Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,815 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Heartless Eyimba Fans - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Heartless Eyimba Fans (770 Views)

CAF Champions League Preview: Eyimba Vs Etoile Du Sahel / Eyimba Vs Dolphins FC Federation Cup Final ( 2 - 1) On 23rd November 2014 / Federation Cup Final: Eyimba Vs Heartland (0 - 1) On Sunday 25th September 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heartless Eyimba Fans by xposure(m): 10:22am On Nov 04, 2008
Heartless, monster, murderers, killers, thugs etc . These are the mildest words to describe the fans of Eyimba united, one does not need to be at the hospital to know the pain the referee will going through.

Just because Heartland f.c forced them to a 1-1 draw, the Eyimba fans beat the referee to stupor.
Even if the man were to be a robber i don't think he will have received much beating.

I am calling on the Nigeria premier league officials to ban Aba stadium for at least 10 years, Eyimba should play all their matches behind closed stadium for 5 years, the Abia state government should hunt down those people that beat up the referee and pay the referee treatment abroad plus 10million naira.

As for the Nigeria referee association, they should not officiate any league match again for the rest of this year until that referee is flown abroad and certified fit.

Now we can see that the police are not enough security at match venues, all they did weas watch as the man was been beating and blood gushing out from all part of his face.
Re: Heartless Eyimba Fans by vikiviko(m): 4:09pm On Nov 04, 2008
Enyinmba fans disappointed themselves for taking laws into their hands.
Evidently the referees could have lost his life with his assistants.
The Aba Int'l Satdium should be banned for at least a season.
I know too well that the hoodlums who perpetrated this dastard acts will never be arrested by the Police.
On the part of the Police they have shown how ineffiecient and ineffective they can be trusted.
Its not a good signal for Nigerian local football. though hooliganism thrives everywhere.

The FA must sanction Enyimba .
Re: Heartless Eyimba Fans by ayusman16(m): 8:41pm On Nov 04, 2008
Men! I watch the beating oo. Even the genocide in Rwanda cannot be compared. The culprits should be fished out and punished. Can't believe this is happening in our own time. No wonder some peeps would rather support Premiership teams. I used to av soft spot for Enyimba but with these, hmmm! Too bad for our football.
Re: Heartless Eyimba Fans by A40(m): 11:23pm On Nov 04, 2008
This one no be football again ooh na Crazeball shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

The 23 Men God Revealed To Me That Will Represent Nigeria In The Fifa World Cup / Fifa Should Disband Nff / Nigerian Rugby Club In Race For Survival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.