Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,393 members, 7,826,517 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Why Do People Break Heart And Shatter Dreams - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Why Do People Break Heart And Shatter Dreams (811 Views)

Do People Actually Get To Sell Cars On NL Autos Forum.my 03 outlander on offer / Make Instalmental Payments For Any Car Of Your Dreams. / EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Break Heart And Shatter Dreams by Smartbaby(f): 5:01pm On Sep 21, 2014
My dream is shattered by someone who i never tink of and that person is to.... Who i love xo much
Re: Why Do People Break Heart And Shatter Dreams by AdeniyiA(m): 5:14pm On Sep 21, 2014
Smartbaby: My dream is shattered by someone who i never tink of and that person is to.... Who i love xo much
The heart is fragile, then people 'fall' in love blindly, so any fragile thing that falls is broken/shattered. People should start 'rising' nd stop 'falling' in love,you do this by balancing the use of your heart with your brains.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Break Heart And Shatter Dreams by Smartbaby(f): 5:18pm On Sep 21, 2014
AdeniyiA:
The heart is fragile, then people 'fall' in love blindly, so any fragile thing that falls is broken/shattered. People should start 'rising' nd stop 'falling' in love,you do this by balancing the use of your heart with your brains.
u knw luv is deceit my heart is fragile
Re: Why Do People Break Heart And Shatter Dreams by Smartbaby(f): 5:19pm On Sep 21, 2014
All am lukin 4 naw is true luv
Re: Why Do People Break Heart And Shatter Dreams by galaxi(m): 5:53pm On Sep 21, 2014
Smartbaby: My dream is shattered by someone who i never tink of and that person is to.... Who i love xo much
you are in the wrong section,abi your heart na automoble?
I can get true love for you,tell me how much you can afford.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do People Break Heart And Shatter Dreams by Fogman(m): 6:15pm On Sep 21, 2014
Re: Why Do People Break Heart And Shatter Dreams by Fogman(m): 6:17pm On Sep 21, 2014

Miss Love vendor, please take this your love scam elsewhere. We are too intelligent to fall for this prank. Come to think of it, you only registered yesterday on this forum.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Break Heart And Shatter Dreams by MissTeaseMe(f): 6:52pm On Sep 21, 2014
Fogman:

Miss Love vendor, please take this your love scam elsewhere. We are too intelligent to fall for this prank. Come to think of it, you only registered yesterday on this forum.
Hehehehehehe
See us see trouble for auto section.
The stuwpid girl/guy never sabi work, wants to come and try us here. Knowing it is guys in auto section that have money. Mumu

3 Likes

Re: Why Do People Break Heart And Shatter Dreams by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 21, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do People Break Heart And Shatter Dreams by Irshittabey: 3:15pm On Sep 22, 2014
winkYou guys are being harsh,he or she is a newbie and doesnt know how things operate Here on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Break Heart And Shatter Dreams by Irshittabey: 3:21pm On Sep 22, 2014

You can move this thread to the relationship section or dairy section of nairaland, where you will meet people who share your thoughts

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Break Heart And Shatter Dreams by philtrum(m): 11:35pm On Oct 05, 2014
Smartbaby:
My dream is shattered by someone who i never tink of and that person is to.... Who i love xo much

some ppl brk hearts some ppl mend it.....you want to feel better I gez its easy

(1) (Reply)

Used 1999 Toyota Camry (tiny Light, 1st Body) For Sale #430K / Registered Mazda 626 - 2002 @ N580,000.00 / Toks 2012 Honda Crosstour=#6m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.