Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

The Emir Of Kano Being Hosted By The Awujale Of Ijebuland - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Emir Of Kano Being Hosted By The Awujale Of Ijebuland (2684 Views)

Wizkid Hosted By Koroma, President Of Sierra Leone (photos) / Emir Of Sanusi Wears A Pair Of Louboutin / Picture Of Mr Ibu In Europe Being Hosted By Big Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Emir Of Kano Being Hosted By The Awujale Of Ijebuland by irukandji89(m): 10:19am On Sep 21, 2014
: Live At the Palace Complex, Ijebu Ode

I will be posting pictures as event unfolds. Pls mods, kindly put in FP.

Re: The Emir Of Kano Being Hosted By The Awujale Of Ijebuland by irukandji89(m): 10:20am On Sep 21, 2014
Many dignitaries present ...
I have seen OGD, OSOBA, Lekan Mustapha etc ..... Pics to follow soon.
Re: The Emir Of Kano Being Hosted By The Awujale Of Ijebuland by irukandji89(m): 10:21am On Sep 21, 2014
Sanusi is seated .....
Accompanied by Oba Akinolu of Lagos.
Re: The Emir Of Kano Being Hosted By The Awujale Of Ijebuland by irukandji89(m): 10:26am On Sep 21, 2014
Sanusi, with Ogd, Osoba, Awujale, Oba of Lagos

Re: The Emir Of Kano Being Hosted By The Awujale Of Ijebuland by irukandji89(m): 10:34am On Sep 21, 2014
Osoba. (In Red) on arrival ......

The Man (In light blue cap) backing the Camera is actually not Lekan Mustapha.

They Looked alike though!

Doppleganger perhaps.

Re: The Emir Of Kano Being Hosted By The Awujale Of Ijebuland by irukandji89(m): 10:37am On Sep 21, 2014
Introduction of Obas, chiefs etc ongoing ....
Re: The Emir Of Kano Being Hosted By The Awujale Of Ijebuland by irukandji89(m): 10:41am On Sep 21, 2014
Osoba sitting with OGD ......
....... Smiling at each other .......

..... I wonder if its all for show ......

Update: Osoba was actually joking with OGD to let him sit closer to The Awujale since his (Osoba) chieftaincy post was, according to him, higher than OGDs.

OGD, as usual, just dey advertise CloseUp.

Re: The Emir Of Kano Being Hosted By The Awujale Of Ijebuland by irukandji89(m): 10:47am On Sep 21, 2014
Representatives of The Hausa Community in Ijebu paying homage to one of their Emirs.

Re: The Emir Of Kano Being Hosted By The Awujale Of Ijebuland by irukandji89(m): 10:51am On Sep 21, 2014
The Ijebu League of Imams paying homage to the Emir of Kano.

Re: The Emir Of Kano Being Hosted By The Awujale Of Ijebuland by irukandji89(m): 10:58am On Sep 21, 2014
Kabiyesi, Dagburewe of Idowa, giving a "short" welcome address

Re: The Emir Of Kano Being Hosted By The Awujale Of Ijebuland by irukandji89(m): 11:04am On Sep 21, 2014
Emir Sanusi giving his Speech.

This Man is SOUND!!!!!!

Re: The Emir Of Kano Being Hosted By The Awujale Of Ijebuland by irukandji89(m): 11:12am On Sep 21, 2014
The Awujale of Ijebuland ...... Oba S.K. Adetona giving his response speech

Re: The Emir Of Kano Being Hosted By The Awujale Of Ijebuland by irukandji89(m): 11:14am On Sep 21, 2014
Please pardon my sub-par picture quality. I will take better ones when I am able to outsmart and get behind the SSS giving me "THE EYE".
Re: The Emir Of Kano Being Hosted By The Awujale Of Ijebuland by irukandji89(m): 11:27am On Sep 21, 2014
Gifts for the Emir.

Re: The Emir Of Kano Being Hosted By The Awujale Of Ijebuland by DickDastardly(m): 11:28am On Sep 21, 2014
Nice one

1 Like

Re: The Emir Of Kano Being Hosted By The Awujale Of Ijebuland by irukandji89(m): 11:28am On Sep 21, 2014
Oba Akinolu, Oba of Lagos, giving his speech

Re: The Emir Of Kano Being Hosted By The Awujale Of Ijebuland by tyson99(m): 11:34am On Sep 21, 2014
Nice one but no bikiafu and don't let that SSS guy go use u do practical ooo,can't wait to be home for ojude oba festival grin

1 Like

Re: The Emir Of Kano Being Hosted By The Awujale Of Ijebuland by irukandji89(m): 11:44am On Sep 21, 2014
Olori Omo Oba of Ijebu and Owner of FCMB, Otunba Subomi Balogun, giving a Presentation

Re: The Emir Of Kano Being Hosted By The Awujale Of Ijebuland by irukandji89(m): 11:52am On Sep 21, 2014
The Emir, receiving the Gifts from Olori Omo Oba.

Re: The Emir Of Kano Being Hosted By The Awujale Of Ijebuland by irukandji89(m): 11:54am On Sep 21, 2014
Vote of thanks by the Kabiyesi, Limeri of Awa, in Hausa Language.

Re: The Emir Of Kano Being Hosted By The Awujale Of Ijebuland by irukandji89(m): 12:09pm On Sep 21, 2014
Wasn't able to get closer to get a better picture. Didn't want to risk my life *LOL*

This will just have to do.

Reception time!!!!!!!

Join us ..... grin
Re: The Emir Of Kano Being Hosted By The Awujale Of Ijebuland by OlaoChi: 4:55pm On Sep 22, 2014
irukandji89: The Ijebu League of Imams paying homage to the Emir of Kano.

Look at Yoruba muslims slaving to fulani
Pathetic sad

1 Like

Re: The Emir Of Kano Being Hosted By The Awujale Of Ijebuland by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 6:05pm On Sep 22, 2014
See as person papa turn houseboy sit-don for ground. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Emir Of Kano Being Hosted By The Awujale Of Ijebuland by irukandji89(m): 8:28pm On Sep 22, 2014
OlaoChi:

Look at Yoruba muslims slaving to fulani
Pathetic sad

Actually the Northerners brought Islam to Nigeria, so its only formality if the muslim contingent of the region welcome one of their top religious leaders in the country.

If the president of CAN visits any community the Christian Leaders of the Community will definitely be there to formally welcome him.

Will you also say Oba Akinolu was slaving to him when he accompanied him from Lagos to Ijebu Ode?
Re: The Emir Of Kano Being Hosted By The Awujale Of Ijebuland by OlaoChi: 2:33pm On Sep 27, 2014
irukandji89:

Actually the Northerners brought Islam to Nigeria, so its only formality if the muslim contingent of the region welcome one of their top religious leaders in the country.

If the president of CAN visits any community the Christian Leaders of the Community will definitely be there to formally welcome him.

Will you also say Oba Akinolu was slaving to him when he accompanied him from Lagos to Ijebu Ode?

Still botress my point that Yoruba muslims feel they owe the fulani and always willing to be at their service and it's pathetic
Re: The Emir Of Kano Being Hosted By The Awujale Of Ijebuland by amakufrancis(m): 5:04am On Sep 28, 2014
aiit enjoy yaselfs sirs as the offer lasts.
Re: The Emir Of Kano Being Hosted By The Awujale Of Ijebuland by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 07, 2014
grin
Re: The Emir Of Kano Being Hosted By The Awujale Of Ijebuland by angelTI(f): 8:29am On Oct 07, 2014
OK.

I have nothing to say. I commented because I knew this was going to hit the FP
Re: The Emir Of Kano Being Hosted By The Awujale Of Ijebuland by funmo(m): 7:58pm On Jan 22, 2015
Nice one egbon irukandji89

too bad it couldn't hit f.p.

you should've contacted Ishilove

meanwhile, check out my thread (30% to hitting f.p)

https://www.nairaland.com/2077754/ijebu-boy-city-exclusive-city
Re: The Emir Of Kano Being Hosted By The Awujale Of Ijebuland by funmo(m): 1:08pm On Jul 26, 2015
Sir irukandji89
mind checking out my blog?
sharpijebuboy.com

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Loses Grandmother To The Cold Hands Of Death / Lagos Boutique Owner Sends Naked PHOTOS To Her Lover / Actress Georgina Onuoha Is Battling Eight Years Sickness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.