Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

I Am In Need Of A Gsd Male Puppy - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I Am In Need Of A Gsd Male Puppy (5699 Views)

Giant 3 Gsd Male Pups Avaliable, Including A Blue Eyes One 08104102662 / Just 1 Caucasian male puppy left / Diary Of A Gsd Owner (gotten At 9 Months) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In Need Of A Gsd Male Puppy by Mckandre(m): 1:22pm On Sep 24, 2014
emmyvet:
Not real slant back.
Bolded***
Slant back is not a sign of purity in dog breeding.
since you're the pro in the game; apart from few doberman&rott,could u tell me any other breed of dogs with a slant back?
Re: I Am In Need Of A Gsd Male Puppy by Mckandre(m): 1:35pm On Sep 24, 2014
kuzee:
that is not a slant,you could see the front legs standing on the car spoiler
morever what makes you think it always a slant back that is always pure,or you cant differ if that gsd is a mutt or not without a slant back?
the thing is; with the slant, it's easier to identify the puppy as a pure breed. but if its a straight back, you won't be able to tell until the pup is matured.
Re: I Am In Need Of A Gsd Male Puppy by kuzee(m): 3:01pm On Sep 24, 2014
Mckandre: the thing is; with the slant, it's easier to identify the puppy as a pure breed. but if its a straight back, you won't be able to tell until the pup is matured.
i want to ask a question which i dnt know of.
if a slant back GSD mate with a bingo or other breed,
does it mean some of the pups wont have a slant back or not?
Re: I Am In Need Of A Gsd Male Puppy by arcbay(m): 3:39pm On Sep 24, 2014
If I were to choose between the two, i'll take that of prodeegee. The pups are good no doubt but i'll strongly advice you ask to see the dam and sire, the parents I mean. That's just because pups tend to look good when they are young but their true and permanent features start showing as they grow older. Whatever the dam looks like is what the pup is gonna grow up to become, or having similar features with. If prodegee's price is fair enough, then go for his...
Re: I Am In Need Of A Gsd Male Puppy by Prodeegee(m): 3:51pm On Sep 24, 2014
kuzee:

I hope noone ever tries that to see the result.

Mckandre: the thing is; with the slant, it's easier to identify the puppy as a pure breed. but if its a straight back, you won't be able to tell until the pup is matured.

BIG LIE. U can buy a slant pup and it grows out to become a straight. Or rubbish.

Mckandre: since you're the pro in the game; apart from few doberman&rott,could u tell me any other breed of dogs with a slant back?

Slant rott? I'm sure uve seen slant samoyed too and slant caucasian.
Re: I Am In Need Of A Gsd Male Puppy by Prodeegee(m): 3:53pm On Sep 24, 2014
arcbay: If I were to choose between the two, i'll take that of prodeegee. The pups are good no doubt but i'll strongly advice you ask to see the dam and sire, the parents I mean. That's just because pups tend to look good when they are young but their true and permanent features start showing as they grow older. Whatever the dam looks like is what the pup is gonna grow up to become, or having similar features with. If prodegee's price is fair enough, then go for his...

Deal that has already been sealed and forgotten...
Re: I Am In Need Of A Gsd Male Puppy by kuzee(m): 6:31pm On Sep 24, 2014
arcbay: If I were to choose between the two, i'll take that of prodeegee. The pups are good no doubt but i'll strongly advice you ask to see the dam and sire, the parents I mean. That's just because pups tend to look good when they are young but their true and permanent features start showing as they grow older. Whatever the dam looks like is what the pup is gonna grow up to become, or having similar features with. If prodegee's price is fair enough, then go for his...
have seen the pix of both parent,dnt have the right to upload it,the parent looks so pure so my liking..
podegee can yu plz upload them if you dnt mind
Re: I Am In Need Of A Gsd Male Puppy by Prodeegee(m): 7:16pm On Sep 24, 2014
kuzee:
have seen the pix of both parent,dnt have the right to upload it,the parent looks so pure so my liking..
podegee can yu plz upload them if you dnt mind

Yessir.
https://www.nairaland.com/1915824/male-female-gsd-pups-available

1 Like

Re: I Am In Need Of A Gsd Male Puppy by Mckandre(m): 7:38pm On Sep 24, 2014
kuzee:
don't try it cos it will cause alot of health implications leading to sudden death for the offspring. for the crossing thingy; if you cross a slant gsd and a straight back gsd the puppies are likely to be straight back all through,same goes to bingo dem, but you know now...
Re: I Am In Need Of A Gsd Male Puppy by Prodeegee(m): 7:54pm On Sep 24, 2014
Mckandre: don't try it cos it will cause alot of health implications leading to sudden death for the offspring.

I beg to disagree...a local dog and a gsd Thrz no health implications to it. A local dog has the best immune system. If ure talking of d deformation of the breed standard, then ill accept.

for the crossing thingy; if you cross a slant gsd and a straight back gsd the puppies are likely to be straight back all through

If u cross a slant and a straight, the probability of getting mostly slant is higher. The slants have a strong gene.
Re: I Am In Need Of A Gsd Male Puppy by Mckandre(m): 8:04pm On Sep 24, 2014
Prodeegee:

BIG LIE. U can buy a slant pup and it grows out to become a straight. Or rubbish.
if you don't know anything about gsd, go and make your research. Don't quote me wrong again without enough insight.

Prodeegee:

Slant rott? I'm sure uve seen slant samoyed too and slant caucasian.
you seem surprised Cos u only know gsd as the only dog with such feature,but if you haven't seen a slant Russian rottweiler before, go to google it's your best pal. don't base your points with mockery,it describes an ill upbringing. besides you didn't answer the question that was asked.
Re: I Am In Need Of A Gsd Male Puppy by Prodeegee(m): 8:16pm On Sep 24, 2014
Mckandre: if you don't know anything about gsd, go and make your research. Don't quote me wrong again without enough insight.

Lol...I'm sure ure just one dog lover. I'm a dog breeder. So pls, I love to learn. Teach me about gsds.

you seem surprised Cos u only know gsd as the only dog with such feature

Sure, Very surprised. Not until I saw a slant local dog ds evening. Your claims are very true brov.

but if you haven't seen a slant Russian rottweiler before, go to google it's your best pal.

I've done the assignment u gave me, and I attached the picture from google.

don't base your points with mockery,it describes an ill upbringing. besides you didn't answer the question that was asked.

I never mocked you. I corrected you sir. Sorry if I did wrong.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Need Of A Gsd Male Puppy by emmyvet(m): 8:41pm On Sep 24, 2014
Mckandre: since you're the pro in the game; apart from few doberman&rott,could u tell me any other breed of dogs with a slant back?

Lol am not a pro in the game, I just love Dogs(especially the GSDs and Caucasians).
Coming to your question I will answer according to Nigerian dog breeding/marketing
Rots are sometimes judged with the size of the head that is where sometimes we say Box head.

I don't know much about Dob.

Sometimes we also ask of the GSD with slant back(the show type) it normally used in some countries in during dog shows because they look better than the straight back(which is natural)
So Slant GSDs are kind of artificial(*winks)!
Re: I Am In Need Of A Gsd Male Puppy by kuzee(m): 12:57am On Sep 25, 2014
Mckandre: don't try it cos it will cause alot of health implications leading to sudden death for the offspring. for the crossing thingy; if you cross a slant gsd and a straight back gsd the puppies are likely to be straight back all through,same goes to bingo dem, but you know now...
oboy,i cant try such.
it was just a question,only reasoning if a mix gsd can ave a slant back....
Re: I Am In Need Of A Gsd Male Puppy by kuzee(m): 1:01am On Sep 25, 2014
Mckandre: if you don't know anything about gsd, go and make your research. Don't quote me wrong again without enough insight.

you seem surprised Cos u only know gsd as the only dog with such feature,but if you haven't seen a slant Russian rottweiler before, go to google it's your best pal. don't base your points with mockery,it describes an ill upbringing. besides you didn't answer the question that was asked.
diaris is God o..i hail boss
Re: I Am In Need Of A Gsd Male Puppy by kuzee(m): 1:03am On Sep 25, 2014
Prodeegee:

Lol...I'm sure ure just one dog lover. I'm a dog breeder. So pls, I love to learn. Teach me about gsds.

Sure, Very surprised. Not until I saw a slant local dog ds evening. Your claims are very true brov.

mehn wish you snapshot the slant bingo,i did be very surprised
Re: I Am In Need Of A Gsd Male Puppy by kuzee(m): 1:06am On Sep 25, 2014
emmyvet:

Lol am not a pro in the game, I just love Dogs(especially the GSDs and Caucasians).
Coming to your question I will answer according to Nigerian dog breeding/marketing
Rots are sometimes judged with the size of the head that is where sometimes we say Box head.

Sometimes we also ask of the GSD with slant back(the show type) it normally used in some countries in during dog shows because they look better than the straight back(which is natural)
if it were you,straight or slant back,which do you prefer?
Re: I Am In Need Of A Gsd Male Puppy by Mckandre(m): 1:30am On Sep 25, 2014
emmyvet:

alright bro I get it. but the thing is ; is there any other dog in Nigeria that has slant back besides a full breed gsd?
Re: I Am In Need Of A Gsd Male Puppy by Mckandre(m): 2:01am On Sep 25, 2014
Prodeegee:

you're quite right on that, m not a breeder yet but m anticipating to become a trustworthy one. having been with dogs since I was little and some head-on researches I made involving GSDs before acquiring my first pure breed gsd, really contributed alot on things involved in dog breeding,so doggy things is no longer a peculiar thing to me.

Prodeegee:

see the attached pics below on what I refer to as slant rottweiler. there's still plenty of em on google. don't include slant among the keyword,just type rottweiler pics and there u go.

Prodeegee:

we're cool, cheers.

Re: I Am In Need Of A Gsd Male Puppy by Prodeegee(m): 8:12am On Sep 25, 2014
Mckandre: you're quite right on that, m not a breeder yet but m anticipating to become a trustworthy one. having been with dogs since I was little and some head-on researches I made involving GSDs before acquiring my first pure breed gsd, really contributed alot on things involved in dog breeding,so doggy things is no longer a peculiar thing to me.

Pls post a picture of ur pure breed gsd or ahdonbilivit.

see the attached pics below on what I refer to as slant rottweiler. there's still plenty of em on google. don't include slant among the keyword,just type rottweiler pics and there u go.

I laugh. That's not a slant dog. Pls show me a good rott that doesn't stand like this.

we're cool, cheers.

Sure we are
Re: I Am In Need Of A Gsd Male Puppy by Prodeegee(m): 8:19am On Sep 25, 2014
kuzee:

So u believe that? That means u'll believe if I told you seun is the governor of lagos state. Lmao
Re: I Am In Need Of A Gsd Male Puppy by Prodeegee(m): 8:20am On Sep 25, 2014
kuzee:

So u believe that? That means u'll believe if I told you seun is the governor of lagos state. Lmao
Re: I Am In Need Of A Gsd Male Puppy by emmyvet(m): 9:04am On Sep 25, 2014
Mckandre: alright bro I get it. but the thing is ; is there any other dog in Nigeria that has slant back besides a full breed gsd?
Is just funny o, but naturally(full breed) GSDs have straight back but due to some manipulations the slant GSDs started existing. But remember you don't have to judge Nigerian market with slant back of a thing because we Nigerians cross any animal called dog with each to get our puppy and remember when a slant back of a thing must appear in the offspring.
Well some roti appear to look kind slant because probably he has an ancestor that maybe a slant GSD .

Finally since we cross any animal called dog together any dog can be SLANT
Re: I Am In Need Of A Gsd Male Puppy by emmyvet(m): 9:08am On Sep 25, 2014
kuzee:
if it were you,straight or slant back,which do you prefer?

Lol I will go for the straight guys because they are better in security, and are the main working Guys but the slant are the show guys
Re: I Am In Need Of A Gsd Male Puppy by emmyvet(m): 9:12am On Sep 25, 2014
Prodeegee:

Lol funny you!

And you think is not possible If seun is into politics he can be that oo.
Re: I Am In Need Of A Gsd Male Puppy by Prodeegee(m): 9:26am On Sep 25, 2014
emmyvet:
Lol funny you!

And you think is not possible If seun is into politics he can be that oo.

What am I saying, What are you saying?
Re: I Am In Need Of A Gsd Male Puppy by Prodeegee(m): 9:29am On Sep 25, 2014
emmyvet:
Is just funny o, but naturally(full breed) GSDs have straight back but due to some manipulations the slant GSDs started existing. But remember you don't have to judge Nigerian market with slant back of a thing because we Nigerians cross any animal called dog with each to get our puppy and remember when a slant back of a thing must appear in the offspring.
Well some roti appear to look kind slant because probably he has an ancestor that maybe a slant GSD .

Finally since cross any animal called dog together any dog can be SLANT

WHAT?? Are you effin serious? Men I'm outta here. Like for real
Re: I Am In Need Of A Gsd Male Puppy by emmyvet(m): 9:32am On Sep 25, 2014
Prodeegee:

What am I saying, What are you saying?
Lol hot question.
Is better you say yours and I say mine oo.
No mind me bro is still the fun of nairaland the good work of seun.
But seriously if the Guy is into politics he will go far shaa.
Re: I Am In Need Of A Gsd Male Puppy by Mckandre(m): 10:30am On Sep 25, 2014
Prodeegee:

Pls post a picture of ur pure breed gsd or ahdonbilivit.
your call ni

1 Like

Re: I Am In Need Of A Gsd Male Puppy by chucky234(m): 11:20am On Sep 25, 2014
Mckandre: your call ni
Cute pup bro.
Re: I Am In Need Of A Gsd Male Puppy by kuzee(m): 12:40pm On Sep 25, 2014
Prodeegee:

lol
mehn jux cant stop laughin..
Re: I Am In Need Of A Gsd Male Puppy by kuzee(m): 1:19pm On Sep 25, 2014
emmyvet:

Lol I will go for the straight guys because they are better in security, and are the main working Guys but the slant are the show guys
100% correct.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

German Shepherd Puppies Available / MY GSD Is Tired Of Crunched Noodles. Can I Feed It With Eba? / Pet Shop Directory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.