Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

♥Love Letter To Sarimah..♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / ♥Love Letter To Sarimah..♥ (13949 Views)

This Nairalander (sarimah) Is Staring At Me Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

♥Love Letter To Sarimah..♥ by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 27, 2015
To my dearest and beloved sarimah..
This letter was brewed out of love deeply felt in the canals of my heart,,I have always nurtured this aFfection for you,although you always find a way to snub but this letter is to let you know that my love for you has reached the zenith and now sarimah,,I know I may have done this the wrong way but I believe you have many suitors but do not be befuddled and bemused,I am really reaching out to ur heart..if u tell me to go to sambisa to collect your diamond from sambisa,I will go there with acceleration of 50000km/h..
Love is sweet when it expressed towards the right one..love is sweet when you are very aware of the butterflys u feel in your stomach when the other is sighted..sarimah this for you,,don't panic ,its for u.
I used to think that lust was love but now I understand properly what love is,love is embedded in the mixture and reaction between sarimah and unibenstudent,I don't believe you wield a love portion,you character and poise and unbridled swag is unperturbingly intoxicating,please intoxicate me with your love and let me get a hangover on u.
Cleopatra once prided as the mistress of seduction,she was been authoritatively deceiving herself because right here in our midst is d very personification of seduction,it is personified in sarimah
Signed by unibenstudent

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ♥Love Letter To Sarimah..♥ by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 27, 2015
You too?
I'm disappointed in you!

3 Likes

Re: ♥Love Letter To Sarimah..♥ by vjsmiles: 8:39am On Feb 27, 2015
LAME PUNCHLINES.
POORLY SCRIPTED PIECE AND LEAST TO SAY VERY SILLY PIECE COMING FROM SOMEBODY WHO ONCE HAD MY RESPECT BUT NOW NO IOTA OF RESPECT IS LEFT...
DISSAPOINTMENT IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT....
WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO THE PM FEATURE angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ♥Love Letter To Sarimah..♥ by Tallesty1(m): 8:40am On Feb 27, 2015
Zenith Kor Ecobank Ni.

3 Likes

Re: ♥Love Letter To Sarimah..♥ by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 27, 2015
unibenstudent
*faints
Re: ♥Love Letter To Sarimah..♥ by iceberylin(m): 8:42am On Feb 27, 2015
Continue disgracing uni ben angry

5 Likes

Re: ♥Love Letter To Sarimah..♥ by cozy7(m): 8:44am On Feb 27, 2015
Oga, get a real job, luv yourself and your future, stop looking for someone to send u to sambisa, since u no d way, plz go on your own.

LUV HURTS WHEN U GOT FEELINGS FOR SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T EVEN KNOW U EXIST.........THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE DOING.

1 Like

Re: ♥Love Letter To Sarimah..♥ by falconey(m): 8:46am On Feb 27, 2015
Qhal:
You too?
I'm disappointed in you!
what? You think he is ROBOTIC?
Re: ♥Love Letter To Sarimah..♥ by bamog(m): 8:46am On Feb 27, 2015
grin 1st to comment!! Abeg wu get garri??

1 Like

Re: ♥Love Letter To Sarimah..♥ by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 27, 2015
falconey:
what? You think he is ROBOTIC?
He should have known better na.
Re: ♥Love Letter To Sarimah..♥ by totoisgud(m): 8:50am On Feb 27, 2015
Y Una dey beef d guy? D girl is not bad looking. Infact she is cute. Y Una dey jealous d guy na?

1 Like

Re: ♥Love Letter To Sarimah..♥ by Enegod(m): 8:52am On Feb 27, 2015
Unibenstudent:
This letter was brewed out of love deeply felt in the canals of my heart,,I have always nurtured this aFfection for you,although you always find a way to snub but this letter is to let you know that my love for you has reached the zenith and now sarimah,,I know I may have done this the wrong way but I believe you have many suitors but do not be befuddled and bemused,I am really reaching out to ur heart..if u tell me to go to sambisa to collect your diamond from sambisa,I will go there with acceleration of 50000km/h..
Love is sweet when it expressed towards the right one..love is sweet when you are very aware of the butterflys u feel in your stomach when the other is sighted..sarimah this for you,,don't panic ,its for u.
I used to think that lust was love but now I understand properly what love is,love is embedded in the mixture and reaction between sarimah and unibenstudent,I don't believe you wield a love portion,you character and poise and unbridled swag is unperturbingly intoxicating,please intoxicate me with your love and let me get a hangover on u.
Cleopatra once prided as the mistress of seduction,she was been authoritatively deceiving herself because right here in our midst is d very personification of seduction,it is personified in sarimah
Signed by unibenstudent
*clears throat*
Re: ♥Love Letter To Sarimah..♥ by OohMpa: 8:55am On Feb 27, 2015
This virgin has come again...... angry

Haff you bloken up with your vaseline again? What did it do to you this time? angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ♥Love Letter To Sarimah..♥ by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 27, 2015
Unibenstudent:
Signed by unibenstudent

We need to investigate your studentship.

1 Like

Re: ♥Love Letter To Sarimah..♥ by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 27, 2015
You should be disappointed in yourself because your name doesn't sound like Sarimah,run along and show some love to a lady
Qhal:
You too?
I'm disappointed in you!

1 Like

Re: ♥Love Letter To Sarimah..♥ by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 27, 2015
When you are through investigating,what them happens next?
hifaif:

We need to investigate your studentship.

1 Like

Re: ♥Love Letter To Sarimah..♥ by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 27, 2015
Unibenstudent:
You should be disappointed in yourself because your name doesn't sound like Sarimah,run along and show some love to a lady
How the mighty have fallen.
Re: ♥Love Letter To Sarimah..♥ by ronald4lif(m): 9:01am On Feb 27, 2015
In as much as I respect everyone's right to do whatever makes them happy but there are some certain stuffs people should learn to do the right way. Moreso, people who have earn some respect like the OP

If I were to admire a girl and wants to write a love note to her, I will first make sure we are communicating privately and have become close friends. And I will be very sure also that she will say something very positive about my note. Not writing to someone when I am not sure she'll even blink an eye.

But UB student you like better thing ohh, that babe set die I no lie cheesy

6 Likes

Re: ♥Love Letter To Sarimah..♥ by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 27, 2015
If i slap that ur igbo tongue ,you will never use it again,lols,anyway are u a stand up comedian?
OohMpa:
This virgin has come again...... angry

Haff you bloken up with your vaseline again? What did it do to you this time? angry

1 Like

Re: ♥Love Letter To Sarimah..♥ by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 27, 2015
iceberylin:

Don't mind him angryangryangryangry
Re: ♥Love Letter To Sarimah..♥ by Samiceman: 9:02am On Feb 27, 2015
Qhal:
You too?
I'm disappointed in you!
its just for the fun bro.... Never take it serious

1 Like

Re: ♥Love Letter To Sarimah..♥ by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 27, 2015
I did what they can never try in their life
totoisgud:
Y Una dey beef d guy? D girl is not bad looking. Infact she is cute. Y Una dey jealous d guy na?
Re: ♥Love Letter To Sarimah..♥ by falconey(m): 9:04am On Feb 27, 2015
I don't know why you guys are beefing him......encourage him or shut your crap!!! Perhaps you guys like the SARIMAH too

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ♥Love Letter To Sarimah..♥ by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 27, 2015
All this mumu advisers,weh no fit toast girl for ground
cozy7:
Oga, get a real job, luv yourself and your future, stop looking for someone to send u to sambisa, since u no d way, plz go on your own.

LUV HURTS WHEN U GOT FEELINGS FOR SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T EVEN KNOW U EXIST.........THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE DOING.
Re: ♥Love Letter To Sarimah..♥ by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 27, 2015
You a glorified womaniser,trying to cast a stone on me, boy don't let me use that stone to injure ur fore head,
iceberylin:

1 Like

Re: ♥Love Letter To Sarimah..♥ by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 27, 2015
Unibenstudent:
When you are through investigating,what them happens next?

That would depend on the outcome of the investigation.
Re: ♥Love Letter To Sarimah..♥ by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 27, 2015
hifaif:

That would depend on the outcome of the investigation.
oh am so scared,i doubt if u know the road which leads to uniben,

1 Like

Re: ♥Love Letter To Sarimah..♥ by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 27, 2015
falconey:
I don't know why you guys are beefing him......encourage him or shut your crap!!! Perhaps you guys like the SARIMAH too

It is called trap, sir. Trap, you mofo!!!
Re: ♥Love Letter To Sarimah..♥ by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 27, 2015
Unibenstudent:
oh am so scared,i doubt if u know the road which leads to uniben,

I am sure you escaped from the loony bin where I used to work. I had a patient then who graduated from Uniben. He liked women too. I psycoanalysized him and found out just how much he liked women and how much he got spurned. Maybe it was you. Who knows?
Re: ♥Love Letter To Sarimah..♥ by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 27, 2015
This boy no dey rest! Go read your Engr maths joor angry tongue
Re: ♥Love Letter To Sarimah..♥ by dareyking(m): 9:40am On Feb 27, 2015
Why are you still single?....
I nor talk to anybdy ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Resident Let's Hookup Here. / Happy Birthday Kingtom / closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.