Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,168 members, 7,867,388 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:10 PM

Discovering Yourself. - A Write-up By Merzybenedict - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Discovering Yourself. - A Write-up By Merzybenedict (527 Views)

Outsource Your Project And Business Plan Write Up / Business Plan Write Up / Criticize This Advert Write Up! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Discovering Yourself. - A Write-up By Merzybenedict by merzybenedict(m): 3:32pm On Sep 21, 2014
Good day brethren.. This is the word that God has inspired me to share with you and I believe as you are reading through, God'll inspire you for the best...- OYEDELE BENEDICT AANUOLUWAPO OLALEKAN OYEWUMI (merzybenedict)
All Rights Reserved

I titled this piece DISCOVERY.. Discovery is a particular aspect of one's life that'll determine the level of success of such person. Discovery gives someone to make plans for the future. Without accurate discovery, there's absolute nothing to live by. God has put something inside everyone of us before we were born. The book of Jeremiah in the Bible made this to be known. Jeremiah 1:5(NLT), " I knew you before I formed you in your mother's womb. Before You were born I set you apart and appointed you as my prophet(vessel) to the nations".
The discovery I'm talking about here is not just a mere discovery. e.g. A discovery about my best subject. NO!. It's a discovery of your purpose of being in the planet earth. God put you down on earth to make you inspire others through your purpose.
DR. Myles Munroe said this at 'SHILOH 2012' that "the wealthiest spot on earth is the cementary". Why the cementary ?. Why would the cementary be the place that has much glory in place of the world ?. What benefit does the cementary have to the humanity ?. DR. Myles Munroe literally meant that the cementary consumes more glory than the world because people failed to discover their purpose of living.
Looking at the present transformation of the humanity, it is easy to deduce that people especially the youths are not making effective use of their purpose because they have not discovered their life. The new life God has planned for them hasn't been received by them..
Let's take it this way.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF DISCOVERY ?
*) through discovery, you have peace of mind. If you haven't discovered yourself, you are just a wanderer. You have absolute nothing to live by. When you discover yourself, there's peace for you, you'll have a free mind.
*) through discovery, you grasp your purpose; what is a purpose ?. A purpose is the reason for something. A purpose on the other hand is the reason you were created by God ino the humanity and not into the beasts of the forest. If you are able to discover yourself, you are being apportioned to knoe your purpose.
*) through discovery, you gather wealth; I can tell that this is the major reason many youth of this generation fail to discover themselves. Their mentality is all wrapped in getting rich. So, they leave behind discovery and keep searching for what is not lost !. When you discover yourself, true wealth comes into your life (when you take the right steps of attaining your destiny... As time goes on, I'll share the steps involved to attain destiny.. Just keep following me). Wealth entails or things, money, wisdom, knowledge, understanding, among others. The moment you discover yourself, these wealth sets in and your life is changed.
The benefits of discovery are numerous, the moment you starts discovering yourself, you'll be priviledged to grasp into the unseen..

Now, the question goes, how will I be able to discover myself
To tell you the truth, it's very simple. Steps of discovery are simple tasks. I would like to call it 'a piece of cake'.
TO DISCOVER YOURSELF;
1) Absolute dedication; you have to be dedicated in knowing your purpose/reason for being. Alive.
2) Observe yourself; YES! Observe yourself. Know what you are good in doing. Study yourself and things deep inside of you.
3) Pray to God for your purpose or request from God for your purpose.. Request for His WILL. For your life, pray earnestly to Him to give you your Vision,dream,purpose of your living. Submit to Him and He'll grant you your heart desire and your purpose of being alive..

I believe you are blessed with this Little words of truth ?..I hope so.
Stay put for more to come as God is leading us to greater heights......

(1) (Reply)

Building A Company Through Agriculture / Making Money Online Is It Real? / The Psycology Behind FREE Stuffs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.