Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,619 members, 7,827,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Mutual Funds - Investment (279) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mutual Funds (963698 Views)

Top 10 Mutual Fund Managers In Nigeria / Mutual Funds In Nigeria: Please Share Your Experience / Best Nigerian Mutual Funds To Invest In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) ... (322) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mutual Funds by freeman67: 6:06am On Nov 09, 2022
Mma24:
Hi guys,

I have been investing with Stanbic IBTC and seeing my accumulated interested but in October I noticed that my interests has been withdrawn I contacted them they claimed that they paid it into my bank account but no such money was received and my statement of account shows nothing entered but they are still insisting through their email that it did.

Please what do I do in this situation? I feel scammed by Stanbic IBTC

First of all do you still remember the exact bank account you gave while opening the account?

If yes, request for the statement of that account from last two weeks of September to the end of October and carefully peruse through. If that is done and you still didn't see it, then check your other accounts too just to clear your own side.

If that is done and you still didn't see it then, request for the account they claimed to pay and send them the account statement as your evidence. They may have made mistake and paid the money to a wrong account number. If so, the headache is theirs to carry not yours.

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by ibechris(m): 9:42am On Nov 09, 2022
bjtinz:

Hmm. really? I'm surprised to see this. Not holding brief for them, but would easily rank United Cap as among the best when it comes to withdrawals, based on my experience. In fact made a req last week and account was credited abt 24hours later. For others eg investment one, I would have to follow up with calls and takes a while.

But I guess we have our different experiences. . .

My only issue with them (United Cap), was with their platform and inability to see daily gains. Here, Stanbic and ARM take the lead.

First ally is the best amongst them all.
Re: Mutual Funds by ernie4life(m): 12:08pm On Nov 09, 2022
ibechris:

Tell us more about about first ally, do they have a mutual funds, what mutual funds do they have, what are the various current returns, do they have an app and any other information that will help us compare with others

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by freeman67: 4:30pm On Nov 09, 2022
ibechris:

Nooo Stanbic IBTC is the best when it comes to withrawal. Self service withdrawal from their app especially if it's not more than the maximum of 2.5 M required through the app. Once you redeem on the app before 12 pm you are sure of getting it that same day.

Their only down side which also very bad is their unresponsive customer service and rates that are getting lower than the other now...

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by Entrepreneurrr: 1:57am On Nov 10, 2022
Re: Mutual Funds by yak(m): 7:09pm On Nov 10, 2022
freeman67:

Nooo Stanbic IBTC is the best when it comes to withrawal. Self service withdrawal from their app especially if it's not more than the maximum of 2.5 M required through the app. Once you redeem on the app before 12 pm you are sure of getting it that same day.

Their only down side which also very bad is their unresponsive customer service and rates that are getting lower than the other now...

which is the best performing now?
Re: Mutual Funds by Boyhood: 9:17pm On Nov 11, 2022
yak:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mutual Funds by richforever123: 12:41am On Nov 12, 2022
Hello

I subscribed for Stanbic IBTC Instant account online, I made a payment of 5,000 but I was neither giving access details nor payment acknowledgement

What could be wrong, seems their Instant Account does not function and seems like a red flag
Re: Mutual Funds by freeman67: 9:09am On Nov 12, 2022
richforever123:
Hello

I subscribed for Stanbic IBTC Instant account online, I made a payment of 5,000 but I was neither giving access details nor payment acknowledgement

What could be wrong, seems their Instant Account does not function and seems like a red flag

There are very poor in instant opening of account be it bank, asset management/mutual or stock broking account. Also apart from their bank's customer service that you can get on social media, through call or within the banking hall, the remaining of the arms are very poor in customer service too. It is only their pension arm I don know of because I don't use them.

This supposed instant account will take a little time. Then if you decide to go through the banking hall hmmm it could take you like 2 weeks unless you know someone there.

The only good thing is that when the account is fully setup, you can use their services yourself without having to contact anyone again. Depending on the weight of your investment and how well you can keep to normal terms and conditions.

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 11:14am On Nov 12, 2022
yak:

Check out FSDH coral mmf rate is 13.26% as at yesterday.

Get in touch for details.
Re: Mutual Funds by ernie4life(m): 1:13pm On Nov 12, 2022
[quote author=Boyhood post=118316370][/quote]

This is stockbrokers, not MMF managers

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by ernie4life(m): 1:15pm On Nov 12, 2022
yak:

It's hard to say, because most fund managers publish gross rate while others publish net rate

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by Boyhood: 3:07pm On Nov 12, 2022

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by ernie4life(m): 3:35pm On Nov 12, 2022
Boyhood:

https://nairametrics.com/2022/11/11/best-performing-mutual-funds-in-nigeria-as-of-october-2022/

This is not accurate because they didn't state the valuation method that the fund manager used.

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by Boyhood: 3:38pm On Nov 12, 2022
ernie4life:

This is not accurate because they didn't state the valuation method that the fund manager used.

OK
You are right.
Re: Mutual Funds by Plus10(m): 5:51pm On Nov 12, 2022
freeman67:

There are very poor in instant opening of account be it bank, asset management/mutual or stock broking account. Also apart from their bank's customer service that you can get on social media, through call or within the banking hall, the remaining of the arms are very poor in customer service too. It is only their pension arm I don know of because I don't use them.

This supposed instant account will take a little time. Then if you decide to go through the banking hall hmmm it could take you like 2 weeks unless you know someone there.

The only good thing is that when the account is fully setup, you can use their services yourself without having to contact anyone again. Depending on the weight of your investment and how well you can keep to normal terms and conditions.
Please, I have stanbic savings account already, do I have to open another account if I want to investment in mutual fund ?
Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 7:31pm On Nov 12, 2022
Plus10:

Please, I have stanbic savings account already, do I have to open another account if I want to investment in mutual fund ?

Your savings account in the bank is completely different from money market fund account.

They are not link in anyway except you are using your savings account as your account for interest or redemption proceeds payment.

Coporatewise, Stanbic IBTC bank is different from Stanbic IBTC Asset management.
To open money market fund click on
https://www.stanbicibtcfundsmanagement.com/invest-now-l63lj7gx

3 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by freeman67: 8:04pm On Nov 12, 2022
Plus10:

Yes, you will have to open a Mutual Fund Account with their asset management arm first before you start to he investment.
Re: Mutual Funds by Plus10(m): 8:28pm On Nov 12, 2022
freeman67:

Yes, you will have to open a Mutual Fund Account with their asset management arm first before you start to he investment.
Ok Sir, thanks
Re: Mutual Funds by Plus10(m): 8:29pm On Nov 12, 2022
emmasoft:

Your savings account in the bank is completely different from money market fund account.

They are not link in anyway except you are using your savings account as your account for interest or redemption proceeds payment.

Coporatewise, Stanbic IBTC bank is different from Stanbic IBTC Asset management.
To open money market fund click on
https://www.stanbicibtcfundsmanagement.com/invest-now-l63lj7gx

Thanks Oga Emma ,really appreciate Sir!

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by Boyhood: 10:01pm On Nov 12, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by emmasoft(m): 5:17pm On Nov 14, 2022
CMMF managed by FSDH is 14.2878% today

Join the winning team and make more money for your yuletide spending.

call me for details
Re: Mutual Funds by IYGEAL(m): 9:16pm On Nov 15, 2022
freeman67:

I saw on their portal, something in the line of signing up for the online/mobile app withdrawal. Did you do that or can one just click on the redeem on the app and forge ahead with withdrawal?
Re: Mutual Funds by freeman67: 10:00pm On Nov 15, 2022
IYGEAL:

I saw on their portal, something in the line of signing up for the online/mobile app withdrawal. Did you do that or can one just click on the redeem on the app and forge ahead with withdrawal?

You could redeem either through their online internet access or mutual fund space of their Stanbic IBTC (7 in 1) mobile app. In both, you will need first of all set up your security question and answer before you can redeem online.
Re: Mutual Funds by IYGEAL(m): 1:21am On Nov 16, 2022
freeman67:

You could redeem either through their online internet access or mutual fund space of their Stanbic IBTC (7 in 1) mobile app. In both, you will need first of all set up your security question and answer before you can redeem online.

Okay. Thanks. I already set up the Secret Q&A. They talked about signing a form and maybe going to their banks. I don't have time for those, so they did well by using the secret question for it.

Do you see their daily rates on the app? I don't see that and also not on their website.
Re: Mutual Funds by izuugodwin(m): 6:37am On Nov 16, 2022
Plz gurus in the house hlp me out ,i kn how much i investd with stbc mmf,but each time i check on my main act and curent return balance i realize that d intrest in my main act is more than d intrst in my curent return. And they always deduct money alwys frm d curent rturn balance. Is this how they oprate
Re: Mutual Funds by freeman67: 11:52am On Nov 16, 2022
IYGEAL:

Okay. Thanks. I already set up the Secret Q&A. They talked about signing a form and maybe going to their banks. I don't have time for those, so they did well by using the secret question for it.

Do you see their daily rates on the app? I don't see that and also not on their website.

No, they hardly display their daily rates these days. It was on the website before. You could view from one of the options when you log in to own page but after some few modifications in recent times, it has disappeared. I don't if it is deliberate anyway...
Re: Mutual Funds by IYGEAL(m): 2:04pm On Nov 16, 2022
freeman67:

No, they hardly display their daily rates these days. It was on the website before. You could view from one of the options when you log in to own page but after some few modifications in recent times, it has disappeared. I don't if it is deliberate anyway...

Transparency is not a Nigerian. Anyway, they are trying in some other ways.
Re: Mutual Funds by freeman67: 2:35pm On Nov 16, 2022
IYGEAL:

Transparency is not a Nigerian. Anyway, they are trying in some other ways.

It's no so hard to be transparent. They just chose not to this time. Maybe they got tired of people asking why it doesn't tally or they have a separate website where they disclose it.
Re: Mutual Funds by IYGEAL(m): 3:02pm On Nov 16, 2022
freeman67:

It's no so hard to be transparent. They just chose not to this time. Maybe they got tired of people asking why it doesn't tally or they have a separate website where they disclose it.

If it doesn't tally, then there is a foul play. Either that or people don't get the calculation correctly.

Maybe there is another website. Or a section of their website.
Re: Mutual Funds by benedictuyi(m): 11:59am On Nov 24, 2022
Who has an idea of the current stanbic mmf rate?

The interest I've gotten so far this week has been a far cry from the last week's interest.
Re: Mutual Funds by sgtponzihater1(m): 6:35pm On Nov 25, 2022
Back on Stanbic IBTC asset management. Now playing MMF and stocks. One day we will all be rich.

I am surprised I accumulated millions over a decade with fbn and kakawa, but withdrew all to flex life and live like a rich man. Now reality has set in.

Not a young man anymore, but this time I am looking to invest for the next decade.

Wish me well and join the monthly challenge.

PonziHater

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) ... (322) (Reply)

MBA Investors Forum / Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.