Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,185 members, 7,829,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

If Your Partner Could Make More Money, Would You Stay Home With The Kids? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Partner Could Make More Money, Would You Stay Home With The Kids? (704 Views)

Video: Of The Kids Kissing In A Lagos Church Compound / I Thought Marriage And Money Would Bring Happiness / High Rate Of Child Abuse, Should One Parent Stay Home With The Kids? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Partner Could Make More Money, Would You Stay Home With The Kids? by argon500: 7:44pm On Sep 21, 2014
Choosing whether to be your child's full-time caregiver can be a complicated emotional. If your partner could make more money, would you stay home with the kids?
Re: If Your Partner Could Make More Money, Would You Stay Home With The Kids? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 21, 2014
argon500: Choosing whether to be your child's full-time caregiver can be a complicated emotional. If your partner could make more money, would you stay home with the kids?
Of course yes .... Home homie !!!
Re: If Your Partner Could Make More Money, Would You Stay Home With The Kids? by ireneidiva(f): 8:07pm On Sep 21, 2014
No I won't stay. I don't think people hustle mostly because of money. We all have dreams that must be fulfilled.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Partner Could Make More Money, Would You Stay Home With The Kids? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 21, 2014
ireneidiva: No I won't stay. I don't think people hustle mostly because of money. We all have dreams that must be fulfilled.

if the hustle isn't about money then it's 'cock & bull' . .. fvck the fame, money is the most.

"I d' rather be wealthy and quiet than to be famous and broke"
- Banky W.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Partner Could Make More Money, Would You Stay Home With The Kids? by Spicylate(f): 8:33pm On Sep 21, 2014
[b][/b]NO
Re: If Your Partner Could Make More Money, Would You Stay Home With The Kids? by ireneidiva(f): 8:57pm On Sep 21, 2014
Scyllapatron:

if the hustle isn't about money then it's 'cock & bull' . .. fvck the fame, money is the most.

"I d' rather be wealthy and quiet than to be famous and broke"
- Banky W.
You lack comprehension.

1 Like

Re: If Your Partner Could Make More Money, Would You Stay Home With The Kids? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 21, 2014
ireneidiva:
You lack comprehension.

you lack common sense

4 Likes

Re: If Your Partner Could Make More Money, Would You Stay Home With The Kids? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 21, 2014
Family life is very important. If I get married and I happen to make more than enough for the family then I think I may accommodate a discussion with my wife on the possibility of dedicating more time to taken care of the kids.

Though I may not ask her to quit her job, especially if it is something she enjoys doing but there will be a need for us to devote more time to the kids. Its basically about both of us reaching a workable compromise.

Its not just about her giving time to the kids but more about both of us devoting time to the upbringing of the kids and a healthy family life.

1 Like

Re: If Your Partner Could Make More Money, Would You Stay Home With The Kids? by Kanwulia: 9:06pm On Sep 21, 2014
NO! kiss

I am not a MARY POPPINS! kiss
Re: If Your Partner Could Make More Money, Would You Stay Home With The Kids? by kibi(f): 9:29pm On Sep 21, 2014
sooooooo yes!!!! and ill enjoy every second of it
Re: If Your Partner Could Make More Money, Would You Stay Home With The Kids? by STENON(f): 9:59pm On Sep 21, 2014
I cant and I wont stay at Home for any reason......

I can only Reduce my hours of working per day

My Going out reveals and teaches me new things about Life.

Then, what is the meaning of the stress that I'm passing through just for the sake of becoming someone Great and Presentable In Public !!....

1 Like

Re: If Your Partner Could Make More Money, Would You Stay Home With The Kids? by blank(f): 10:09am On Sep 22, 2014
So that he can use it as a tool of oppression against me abi? I can't keep going to him for every small thing. Buy pant give me money, buy pad give me money. Yuck!

Abeg, this chick is on a roll to become CEO/MD. No stopping me. My papa's spending on school fees shall not be in vain.
Re: If Your Partner Could Make More Money, Would You Stay Home With The Kids? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 10:35am On Sep 22, 2014
Yes ke...just for few years...*the children cant be kids for ever.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Twin Brothers Become Dads On The Same Day, At The Same Hospital (photos) / What Would You Call China Film Industry??? / bummy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.