Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,145 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

What Do You Do If Your Wife Steals? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do You Do If Your Wife Steals? (3836 Views)

Lagos Pastor In Divorce Mess: He Steals Church Funds Says Wife / 23yr Old Barren Woman Steals 5-yr-old Boy In Rivers (photo) / Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Do If Your Wife Steals? by kreamidiva(f): 8:12am On Sep 22, 2014
Exjoker: I bet men dont engage themselves in all these petty petty stealin...thou you are right on the counsellin idea

Hers is something she can't control. Not like she consciously engages in petty petty stealing. She may not know when she does it. I think her case is more spiritual than physical.
Re: What Do You Do If Your Wife Steals? by Exjoker(m): 8:25am On Sep 22, 2014
kreamidiva:

Hers is something she can't control. Not like she consciously engages in petty petty stealing. She may not know when she does it. I think her case is more spiritual than physical.
You mean like she under a curse or under a spiritual influence...hmm it maybe true that things like this re in existance buh me never believe in them...I thought u have advocated for counsellin...
Re: What Do You Do If Your Wife Steals? by Exjoker(m): 8:33am On Sep 22, 2014
kreamidiva:

I tell you my brother, that is the best time to show her unconditional love. Prayer is the key. Pray for her, fast for her and protect her from outsiders. At least you owe her that much.
Makin her feel loved is a nice idea buh what if her bad behaviour is goin to tanish the mans (respectable) image?? No man will be proud to be call a husband of a thief in her case
Re: What Do You Do If Your Wife Steals? by kreamidiva(f): 8:48am On Sep 22, 2014
Exjoker: You mean like she under a curse or under a spiritual influence...hmm it maybe true that things like this re in existance buh me never believe in them...I thought u have advocated for counsellin...

I know stuff like spiritual influence exist. One poster said she probably stole something from someone who placed this kind of curse on her. Because her hubby just bought a phone for worth 28k or so.

I've seen it in Nollywood movies.
Re: What Do You Do If Your Wife Steals? by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 22, 2014
kreamidiva:

I know stuff like spiritual influence exist. One poster said she probably stole something from someone who placed this kind of curse on her. Because her hubby just bought a phone for worth 28k or so.

Your number 07030579259 is still switched off. Or you are no longer using it.
Re: What Do You Do If Your Wife Steals? by Exjoker(m): 9:59am On Sep 22, 2014
kreamidiva:

Lol..You have crown everything. In Nollywood movies!!
Re: What Do You Do If Your Wife Steals? by Welrez(m): 7:48am On Sep 28, 2014
Re: What Do You Do If Your Wife Steals? by Welrez(m): 8:08am On Sep 28, 2014
I put this tale of my friend on Nairaland to seek for advice on the best way to handle it. I never thought someone would think I copied a Nollywood film story. Do I look so puerile and silly? We should be humble enough to know that we have not seen and experienced everything in life. Films are fictional, a reflection of reality. In other words, films won't be possible without reality. The real tale usually comes before the film. Life abounds with tales.
Re: What Do You Do If Your Wife Steals? by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 28, 2014
prayers,counselling na wash.May not help her o.I use to have a friend like that,the best is to pray it lands her in big trouble.Let karma change her.
Re: What Do You Do If Your Wife Steals? by OsbornTyler7: 3:30pm On Aug 23, 2022
If you're interested in dating a Mexican woman, there are many ways you can find her. First of all, you should make sure you don't use any terms that are considered negative in today's culture. Most mexican women looking for american men want to marry a man who can demonstrate his masculinity and provide for the family. While a man should be the one to provide for the household and care for his children, women from Mexico also have different expectations. Despite these differences, there are several ways to get a woman to fall in love with you.
Re: What Do You Do If Your Wife Steals? by pstemma1990: 5:31am On Aug 24, 2022
marieolae:
lmao
unknown Corn men.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amazing!! Those Black And White Twins Just Turned 7. Pic / IF You Had A Sibling Like This What Will You Do? / Who Should Give Out A Woman In Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.