am On Sep 21, 2014
That rozzay must have a very powerful BABALAWO

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kiss A Nairalander / Need A Sugarlady Between 18 - 30 Resident In Ibadan. / I Need A Man For Serious Relationship Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.