Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Mutual Funds - Investment (157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mutual Funds (962151 Views)

Top 10 Mutual Fund Managers In Nigeria / Mutual Funds In Nigeria: Please Share Your Experience / Best Nigerian Mutual Funds To Invest In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mutual Funds by Desanta(m): 2:14pm On Apr 20, 2019
lymelyte:
Thanks sir.. What if I don't want to close the account but withdraw all?

You can withdraw all now and later credit your account in future. I experimented with it before I decided to leave my money with them.
Re: Mutual Funds by Yem0350: 2:15pm On Apr 20, 2019
lymelyte:
Thanks sir.. What if I don't want to close the account but withdraw all?
Very possible
Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 2:39pm On Apr 20, 2019
Redoil:
It seems that union trustees mixed fund have disappeard into thin air.
Though it has changed different mangers with the last manager being cdl asset.
As for sterling registrar, they have removed it from their website.
What can i do to get my money back
Ernie4life ur attention is needed here

contact Capital Express
Plot 1626C-E, Idejo Street, Off Adeola Odeku Street, Victoria Island, Lagos

Phone number
Call us: (+234) 01-4540089

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by lymelyte(m): 4:59pm On Apr 20, 2019
Thanks very much..
Yem0350:

Very possible
Re: Mutual Funds by lymelyte(m): 4:59pm On Apr 20, 2019
Thanks sir for the info
Desanta:

You can withdraw all now and later credit your account in future. I experimented with it before I decided to leave my money with them.
Re: Mutual Funds by Olabodmit: 4:51pm On Apr 22, 2019
Good pm everyone here, what are the requirements to open new account with FbnQuest and also can I get to register with them. I lived Ikorodu but none office is around here.
Re: Mutual Funds by Yem0350: 9:56pm On Apr 22, 2019
Olabodmit:
Good pm everyone here, what are the requirements to open new account with FbnQuest and also can I get to register with them. I lived Ikorodu but none office is around here.
Visit their website for account opening requirements. You can register online by sending required documents via email
Re: Mutual Funds by Esmoj: 2:02pm On Apr 23, 2019
temi4fash:
Dear All,

I need you advise me and friend want to combine and put in some money to the Money marker for 3 months.

Xan you advise on the best asset management company I should use.

Also tried using investment one but I didn't see anything on their profile that I can enrol for.

Thanks for the support in advance

You can try out Sterling Asset management. Their interest rate is good.
Re: Mutual Funds by 234ng44uk(m): 3:46pm On Apr 23, 2019
Esmoj:

You can try out Sterling Asset management. Their interest rate is good.
What's their current rate?
Re: Mutual Funds by austine4real(m): 1:33am On Apr 24, 2019
pls my money hasn't reflected since 4th of April. I've sent several mails pls help me out if there is another way .

axamansard
Re: Mutual Funds by Yem0350: 6:53am On Apr 24, 2019
austine4real:
pls my money hasn't reflected since 4th of April. I've sent several mails pls help me out if there is another way .

axamansard
Did you use your client number as payment reference?
Re: Mutual Funds by austine4real(m): 7:26am On Apr 24, 2019
Yem0350:
Did you use your client number as payment reference?
no they just suggested that two days after I've paid
Re: Mutual Funds by Yem0350: 8:12am On Apr 24, 2019
austine4real:

no they just suggested that two days after I've paid
That is the reason for the delay.

Kindly call them
Re: Mutual Funds by austine4real(m): 9:59am On Apr 24, 2019
Yem0350:
That is the reason for the delay.
Kindly call them
thanks
Re: Mutual Funds by Tzadeola(m): 12:46pm On Apr 24, 2019
please am totally new here, can anybody please tell me the least amount I can use to invest with the company or firm with the highest interest rate..... thank you
Re: Mutual Funds by obsyk: 3:54pm On Apr 24, 2019
Stanbic is very USELESS since march 31st they removed my interest for first quarter and I have begged sent several emails for them to send me my money but they never did.
Re: Mutual Funds by Trone: 6:09pm On Apr 24, 2019
Helll guys, FGN saving bond or equity income fund, which is better?

I'm on Money market fund with Axa;considering Saving bond with Investment one or Equity income fund with Axa.
Re: Mutual Funds by delectablegyal(f): 8:55pm On Apr 24, 2019
do you have funds for students? how can I invest? with how much?
Re: Mutual Funds by Yem0350: 8:52am On Apr 25, 2019
Trone:

I'm on Money market fund with Axa;considering Saving bond with Investment one or Equity income fund with Axa.
It all depends on your risk level. The higher the risk, the higher the profit or loss

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 9:54am On Apr 25, 2019
Trone:

My advice: Do more MMF or Treasury bill their rates are better than FGN saving bond. Anything equity has risk attached. If you are ready to take the risk it's cool. Also note returns on equity fund depends largely on stocks performance on the NSE.

4 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by Liadi2(m): 11:31am On Apr 25, 2019
Please wic mutual funds can i go for with 300k and what is like to be my return for 3month
Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 5:02pm On Apr 25, 2019
eddyakinrinde:

Hmn oga don't mislead him with your sweet words now simply because you want to market your company. How can he earn 10k on 300k whether daily or monthly at 13%? Or u mean quarterly?
Please read his note well. He said 3 months ie a quarter. Don't forget MMF always pay per quarter even if interest is earned daily and you also know all rates quoted are always annual not daily or monthly. Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by eddyakinrinde(m): 5:29pm On Apr 25, 2019
emmasoft:

Please read his note well. He said 3 months ie a quarter. Don't forget MMF always pay per quarter even if interest is earned daily and you also know all rates quoted are always annual not daily or monthly. Thank you.

OK my apologies, I didn't see '3 months' before.

2 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 9:06am On Apr 26, 2019
eddyakinrinde:

OK my apologies, I didn't see '3 months' before.
No worries
Re: Mutual Funds by amjustme2: 4:56pm On Apr 26, 2019
FBNQuest Merchant Bank has announced N40.96 billion annual revenue for the 2018 financial year. The result was released at the company’s fourth Annual General Meeting held yesterday in Lagos.

In a statement, it said that despite strong growth in other income which was driven by net gains from fees, commission and sundry income, the bank reported a shortfall compared to the previous year’s performance.

https://thenationonlineng.net/fbnquest-announces-n40-96b-annual-revenue/

#BallingOurMoney!
Re: Mutual Funds by amjustme2: 5:05pm On Apr 26, 2019
Best way is to download their mobile App - FBN Quest on Play Store,
and Enroll on the App.

I understand if you opt-in from the Banking Hall(middleman sort of), the bank takes a certain commission from your payment. You may notice a little variation with published daily rates and what you are getting.

But if you enroll directly through the App, WYSIWYG.

Olabodmit:
Re: Mutual Funds by rOsy247(f): 7:50am On Apr 27, 2019
amjustme2:
Best way is to download their mobile App - FBN Quest on Play Store,
and Enroll on the App.

I understand if you opt-in from the Banking Hall(middleman sort of), the bank takes a certain commission from your payment. You may notice a little variation with published daily rates and what you are getting.

But if you enroll directly through the App, WYSIWYG.

Does that middle man percentage stuff also apply to stanbic ibtc?
Re: Mutual Funds by amjustme2: 9:05am On Apr 27, 2019
IDK

rOsy247:

Does that middle man percentage stuff also apply to stanbic ibtc?
Re: Mutual Funds by Febo(m): 12:26pm On Apr 27, 2019
So i got my login password from Stanbic mmf after 3 weeks of making payment. I am glad it came with the accumulated interest because that was my fear and annoyance.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (321) (Reply)

MBA Investors Forum / Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.