Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:01 AM

10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel (37705 Views)

Big Cobra Killed In Unilorin’s Female Hostel, After Months Of Cohabitation / Man Masturbates In Front Of A Benson Idahosa University Female Hostel (Pictured) / 10 Categories Of Students That Request For Extra Booklets During Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by Jamean(f): 12:53pm On Aug 25, 2015
Hello everyone,

So this thread is borne out of my current experience in a hostel facility. Living with people from different background and having different personalities. It’s a wonderful experience anyway, as I think you can’t really conclude on how good your attitude is until you live with people who are not family.

I will like to pen down 10 categories of ladies you will find in a female hostel......Girls can form sha cheesy

Enjoy!

1) The Mother Hen – this category of ladies are very advanced in age and at that behave as if they are mother to everyone. You hear hostel mates addressing them as “Aunty Mary” or “Sister Joy”. Hian! It can vex me ehn...are we not in an academic environment, or did I stop you from starting life early. Addressing you as aunty doesn’t really mean I respect you. They also go about forming adviser Nowamagbe because of their experiences.

2) The Spirit Koko – this category wakes you up in the morning with the sound of speaking in tongues, they pray like the Pharisees and rub religion into every conversation. (Aza bilivoh syndrome). They also campaign for hostel devotion prayers, religious activities and worry you if you don’t attend fellowship meetings. angry

3) The Bully – this category are deceived by their physical size or strength so think they can trample on anyone. They are aggressive, accost and jump lines. They are non- receptive to new roommates and quarrel as often as they have an audience. They are typical noisemakers.

4) The Cook – this category are utmostly concerned with what they will cook to it, they buy food stuff like it is a family house, cook all day long and crucify others that eat out. Their dresses always smell of kitchen....eeeew!

5) The Borrower – this category can borrow anything from cotton bud, face wipes, detergent, food seasoning, toothpaste to even your bathing sponge grin They never consider buying theirs for peace sake.

6) The Nerd – they are called oversyllabus or Scholastica. She goes about with books and study materials, discussing what she has covered even far beyond the lecturer, intimidating people who have not been studying. Their social life is inversely tending towards infinity. tongue

7) The Wannabe Big Girl – this one’s claim to be what they are really not, live fake lives and snubs at people. She lies about having good escapades. It’s all a sham.

8.) The Big Girl – by their decking and carriage you know them. Expensive designer clothing, TFC meals, Goat human hair, vacation trip. She is also polite and mingle when necessary. cool

9) The Absentee – this category of ladies are never around, they just breeze in and breeze out. They usually have a 1,001 other places to pass the night. Their space is unkempt because they never have time to arrange it. Some of them don’t even know the name of co-roommates. The days they are around they sleep for like 2days straight. grin

10) The Regular Girl – she is cool, calm and collected. Walks into the room, greet everyone and retires to her corner. Participates in gist when needful or invited. She lives a moderate life; you cannot easily classify her personality, but you admire her from a distance.

[s] Well, I am not too sure of the section to post this, forgive me [/s]

You can add yours.....

71 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by tcalc: 12:53pm On Aug 25, 2015
and ur type.................radio without battery

132 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by Alehx: 12:54pm On Aug 25, 2015
how u know? u follow dem stay togeda
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by ladyF(f): 12:55pm On Aug 25, 2015
Hmmm I can't find my type here....maybe something close to regular girl but louder grin

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by jideprof: 12:55pm On Aug 25, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by Elosky20: 12:58pm On Aug 25, 2015
hmm
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by falconey(m): 12:59pm On Aug 25, 2015
incredible!!

the fact is I can't date a girl that isn't a nerd in school.....the nerd chicks attract me a lot.

They always have something smart to say but funny enough they don't keep BF.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by rotexteymie(f): 1:00pm On Aug 25, 2015
Lmao....Mother hen grin cheesy

The runs girls lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by chudidonas(m): 1:02pm On Aug 25, 2015
Much Love for the Cooks... They are so important grin

17 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by Glowstone(m): 1:10pm On Aug 25, 2015
mehn why Liverpool no flock assnal nah

2 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by Trinxie(f): 1:13pm On Aug 25, 2015
Soooo true tongue
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by peeparty(m): 1:14pm On Aug 25, 2015
Glowstone:

mhn I vex pass u eh
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 25, 2015
Glowstone:
no mind dat peter cech wa no wan allow us score

3 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 25, 2015
i hate dat no.5 ehn.u go da sleep dey go cum da disturb u sa u get garri,guy u get garri as if u be garri producer and dis garri beggars da buy bold5 and expensive gadget for their babes.mtcheew women sha..............

8 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by Jamean(f): 1:27pm On Aug 25, 2015
chudidonas:
Much Love for the Cooks... They are so important grin

...and they usually have the highest number of male visitors...boys like food sha

9 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by YOLOHOMMIE(m): 3:58pm On Aug 25, 2015
grin

lol...na wah oo
#yolo
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by lanicky(f): 5:03pm On Aug 25, 2015
Lol...so true grin

Hostel is always lively but I prefer off campus.

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by misspicy(f): 5:05pm On Aug 25, 2015
The Boy's hostel h*e.....that girl almost all d guys in school is bleeping

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by Johnnycife(m): 5:53pm On Aug 25, 2015
Booked
Incase of FP

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by Krystalzkris(f): 5:58pm On Aug 25, 2015
u forgot to include d ones who wants to help u become a better person... Love ma roomies jare

2 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by davspog2(m): 7:22pm On Aug 25, 2015
This list is incomplete! At least when I was in school when it is Friday, you see exotic cars and hummer buses coming to pack our girls and you see them returning early momo! Where do we group this one's?

3 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by Jamean(f): 12:28am On Aug 26, 2015
davspog2:
This list is incomplete! At least when I was in school when it is Friday, you see exotic cars and hummer buses coming to pack our girls and you see them returning early momo! Where do we group this one's?

The runs girls are a subset of the big girls and the wannabe big girls.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by WailingWailer00(m): 12:30am On Aug 26, 2015
Waiting for yellowbar and APC rats to come and derail this thread
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by Nobody: 6:40am On Aug 26, 2015
Hehehehe grin
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by Eleniyan15: 7:10am On Aug 26, 2015
MhizDeedy:
Hehehehe grin

shey Nah true Wetin Dah writer talk...
#modahen indeed

dey wana davido mi!!!!!!
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by whizqueen(f): 7:30am On Aug 26, 2015
The number 2 set if people pisses me of the most. They start their morning devotion as early as 4am. They will be praying loudly and speaking in tongues like they're the only one in the room. They never relate with people rather they will make you feel like you own the biggest sin on earth undecided angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by queenbetsy(f): 8:53am On Aug 26, 2015
>the gbewiris: something must surely go missing once they walk pass ur room... nawa for petty thieves

>the brothel big sis: her room is no longer a hostel room but a brothel.Today,a fair guy come visiting,tomorrow,its another guy,next tomorrow, its another.smh...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by Mznaett: 8:58am On Aug 26, 2015
Soooo truegrin lol
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by Jamean(f): 12:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
whizqueen:
The number 2 set if people pisses me of the most. They start their morning devotion as early as 4am. They will be praying loudly and speaking in tongues like they're the only one in the room. They never relate with people rather they will make you feel like you own the biggest sin on earth undecided angry

Lol! Very annoying

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by flowfury(m): 1:52pm On Aug 27, 2015
Hehehe! Girls can hate on one another eh! Sha. Am jst here fr the pretty ladies. Ladies am dat stud dat u need in ur life, here is ma no. 08173118746
Winks#

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
Still that ungroupable!
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by veekid(m): 2:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. / 5 Categories Of Students Who Will Benefit From ASUU Strike / JAMB Announces Date For 2019 Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.