Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,297 members, 7,839,460 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Mutual Funds - Investment (235) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mutual Funds (967197 Views)

Top 10 Mutual Fund Managers In Nigeria / Mutual Funds In Nigeria: Please Share Your Experience / Best Nigerian Mutual Funds To Invest In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (322) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mutual Funds by knighteengale: 5:51am On Apr 13, 2020
DAVIDOLAWALE:
Dear investors, has anybody heard about wealth.ng ?
please how do they operate thier investment can somebody enlighten us
thanks
Are they into mutual funds ?,If NO, Please check the next door for help.

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by knighteengale: 6:08am On Apr 13, 2020
milanseedorf:
Sorry to ask please an investment of 500k should yield how much by end of the year
If you invest in any of the MMF say of an average interest yield of 5.5%. Your expectations is calculated as below;
N500,000 x 0.055 = N27,500
N27,500 ÷ 365days = N75.34 per day
N75.34 x 262days = N19,739.08
N.B :
262days = Days between today and 31st of December.

2 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by DAVIDOLAWALE: 7:08am On Apr 13, 2020
knighteengale:

Are they into mutual funds ?,If NO, Please check the next door for help.

No they are not into mutual fund but into stocks, shares, treasury bills .
Re: Mutual Funds by Desanta(m): 8:26am On Apr 13, 2020
Boyhood:

You did Before or After 12noon?

It was done at 7 am.
Re: Mutual Funds by singletech(m): 10:45am On Apr 13, 2020
I top up my account since on 10th 7am and up till now it has not been credited, and I have not receive Interest since then too... Any body knows what is happening with stanbic ibtc mutual fund?
Re: Mutual Funds by baroun04(m): 12:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
singletech:
I top up my account since on 10th 7am and up till now it has not been credited, and I have not receive Interest since then too... Any body knows what is happening with stanbic ibtc mutual fund?

Just be patient, it will come this a holiday period, nothing works now
Re: Mutual Funds by Franky826: 3:36pm On Apr 13, 2020
Akin3891:

Yea, I got mine too. I think the rate has dropped a bit, a day interest is missing after my calculations. I will keep eyes on them

Exactly! A day wasn't paid

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by meshzhi(m): 7:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
singletech:
Be patient... I experienced thesame thing too.
Re: Mutual Funds by Sonwa: 9:47pm On Apr 13, 2020
Pls how can I do online redemption on stanbic mmf?
Re: Mutual Funds by rOsy247(f): 7:51pm On Apr 16, 2020
igbizen:
For those using stanbic ibtc MMF: using your card to top up will now attract 0.75% fee subject to a max fee of #2000. I.e topping up #100k will cost #750. But topping up #1,000,000 will cost #2,000.

Please what other method can one use to top up? I want to top up mine.
Re: Mutual Funds by alex81(m): 9:53pm On Apr 16, 2020
Has any one tried the Owealth and flexifixed investment plan from Opay?? How was it?
Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 11:56pm On Apr 16, 2020
rOsy247:

Please what other method can one use to top up? I want to top up mine.

Do direct bank transfer with your e-account number as description. if you do the transfer before 12 noon on a business day you get same day value

3 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 11:58pm On Apr 16, 2020
alex81:
Has any one tried the Owealth and flexifixed investment plan from Opay?? How was it?

Make sure you invest with SEC registered and regulated investment firms.

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by Ca4real: 2:41pm On Apr 17, 2020
emmasoft:

Most of the MMF rates now revolves around 5 to 6%+ and TBills is even lower across all tenors, it’s an economic reality. MMF is SEC regulated and very safe. If you want higher returns it means you must do riskier investment. So, if you are risk averse don’t complain just make do with the current rates while hoping for better rates when things improves and policy favors.
In addition, I will recommend you look the way of another form of mutual fund called Guaranteed income fund VGIF, it’s also for risk averse folks, another advantage is that the rate is guaranteed, and interest earned daily like MMF. Principal and interest of 8.5% guaranteed.
For good investment products from Investment One - stocks or mutual funds contact: 08181057319 or click the link on my signature to open account online.

Thanks for the nice info........
Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 5:51pm On Apr 17, 2020
Ca4real:

Thanks for the nice info. But please nobody should click any signature to open online account it doesn't end well always . u know what I mean...

Please let’s be well guided in our use of language. If you have had not too good experience online from links that is not enough reason to post such statement in a thread like this. What you just said amount to demarketing, and it’s not allowed. Investment One is a reputable SEC regulated investment firm and information about them is in the public domain. It will be wrong of you to label a link you have never used this way. Did you click the link? Were you directed to a different site other than Investment one? I can tell you that there are investors on this threads and related threads who didn’t need to come to our physical office but open their account online with the link and they have been doing well ever since. Please retrace your statement. Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by knighteengale: 7:30pm On Apr 17, 2020
Stanbic IBTC Mutual Funds 2020 First Quarter Report

Find as attached below ;

Re: Mutual Funds by chukzyfcbb: 4:39am On Apr 18, 2020
it seems these guys at fbn quest has been really sloppy.

I kept calling the guys there severally to send form via email before the lockdown, all to no avail now no movt has affected everything.

Who else has felt this way with fbn quest of late, they use to be quite speedy in the past?
Re: Mutual Funds by reservd(m): 9:23am On Apr 18, 2020
chukzyfcbb:
it seems these guys at fbn quest has been really sloppy.

I kept calling the guys there severally to send form via email before the lockdown, all to no avail now no movt has affected everything.

Who else has felt this way with fbn quest of late, they use to be quite speedy in the past?
Form for what?
Re: Mutual Funds by Ca4real: 9:46am On Apr 18, 2020
shocked
Re: Mutual Funds by Ca4real: 10:10am On Apr 18, 2020
emmasoft:

Please let’s be well guided in our use of language. If you have had not too good experience online from links that is not enough reason to post such statement in a thread like this. What you just said amount to demarketing, and it’s not allowed. Investment One is a reputable SEC regulated investment firm and information about them is in the public domain. It will be wrong of you to label a link you have never used this way. Did you click the link? Were you directed to a different site other than Investment one? I can tell you that there are investors on this threads and related threads who didn’t need to come to our physical office but open their account online with the link and they have been doing well ever since. Please retrace your statement. Thank you.

Why not direct the public to this office with there websites or the office lines to call Rather than your personal number. Do u work there, what is your interest in that investment institution.?
Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 12:10pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ca4real:

Why not direct the public to this office with there websites or the office lines to call Rather than your personal number. Do u work there, what is your interest in that investment institution.?

For your information the link is given to me from the company as per my job role and that is how its to be used. I also believe each company has right and their way to market their products in as much as it's not violating the regulatory rules .You needed to have make your research before making such a statement in a public forum like this. I am sure you have not reach out to investment one to make any findings. If you had done that I am sure you would have been well guided. Make finding first before you make assertions please.

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by Eddee(m): 12:14pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ca4real:

Why not direct the public to this office with there websites or the office lines to call Rather than your personal number . Do u work there, what is your interest in that investment institution.?

Funny how professional funds managers want normal folks to trust them wholeheartedly without questions. When he provides answers to your question 1,2 and 3, I'll be back to comment further.
Re: Mutual Funds by Dsticks47(m): 12:47pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ca4real:

Good afternoon Sir/Ma.
Just to clear the air here.
Every marketer working with investment one have their Unique Freelance code which is used to access their performance.

I don’t see any reason why you should say nobody should click on his link without a valid reason.

So many people opened an account with investment one without going to the office physically.

Virtually all Financial institutions in Nigeria have gone digital.
(So will you say those accounts are not valid)

Note! No staff have the right to collect cash from any client.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mutual Funds by Ca4real: 1:21pm On Apr 18, 2020
Dsticks47:

Good afternoon Sir/Ma.
Every marketer working with investment one have their Unique Freelance code which is used to access their performance.

I don’t see any reason why you should say nobody should click on his link without a valid reason.

So many people opened an account with investment one without going to the office physically.

Mind you, this is a faceless forum, how do the public know who is a legitimate marketer here?

I have good reason for whatever I wrote up there. There should me means of verification. You don't just come here and advertise. He could be impersonating , who knows?
Re: Mutual Funds by Tabuse20: 1:24pm On Apr 18, 2020
Dsticks47:

Good afternoon Sir/Ma.

Oga Emmasoft and Dsticks47, I think the reason for this thread is for people to share, air their views, give opinions regarding mutual funds. I follow this thread as with some other investment threads here, so please do not see my opinion as an attack, I know how marketing of financial products can be too, as I was one too one time in my life. Please you guys should kindly allow conversations to flow here. Still market o, but allow people to share opinions whether or not they like your product or not. The thread is becoming boring sef....compared to treasury bills and the 2 other stocks thread.
Re: Mutual Funds by Ca4real: 1:34pm On Apr 18, 2020
emmasoft:

For your information the link is given to me from the company as per my job role and that is how its to be used. I also believe each company has right and their way to market their products in as much as it's not violating the regulatory rules .You needed to have make your research before making such a statement in a public forum like this. I am sure you have not reach out to investment one to make any findings. If you had done that I am sure you would have been well guided. Make finding first before you make assertions please.

I continue to maintain that this is a faceless forum any one can claim to be working any where. Which research do u want me to do?/Am not contesting the existence of the institution but making the public to be aware of numerous tactics to trick them.
Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 1:41pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ca4real:

Mind you, this is a faceless forum, how do the public know who is a legitimate marketer here?

In the first place instead of concluding on what you may not have full knowledge of. You would have come straight and ask the question that you want to know how to know a legitimate marketer in a faceless forum like this or generally, I believe some of us here can help out. More so you hear the expression DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE it's your job to do, like I said before do your research please and don't give everybody same name. Thank you. The way I say see now you are likely to be my next client. grin
Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 1:48pm On Apr 18, 2020
Tabuse20:

Oga Emmasoft and Dsticks47, I think the reason for this thread is for people to share, air their views, give opinions regarding mutual funds. I follow this thread as with some other investment threads here, so please do not see my opinion as an attack, I know how marketing of financial products can be too, as I was one too one time in my life. Please you guys should kindly allow conversations to flow here. Still market o, but allow people to share opinions whether or not they like your product or not. The thread is becoming boring sef....compared to treasury bills and the 2 other stocks thread.
@Tabuse20 Yes everyone can air their views no problem about that. But we also try to correct wrong impressions and assertions when seen or noticed.
Re: Mutual Funds by Dsticks47(m): 1:53pm On Apr 18, 2020
Tabuse20:

Thanks @Tabuse20
I agree with you the thread is boring and yes the stock thread is very much active was practically crazy when my Zenith went red on Thursday.
Yh review is good for every business.

@Ca4real
(There should be means of verification.)-Fact

But still I don’t think it’s wise to start uploading ID card and employment letter here grin

According to you it’s a faceless forum.

To verify if the said Agent have in any way scammed anyone here why not ask.
Secondly Pick your phone and place a call to our customer care unit supply them with his freelance code with that am sure you will know if he is impersonating or not.
Better still if you have an account with investment one Financial services send the link to your account officer for verification purpose.

Re: Mutual Funds by Dsticks47(m): 1:57pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ca4real:

I continue to maintain that this is a faceless forum any one can claim to be working any where. Which research do u want me to do?/Am not contesting the existence of the institution but making the public to be aware of numerous tactics to trick them.

Note if the link is different from (https://www.investment-one.com/......) don’t click.
Re: Mutual Funds by Ca4real: 1:59pm On Apr 18, 2020
emmasoft:

In the first place instead of concluding on what you may not have full knowledge of. You would have come straight and ask the question that you want to know how to know a legitimate marketer in a faceless forum like this or generally, I believe some of us here can help out. More so you hear the expression DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE it's your job to do, like I said before do your research please and don't give everybody same name. Thank you. The way I say see now you are likely to be my next client. grin

Thanks anyway. I still don't subscribe to all this click this , click that. .
Someone quoted me (dstick or something like that). I see he has his ID and infront of the office why don't u do same so we can begin to have a little trust...
For investment, I already have one in a reputable institution. smiley
Re: Mutual Funds by Ca4real: 2:02pm On Apr 18, 2020
Dsticks47:

Note if the link is different from (https://www.investment-one.com/......) don’t click.

I already settled with your colleague. Advise him to have his ID and pix in front of the office . like you did. So we can have little trust.
Good day.

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (322) (Reply)

MBA Investors Forum / Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.