Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,569 members, 7,955,110 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:11 PM

Where Is Fulan Nasaruh? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Fulan Nasaruh? (1011 Views)

The Man Shown By DSS Is Not Khalid Al-barnawi - Fulan Nasrullah / The Late Tiv Warrior And Erudite,Gideon Orkar's Coup Speech Against Hausa-fulan / Who Are Boko Haram By "Fulan Nasrullah" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Fulan Nasaruh? by Cannonleo(m): 11:50pm On Sep 21, 2014
He may look absolutely convincing nd stunning with his writeups but mr fulans posts or sitrepd smack heavily of B H propaganda mixed with on the street talk and true sources all made to paint a gloomy picture of the battle in the north east

since the second and third attcks on konduga I have been patiently waiting for his sitrep propaganda message to tell us as usual dat konduga has no strategic value just like he said dat damboa can never be retaken but he immediately jumped on the next avalabile bad news.tbe attck on FCE kano..with tbe new rumor in town I have been expecting his newest captivating stort or was his source senf home for an early visit to God!'s judgement table

fulansitrep.

So i ask again where is mr fulan
Re: Where Is Fulan Nasaruh? by ChimaAdeoye: 11:58pm On Sep 21, 2014
Cannonleo: He may look absolutely convincing nd stunning with his writeups but mr fulans posts or sitrepd smack heavily of B H propaganda mixed with on the street talk and true sources all made to paint a gloomy picture of the battle in the north east

since the second and third attcks on konduga I have been patiently waiting for his sitrep propaganda message to tell us as usual dat konduga has no strategic value just like he said dat damboa can never be retaken but he immediately jumped on the next avalabile bad news.tbe attck on FCE kano..with tbe new rumor in town I have been expecting his newest captivating stort or was his source senf home for an early visit to God!'s judgement table

fulansitrep.

So iask agaon where is mr fulan

Probably among the terrorist killed at Konduga grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Is Fulan Nasaruh? by Nobody: 6:25am On Sep 22, 2014
OP, I was going to ask the same question. I guess fulan is back to running 'security gigs' for one of the 'African dictators'.

Fulan is not invisible, Infact he is well known.

Just wait for the next little attack and you'd see him write another funny situation report. Honestly, these people are planning something sinister for 2015 elections. People like fulan constitute the second layer of attack, always trying to shape things the way the power grabbers want this insurgency to be seen.
Re: Where Is Fulan Nasaruh? by zik4ever: 2:26pm On Apr 05, 2016
We need an update now that Khalid Albarnawi has been arrested.

(1) (Reply)

Do What Needs To Be Done And Don't Beg Me - Obasanjo To PDP / How We Illegally Impeached Fayose –ekiti Ex-lawmakers / He Backs Him Up "Why Buhari Couldn't Afford N27million APC Presidential Form" -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.