Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

The 23 Men God Revealed To Me That Will Represent Nigeria In The Fifa World Cup - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The 23 Men God Revealed To Me That Will Represent Nigeria In The Fifa World Cup (771 Views)

Victor Moses Featured In Galaxy 11 Team To Represent Earth With Ronaldo & Messi / Are These Truly The 1st Set Of Under 17 Players That Will Represent Nigeria? / Why Do Nigerian Players Born Abroad Refuse To Represent Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 23 Men God Revealed To Me That Will Represent Nigeria In The Fifa World Cup by gxxxxx: 1:33pm On May 03, 2010
GOAL KEEPERS

- VINCENT ENYEAMA
- AUSTIN EJIDE
- DELE AIYENUGBA

DEFENDERS

-TAYE TAIWO     (MARSEILLE FRANCE)
-CHIDI ORDIAH  (CSK MOSCOW RUSSIA)
-MICHAEL ODIBE  (AC SIENA ITALY)
-JOSEPH YOBO     (EVERTON ENGLAND)
-DANIEL SHITTU   ( BOLTON ENGLAND)
-APAM OYENKACHI (NICE FRANCE)
-DELE ADELEYE       (SPATTAR ROTTERDAM HOLLAND)
-OLUBAYO OLUFEMI (US BOLUGNE FRANCE)
-ELDERSON EJECHILLE( RENNES FRANCE)

MID-FIELDERS
- DICKSON ETUHU ( FULHAM ENGLAND)
- FEMI AJILORE      (GRONIGEN HOLLLAND)
- MIKEL OBI           (CHEALSEA ENGLAND)
- SANI KAITA          (ALANIA RUSSIA)
- UCHE KALU          (ALMERIA SPAIN)
- HARUNA  LUKAMAN (MONACO FRANCE)

STRIKERS
- OSAZE  ODEMWINGIE (LOCO MOTIVE RUSSIA)
- PETER UTAKA (ODENSE DENMARK)/ OR JOHN UTAKA( POUTHS MOUTH ENGLAND)
- OBAFEMI MARTINS
- KANU NNWANKWO  POUTHS MOUTH ( ENGLAND)/ IKECHUKWU UCHE( REAL ZARAGOZA)
-OBINA NSOFOR/( MALAGA) MICHAEL ENEMARO( ESPERENCE TUNISIA)

I SINCERELY BELIEVE BECAUSE GOD HAVE SHOWED ME THE LIST AND THAT IS HOW ITS GOING TO BE
Re: The 23 Men God Revealed To Me That Will Represent Nigeria In The Fifa World Cup by cantell(m): 1:42pm On May 03, 2010
^^^Amodu shaibu in disguise.
Re: The 23 Men God Revealed To Me That Will Represent Nigeria In The Fifa World Cup by dbigrod(m): 2:41pm On May 04, 2010
dreamer ,dream on
Re: The 23 Men God Revealed To Me That Will Represent Nigeria In The Fifa World Cup by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 04, 2010
did God also reveal that you are a blooory fool

(1) (Reply)

Fifa Should Disband Nff / Nigerian Rugby Club In Race For Survival / Why Does Honeric01 Keep Moving My Posts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.