Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,336 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

White Woman Wanting To Move To Nigeria!!! - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / White Woman Wanting To Move To Nigeria!!! (5819 Views)

Samsung Wanting To Build An 11K Mobile Display That Can Look Alike 3D / Wanting To Relocate To Nigeria From America! What Jobs Are Available For Me? / Does Any One Know Of Record Label Wanting To Sign Upcoming Artistes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Woman Wanting To Move To Nigeria!!! by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 22, 2014
optimumprimus: not all white countries speak english .
I know. But she might have been Nigerialized. To me, this is a black woman or a man. cheesy
Re: White Woman Wanting To Move To Nigeria!!! by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 22, 2014
Re: White Woman Wanting To Move To Nigeria!!! by beauty55(f): 8:43pm On Sep 22, 2014
Joenice: I know. But she might have been Nigerialized. To me, this is a black woman or a man. cheesy

lol.. am a very white woman smiley
What's wrong with my English?
Re: White Woman Wanting To Move To Nigeria!!! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 22, 2014
If you can open primary or secondary school here even if you don't know what you are doing parents will be happy to enrol their children since it is a foreigner that manage it. Try to put the school fees very expensive. Here in Nigeria, price determines the quality of a product.
Re: White Woman Wanting To Move To Nigeria!!! by EMERIT2US(m): 9:03pm On Sep 22, 2014
pinshurrs or we don't bliv it
Re: White Woman Wanting To Move To Nigeria!!! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 22, 2014
Ryabcool: feel free smiley

Ok! I'm going to ur oldest topic to post my question and not here. Thanks.
Re: White Woman Wanting To Move To Nigeria!!! by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 22, 2014
The OP is not serious about this life changing transition or at least not going about it the right way.

Two vacation visits to Nigeria doesn't make you a prepared expatriate.

I'll just ask that you consider all the avenues very well before you uproot the kids.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: White Woman Wanting To Move To Nigeria!!! by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 22, 2014
beauty55:

lol.. am a very white woman smiley
What's wrong with my English?
Nothing actually. smiley Ok, tell me, where are you from?
Re: White Woman Wanting To Move To Nigeria!!! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 22, 2014
Vig86: If you can open primary or secondary school here even if you don't know what you are doing parents will be happy to enrol their children since it is a foreigner that manage it. Try to put the school fees very expensive. Here in Nigeria, price determines the quality of a product.
ur a pure fool. the premise upon which u have drawn your advice is very regrettable. sorry for your type who'd usually cry most
Re: White Woman Wanting To Move To Nigeria!!! by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 22, 2014
spotit: ur a pure fool. the premise upon which u have drawn your advice is very regrettable. sorry for your type who'd usually cry most
Sir/madam please don't quote me again. You mustn't cause one before making your point. My opinion remains and it's subject to rejection but not by you. This is a faceless forum and for that you should mind how you use words.
Re: White Woman Wanting To Move To Nigeria!!! by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 22, 2014
Vig86:
Sir/madam please don't quote me again. You mustn't cause one before making your point. My opinion remains and it's subject to rejection but not by you. This is a faceless forum and for that you should mind how you use words.
fůck off dumbbell. lil asslicker like yourself..go and hawk in the traffic ur not needed here cos this woman is way smarter than u already
Re: White Woman Wanting To Move To Nigeria!!! by Nobody: 12:21am On Sep 23, 2014
Chazzyboy: Welcome to the land of possibilities perhaps we may swap citizenship. Nigeria need investors

gringringrin
my belle oooo...

hihohihohohohihihehehahahohahahe..see laugh
bro u got me cracking real hard

1 Like

Re: White Woman Wanting To Move To Nigeria!!! by Nobody: 12:25am On Sep 23, 2014
Joenice: Nothing actually. smiley Ok, tell me, where are you from?

at least there's someone with eyes...i can't believe many folks fell for this...

"I'm a white woman" very nice way of introducing yourself..mtcheew

I'm not falling for this jare

1 Like

Re: White Woman Wanting To Move To Nigeria!!! by shoein(m): 12:34am On Sep 23, 2014
Vig86: If you can open primary or secondary school here even if you don't know what you are doing parents will be happy to enrol their children since it is a foreigner that manage it. Try to put the school fees very expensive. Here in Nigeria, price determines the quality of a product.

i really agree with your answer..this the challenge of Africa...the 'white man's water is sweeter.."..!!..Not until we learn to love self..we would not progress!!
Re: White Woman Wanting To Move To Nigeria!!! by Harry4cas(m): 2:59am On Sep 23, 2014
Opening a Primary+Secondary school here is really profitable so direct your thinking in that perspective a bit... Yeah and that in other hand dont stop you from opening a gaming/sports viewing centre which iknow that these kinda business is best at evening maybe when u must have come back from school u open ya 2nd shop for gaming and all that...

Education + Recreation = LOTS OF NAIRA
Re: White Woman Wanting To Move To Nigeria!!! by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 23, 2014
shoein:

i really agree with your answer..this the challenge of Africa...the 'white man's water is sweeter.."..!!..Not until we learn to love self..we would not progress!!
We can't just deny the fact. The superiority that is attached to foreigners by Nigerians is just too much. Here in Abj my nephew that is in PRIMARY ONE GOLD is being 235,000 naira while his home work is not different from what I see from other kids that pay as low as 15k. We should stop attaching value to prices and start attaching prices to value.
Re: White Woman Wanting To Move To Nigeria!!! by LaRoyalHighness(f): 7:44am On Sep 23, 2014
Lol... Nigerians cheesy....because a 'white woman' opened thread...people are eager to comment and some are even clamoring for front page... But there are lots of threads like this in business section ...una no send them. *just passing by

1 Like

Re: White Woman Wanting To Move To Nigeria!!! by beauty55(f): 7:53am On Sep 23, 2014
CityNG: The OP is not serious about this life changing transition or at least not going about it the right way.
Two vacation visits to Nigeria doesn't make you a prepared expatriate.
I'll just ask that you consider all the avenues very well before you uproot the kids.
Good luck.

I stay in touch daily with my in laws. And I stayed up to 2 months there. I know that my kids would find living in Nigeria difficult at first, but I
know that they will adapt as long as the parents are around.
Re: White Woman Wanting To Move To Nigeria!!! by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 23, 2014
I guess,this s the problem am having with my gf,she s really scared of Nigeria, people in the west are more informed about negative stuff in Nigeria,they put more effort in negative stuff instead of the positive, I guess u need to be open minded, you need to ask urself serious life question,are u ready to live sometimes with out electricity, lack of water, noise of generators, poor hygiene sometimes, bad road sometimes but instresting ly there are alternatives for every problem in Nigeria, for electricity, inverters and solar,etc, I also think you can bring ur experiences in community development in Nigeria especially if u will live in area where it s lacked but be open minded and strong, many have survived before and fell in love with the country, u too can adaptability will be difficult at first but before u know it, u adapt fyn.

1 Like

Re: White Woman Wanting To Move To Nigeria!!! by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 23, 2014
Kizmarty:

at least there's someone with eyes...i can't believe many folks fell for this...

"I'm a white woman" very nice way of introducing yourself..mtcheew

I'm not falling for this jare

Don't say that. She might be real. Foreigners seem to be more sincere than Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: White Woman Wanting To Move To Nigeria!!! by clemzo101(m): 8:42am On Sep 23, 2014
[/quote author=beauty55]

Lol.. what is zobo cheesy
[/quote] well its a kind of drinks we make in our homes here in naija, u cld take a look at it, u possibly might wanna go into it....lest i forget u cld add kunu too grin
Re: White Woman Wanting To Move To Nigeria!!! by beauty55(f): 8:51am On Sep 23, 2014
Thank you all for your advices. Am now seriously considering going into school business.. Actually I will start from nursery and continue from there. I will be doing my research very well and hopefully start it up soon.
smiley
Re: White Woman Wanting To Move To Nigeria!!! by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 23, 2014
beauty55: Thank you all for your advices. Am now seriously considering going into school business.. Actually I will start from nursery and continue from there. I will be doing my research very well and hopefully start it up soon.
smiley

lol...good for u. i have a crystal ball. I can see chieftaincy titles and politics in your horizons grin

1 Like

Re: White Woman Wanting To Move To Nigeria!!! by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 23, 2014
Joenice: Don't say that. She might be real. Foreigners seem to be more sincere than Nigerians.

okk oo
still sticking with my view..
Re: White Woman Wanting To Move To Nigeria!!! by sheunfemix: 9:32am On Sep 23, 2014
beauty55: Thank you all for your advices. Am now seriously considering going into school business.. Actually I will start from nursery and continue from there. I will be doing my research very well and hopefully start it up soon.
smiley

Madam, I'm into School business. Don't think people will bring their kids to your school cos u are white. If u don't have a grand building with standard school teacher as well as equipment people won't come. A lot of whites have closed down their schools because of this. Its not easy. Parents will owe u money and your local government will want to bleed u out. U have to be government approved among other things. My advise, open a grand boutique, sell shoes, bags, clothes baby things, make up, hair saloon with top grade facilities. The big girls in ur state will want u as a friend. Do make up, pedicures and manicures etc . Cash will flow in unendlessly.
Re: White Woman Wanting To Move To Nigeria!!! by beauty55(f): 10:10am On Sep 23, 2014
sheunfemix: Madam, I'm into School business. Don't think people will bring their kids to your school cos u are white. If u don't have a grand building with standard school teacher as well as equipment people won't come. A lot of whites have closed down their schools because of this. Its not easy. Parents will owe u money and your local government will want to bleed u out. U have to be government approved among other things. My advise, open a grand boutique, sell shoes, bags, clothes baby things, make up, hair saloon with top grade facilities. The big girls in ur state will want u as a friend. Do make up, pedicures and manicures etc . Cash will flow in unendlessly.

What makes you think that I can not offer a quality nursery? Not only would I offer them good care, i would also teach manners and offer my love. Am not white by my choice, so I would not expect any special treatment due to it. Of course I would get all the necessary paper work and research done. I am not interested in fake friends just because they have money. Sorry but not everyone is after money and not everyone is the same. Am white on the outside but black in the inside. smiley put on a smile for a change, it might just brighten up your day.

2 Likes

Re: White Woman Wanting To Move To Nigeria!!! by wheesin(m): 10:19am On Sep 23, 2014
this thread is boring...aint passing here again.

i smell inferiority complex angry

1 Like

Re: White Woman Wanting To Move To Nigeria!!! by maestroferddi: 10:35am On Sep 23, 2014
beauty55:

What makes you think that I can not offer a quality nursery? Not only would I offer them good care, i would also teach manners and offer my love. Am not white by my choice, so I would not expect any special treatment due to it. Of course I would get all the necessary paper work and research done. I am not interested in fake friends just because they have money. Sorry but not everyone is after money and not everyone is the same. Am white on the outside but black in the inside. smiley put on a smile for a change, it might just brighten up your day.
You sound so smart and practical. I just hope you are real.

Pay no attention to the naysayers. The future belongs to those willing to take the initiative in changing stereotypes and myths.

Good that you see yourself as a human being and not expecting any headstart or hindrance by reason of being white. It suffices to say that if you apply all the principles of success, you would succeed irrespective of the clime.

There are many white spouses who have successfully integrated into Nigerian society. So don't mind those trying to make the whole sound strange.

You will enjoy Nigeria and Imo State in particular.

1 Like

Re: White Woman Wanting To Move To Nigeria!!! by beauty55(f): 10:37am On Sep 23, 2014
[quote author=maestroferddi]You sound so smart and practical. I just hope you are real.

Pay no attention to the naysayers. The future belongs to those willing to take the initiative in changing stereotypes and myths.

Good that you see yourself as a human being and not expecting any headstart or hindrance by reason of being white. It suffices to say that if you apply all the principles of success, you would succeed irrespective of the clime.

There are many white spouses who have successfully integrated into Nigerian society. So don't mind those trying to make the whole sound strange.

You will enjoy Nigeria and Imo State in particular.[/
quote]

Thanks for support wink
Re: White Woman Wanting To Move To Nigeria!!! by maestroferddi: 10:52am On Sep 23, 2014
[quote author=beauty55][/quote]You are welcome.
Re: White Woman Wanting To Move To Nigeria!!! by sheunfemix: 5:22pm On Sep 23, 2014
beauty55:

All the best then Let's knw how it goes. Can't smile(got sore throat) lol
Re: White Woman Wanting To Move To Nigeria!!! by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 24, 2014
i think you've demonstrated just the right kind of character to help you survive in Nigeria with the way you replied that lady.

Try not to be too gentle with people. Give it to them the way they give it to you.

As for the kind of business you want, why not cosider supplying the sweedish made SAAB Grippen to the Federal Government? cheesy You will make a lot of money from it. We need it at this time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

From Nigeria To Europe – My PLAB Experience / Kogi State Polytechnic Uncovers N145m Salary Scam / My Job Is Not Challenging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.