Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,773 members, 7,837,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

The 2015 Race: Why Electorates Should Vote Pdp Over Apc Or Apc Over Pdp - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 2015 Race: Why Electorates Should Vote Pdp Over Apc Or Apc Over Pdp (468 Views)

N5000 To Unemployed: Murray-Bruce Sad Over APC's Rejection Of Motion / Tinubu Celebrates With People At His Residence Over Apc’s Big Win (photos) / Celebrations Throu Out Port Harcourt Over APC Victory (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The 2015 Race: Why Electorates Should Vote Pdp Over Apc Or Apc Over Pdp by Timoleon(m): 7:26am On Sep 21, 2014
AS 2015 looms over our heads, the onus has once again fallen on the electorates to decide wisely whom the cap fits to wear the captains hat. This ship called Nigeria seem to be in troubled waters in need of a strong captain to steer it into glory.

The importance of the 2015 elections can therefore not be overemphasized. The media is awash with activities. Campaignings, allegations and counter allegations name calliings, schemings and more schemings. Certainly everyone seems to be on the edge.

This topic, note please is not suggestive. What it does seek is an avenue for neutrals like myself to be informed as to make a reasonable choice come 2015. What I have come to notice especially here on Nairaland is supporters of various parties being overtly sentimental and attacking each other's personality rather than advancing superior arguments as to why they submit that one party is better than the other.

As a neutral, tha one party is labeled people deceiving people or a league of supporters of APC does not necessarily convince me that the othe is better. As a matter of fact, as neutrals would agree, name calling and aportioning blames has not goten us far.

With 2015 right around the corne it is thus important to be more enlightened if we do care about this country of ous. You think a particular party ought to be giving the license, I have no objections to that. Please state ur arguments here objectivel.
WHY SHOULD WE VOTE ONE PARTY OVER THE OTHER COME 2015

(1) (Reply)

Relatives Torture Two Children Over Alleged Witchcraft / I Am Not A Jonathan Critic – Sam Nda-isaiah (APC Presidential Aspirant) / Boko Haram Allegedly Violates Cease Fire Agreement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.