Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

3 Fashion Blunders Of The 21st Century - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 3 Fashion Blunders Of The 21st Century (920 Views)

20 Worst Fashion Blunders A Girl Can Make … / 20 Commonest Fashion Blunders Men Need To Stop Making / Naija Peeps and our Fashion Blunders. A.k.a Fashion Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Fashion Blunders Of The 21st Century by ayex2013: 7:12am On Sep 22, 2014
These is mostly talking about Men’s Fashion, If we decided to start listing out fashion blunders from women we will need to make that list climb till 3000. There are however something any man should not be caught dead doing and by doing we mean wearing…

1. Carrot Jeans

I think this ones were either invented because the manufacturer ran out of material and did ot want to come clean or someone high up in the fashion industry was bored to bits, asides how ridiculous they make you look, the only fashion statement this is making bends all the way towards immaturity. And whats more, they never look good on anyone. Probably because of the always ridiculous choice of shoes. If you were wearing this before you need to stop embarrassing yourself.

2. Oversized Shirts

This one is plenty common among men of the Black American decent. The shirts are obviously too big but they buy them and wear them anyways… I dunno maybe they are expecting to gain a ridiculous amount of weight or they are just trying to save money on clothing for when they get bigger. Whatever the reason is, its not cool, ad very honestly it makes you look homeless wearing over-sized clothing up and down. Stop it!

3. Pairing Socks With Sandals

This is by far the most common, I see geeks do this all the time, I have definitely seen Mark Zuckerberg do this but that still does not make it ok. You can not-under any circumstance-pair socks with sandals. It is ridiculous, funny and most of all unacceptable. What more, most of the people who commit this blunder usually do so wearing shorts of 3 quarters. God help us.

Go forth and commit these blunders no more.

Source: http://www.ngtrends.com/2014/09/3-fashion-blunders-21st-century/
Re: 3 Fashion Blunders Of The 21st Century by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 22, 2014
Rules are meant to be broken...
Re: 3 Fashion Blunders Of The 21st Century by mstik(f): 8:30am On Sep 22, 2014
tell am ooh
temigracie:

Rules are meant to be broken...
Re: 3 Fashion Blunders Of The 21st Century by Agozie48: 7:31pm On Sep 22, 2014
You just hit the nail right on spot.... Some people need to be arrested for wearing the wrong wear

(1) (Reply)

Burberry Bu1324 $200.00 Free Shipping / 5 Grossest Things Not To Wear On A First Date-men ONLY / Please Help Me With Any Shampoo Brand That Softy Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.