Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

New Born Baby Dumped In Front Of UNILAG Female Hostel [DISTURBING PHOTOS] - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / New Born Baby Dumped In Front Of UNILAG Female Hostel [DISTURBING PHOTOS] (4185 Views)

10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel / UNIABUJA Male Student Allegedlly Wanking While Peeping Into Female Hostel / ABU Lecturer Caught In Female Hostel Disguised With A Veil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Born Baby Dumped In Front Of UNILAG Female Hostel [DISTURBING PHOTOS] by zamemah: 11:13am On Sep 21, 2014
Earlier today, a new born baby was found dumped at the entrance of the Female hostel at UNILAG.

According to the school’s authorities, the mother of the baby is not yet known. On closer observation the baby was found to have some of her organs outside her body, it is not known if the baby was dumped by ritualist or a Female student. Investigations are still ongoing.

MORE DETAILS - http://9jaolofofo.com.ng/new-born-baby-dumped-in-front-of-unilag-female-hostel-disturbing-photos/

1 Share

Re: New Born Baby Dumped In Front Of UNILAG Female Hostel [DISTURBING PHOTOS] by tyson99(m): 11:27am On Sep 21, 2014
God punish whoever did this,he/she shall not know peace

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Born Baby Dumped In Front Of UNILAG Female Hostel [DISTURBING PHOTOS] by acmev2(m): 11:42am On Sep 21, 2014
Too bad.
Re: New Born Baby Dumped In Front Of UNILAG Female Hostel [DISTURBING PHOTOS] by Richhommie(m): 12:18pm On Sep 21, 2014
Wonders shall never end.
Why are humans like this. Smh angry
Re: New Born Baby Dumped In Front Of UNILAG Female Hostel [DISTURBING PHOTOS] by Rutheby(f): 12:22pm On Sep 21, 2014
tyson99: God punish whoever did this,he/she shall not know peace
Amen. What kind of heart has the fellow that did this?
Re: New Born Baby Dumped In Front Of UNILAG Female Hostel [DISTURBING PHOTOS] by poshest(f): 12:30pm On Sep 21, 2014
heartlessness @ its height. very sad
Re: New Born Baby Dumped In Front Of UNILAG Female Hostel [DISTURBING PHOTOS] by Ned4delux(m): 12:50pm On Sep 21, 2014
Babe wey do dis wan now go still dey wan corner dey cat work up and down , weras she don dump innocent pikin into instant suffering.God help the poor baby.
Re: New Born Baby Dumped In Front Of UNILAG Female Hostel [DISTURBING PHOTOS] by lanicky(f): 12:55pm On Sep 21, 2014
People are so heartless.....I feel like crying for dis innocent baby embarassed
Re: New Born Baby Dumped In Front Of UNILAG Female Hostel [DISTURBING PHOTOS] by xamster(m): 12:58pm On Sep 21, 2014
Heartless
Re: New Born Baby Dumped In Front Of UNILAG Female Hostel [DISTURBING PHOTOS] by prettysheila(f): 12:58pm On Sep 21, 2014
Plz which hostel? IS IT MAKAMA? angry
Re: New Born Baby Dumped In Front Of UNILAG Female Hostel [DISTURBING PHOTOS] by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 21, 2014
Chai, some people wicked sha!! sad
Re: New Born Baby Dumped In Front Of UNILAG Female Hostel [DISTURBING PHOTOS] by dania30(f): 1:01pm On Sep 21, 2014
cry cry cry
Re: New Born Baby Dumped In Front Of UNILAG Female Hostel [DISTURBING PHOTOS] by Eyop: 1:02pm On Sep 21, 2014
Some people are out there fasting,praying,spending millions to get this but others are aborting or abandoning theirs. God truly is merciful.
Re: New Born Baby Dumped In Front Of UNILAG Female Hostel [DISTURBING PHOTOS] by cococandy(f): 1:17pm On Sep 21, 2014
Organs outside?
This must be ritualists.
I don't believe a woman will do that to her child.

1 Like

Re: New Born Baby Dumped In Front Of UNILAG Female Hostel [DISTURBING PHOTOS] by crackhaus: 1:28pm On Sep 21, 2014
cococandy: Organs outside?
This must be ritualists.
I don't believe a woman will do that to her child.
Are you sure about that?
Thought you said you only speak for yourself?
Re: New Born Baby Dumped In Front Of UNILAG Female Hostel [DISTURBING PHOTOS] by cococandy(f): 1:31pm On Sep 21, 2014
I never said no woman can do that.
I said I don't believe a woman can.
There's a difference

What I believe and reality may be at loggerheads.

I just choose not to believe it.
Imagining it is even horrible.
crackhaus:
Are you sure about that?
Thought you said you only speak for yourself?
Re: New Born Baby Dumped In Front Of UNILAG Female Hostel [DISTURBING PHOTOS] by freda506(f): 1:38pm On Sep 21, 2014
Ritualists, I guess. 'Cos no mother would extract her baby's organs. Whatever the case may be, God will punish whoever did this to the innocent child! angry

1 Like

Re: New Born Baby Dumped In Front Of UNILAG Female Hostel [DISTURBING PHOTOS] by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 21, 2014
Re: New Born Baby Dumped In Front Of UNILAG Female Hostel [DISTURBING PHOTOS] by priscaoge(f): 1:55pm On Sep 21, 2014
OMGshockedshocked This is height of wickedness! Chei whoever that did this will never know PEACE!

1 Like

Re: New Born Baby Dumped In Front Of UNILAG Female Hostel [DISTURBING PHOTOS] by christejames(m): 1:57pm On Sep 21, 2014
Why are humanities these wicked? An innocent angel treated that way? ...hope the baby is not dead yet?
Re: New Born Baby Dumped In Front Of UNILAG Female Hostel [DISTURBING PHOTOS] by biyi99(m): 1:59pm On Sep 21, 2014
I fear women!! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: New Born Baby Dumped In Front Of UNILAG Female Hostel [DISTURBING PHOTOS] by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 21, 2014
man unkind to mankind
Re: New Born Baby Dumped In Front Of UNILAG Female Hostel [DISTURBING PHOTOS] by crackhaus: 2:04pm On Sep 21, 2014
cococandy: I never said no woman can do that.
I said I don't believe a woman can.
There's a difference

What I believe and reality may be at loggerheads.

I just choose not to believe it.
Imagining it is even horrible.
What is the difference between this story and that of women who leave their newborn in refuse dumps, or that story of one who tried to flush her newborn down the toilet, or that news of one who locked her baby alone in the house for over one week to starve to death while partying?

These are just a few of the many stories we come across.
There was even one on family section one time who beats her own children with iron and wood, maltreats and starves them all because of one reason I can't even remember right now.

You better choose to believe it...

1 Like

Re: New Born Baby Dumped In Front Of UNILAG Female Hostel [DISTURBING PHOTOS] by anytaij: 2:07pm On Sep 21, 2014
Abeg who do dis one chie too bad ooooooo 4 dis begin embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed crying hard. This is wickedness ooooo
Re: New Born Baby Dumped In Front Of UNILAG Female Hostel [DISTURBING PHOTOS] by cococandy(f): 2:10pm On Sep 21, 2014
Abandoning a baby is one thing.

Cutting the baby up to expose the internal organs is entirely in it's own league.

Omo I chose not to believe it.

Maybe she left it there and a wild night animal came and tried to eat it.

Or else she's a very mentally disturbed human being(maybe even a street mad woman who put to bed at night)

She'd have to be caught in the act for me to believe.
crackhaus:
What is the difference between this story and that of women who leave their newborn in refuse dumps, or that story of one who tried to flush her newborn down the toilet, or that news of one who locked her baby alone in the house for over one week to starve to death while partying?

These are just a few of the many stories we come across.
There was even one on family section one time who beats her own children with iron and wood, maltreats and starves them all because of one reason I can't even remember right now.

You better choose to believe it...
Re: New Born Baby Dumped In Front Of UNILAG Female Hostel [DISTURBING PHOTOS] by edwife(f): 2:17pm On Sep 21, 2014
cococandy: Abandoning a baby is one thing.

Cutting the baby up to expose the internal organs is entirely in it's own league.

Or else she's a very mentally disturbed human being(maybe even a street mad woman who put to bed at night)

This might just not be what we are thinking but likely be a defect called Gastroschisis which is a birth defect of the abdominal (belly) wall. The baby’s intestines stick outside of the baby’s body.

She might have been frighten and abandoned the baby after birth.

3 Likes

Re: New Born Baby Dumped In Front Of UNILAG Female Hostel [DISTURBING PHOTOS] by cococandy(f): 2:21pm On Sep 21, 2014
Yea I know that defect.
Why didn't I even think of it?
The whiteness of the skin depicts a still birth even.
The baby may have been dead on arrival.

Though it still says a lot about a woman who's having a home birth in this day and age.
If she didn't go to a hospital while in labor,means she meant to keep the birth a secret in the first place.

This story is deep
edwife:

This might just not be what we are thinking but likely be a defect called Gastroschisis which is a birth defect of the abdominal (belly) wall. The baby’s intestines stick outside of the baby’s body.

She might have been frighten and abandoned the baby after birth.

2 Likes

Re: New Born Baby Dumped In Front Of UNILAG Female Hostel [DISTURBING PHOTOS] by crackhaus: 2:31pm On Sep 21, 2014
cococandy: Abandoning a baby is one thing.

cheesycheesy
Wild animal Indeed...
Re: New Born Baby Dumped In Front Of UNILAG Female Hostel [DISTURBING PHOTOS] by armadeo(m): 2:31pm On Sep 21, 2014
An omphalocele (British English: omphalocoele) is a type of abdominal wall defect in which the intestines, liver, and occasionally other organs remain outside of the abdomen in a sac because of a defect in the development of the muscles of the abdominal wall (exomphalos). Omphalocele occurs in 2.5/10,000 births and is associated with a high rate of mortality (25%) and severe malformations, such as cardiac anomalies (50%) and neural tube defect (40%). Approximately 15% of live-born infants with omphalocele have chromosomal abnormalities.

Source wikipedia.

First we can rule out ritualists and the mother attempting to remove the organs.

2nd we see that one quarter of these children die. So it could have been a still birth or died early post Natal.

Third note that this post was put in by a blogger who could have seen that pic somewhere and added his own spices to make it traffic worthy.

I don't know I am just thinking.

Thank me later

2 Likes

Re: New Born Baby Dumped In Front Of UNILAG Female Hostel [DISTURBING PHOTOS] by cococandy(f): 2:37pm On Sep 21, 2014
It has happend before o.
In aba. My auntie's neighbor.
(I didn't see it. She gisted us)

Left her newly circumcised baby boy on the mat outside and went into the room to get something.

The wound was left open(for quicker healing.village women style)
And a wild dog came and chewed on the boy's peepee. His screams got her rushing out but the deed was already done.

Never say never. This new baby prolly had blood and fluid all over it which can attract a carnivorous night-lifer.

But the most possible scenarios is that one edwife described.
crackhaus:
cheesycheesy
Wild animal Indeed...
Re: New Born Baby Dumped In Front Of UNILAG Female Hostel [DISTURBING PHOTOS] by Waspy(m): 2:39pm On Sep 21, 2014
Lord have mercy undecided undecided
Re: New Born Baby Dumped In Front Of UNILAG Female Hostel [DISTURBING PHOTOS] by Exjoker(m): 2:44pm On Sep 21, 2014
Jesus!!! Look at innocent boy abandoned to die...our leader of tomorrow

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

National Common Entrance Examination And Lagos State Environmental Sanitation / UI JAMB Registration Statistics 2016 - Number Of Candidates By Departments / Photos From A Chinese Museum Where Blacks Are Compared With Animals (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.