Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,825 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Invitation To The 2014 National Agribusiness Summit, Training & Exhibition - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Invitation To The 2014 National Agribusiness Summit, Training & Exhibition (3463 Views)

Register For Free LifeTime AgriBusiness Coaching / 9th Western Nigeria International Agribusiness Summit 2015 Calling! / My 1 Million Naira Alternative To Cucumber (agribusiness 101) [a Must Read] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invitation To The 2014 National Agribusiness Summit, Training & Exhibition by Kalusam(m): 9:32am On Sep 22, 2014
Aquatech Communication, Nigeria – a division of Aquatech Nigeria Ltd(Agriculture Communications Company in Nigeria) Invite You and/or your company to Participate, Exhibit and Advertise in The Event Booklets, at The 3 days National summit, training & exhibition on Livestock’s & crop
managements summit on new Sustainable Managements Systems in Nigeria in 2014.

Lectures by captains of the Agribusiness Industry.

The Interactive & Demonstration Lecture of the Event Include -

Day 1 Lecture - Rice ,Pineapple, Green Apple And Plantain Farming in Nigeria–Introduction, Business Management, Crop Scheduling, Farm
Layout, Planting System, Irrigation Managements, Harvesting and Marketing, Diseases, Plan/Feasibility study on 5acres,Processing, Funding;-By Mr. Shelu (MD/CEO Shelu Farms Nigeria Ltd.).

Day 2 Lecture– Fish, Snail & Grass cutter Production and Marketing in Nigeria By Mr. Samuel(MD/CEO Sam Agric. Farms and MR.FISH LAGOS).

Day 3 Lecture – Sustainable Poultry Production, Nutrition’s,Diseases Managements,Mycotoxins Managements, Environmental Bio-standard &Human Resources Managements.-By Dr.Segun Makanjuola,(MD/CEO Global Wyse Ltd) & Dr.Abiola, Veterinary Department, University of Ibadan)

Date: Tuesday 28th – Thursday 30th Of October,2014

Venue: Green Spring Hotel, Old-Ife Road,Ibadan Oyo State, Nigeria.

Time; 10am-4pm Daily

Individual Participation Fee: =N=2,000 For Summit Bag, Tag, Materials & 3 d­ays Food.

Hotel Accommodation is available at subsided rates to those coming from outside IBADAN!

As an Agribusiness organization, this is a great opportunity to show case your products and services in the conference brochure or exhibition spaces. The Sponsorship Include Advert in Program Booklets, Branding of The Sponsorship ; Sponsor companies or agencies will have the following benefit—Free advert placement on place of choice, Free Exhibition space, logo in all conference materials, Free product presentation, Free publicity on radio, television, newspapers, Recognition at the opening ceremony, Banner inside the conference and lecture hall.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Invitation To The 2014 National Agribusiness Summit, Training & Exhibition by phillip001(m): 9:59am On Sep 22, 2014
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Invitation To The 2014 National Agribusiness Summit, Training & Exhibition by Kalusam(m): 11:52pm On Oct 01, 2014
Thanks Philip, hope to see you there!
Re: Invitation To The 2014 National Agribusiness Summit, Training & Exhibition by Kalusam(m): 2:23pm On Oct 11, 2014
Don't fail to register for this training on Farming Management of Rice, Plantain, Green Apples, Poultry & Fish. Guest Lectures: Bank Of Agriculture, NAIC and the Hon. Commissioner of Agriculture - Oyo State.
Re: Invitation To The 2014 National Agribusiness Summit, Training & Exhibition by Kalusam(m): 3:07pm On Oct 17, 2014
Registration for the Agribusiness Conference still open.
Re: Invitation To The 2014 National Agribusiness Summit, Training & Exhibition by Kalusam(m): 9:04am On Oct 20, 2014
The Agribusiness Summit is next week...Apply this week and get the training you desire!
Re: Invitation To The 2014 National Agribusiness Summit, Training & Exhibition by Juliana7: 7:33pm On Oct 20, 2014
Nice stuff, pls sir, for ppl dat will not be able to attend d seminar,would there be anything like cd or dvd of seminar to sell to ppl dat cant come/attend
Re: Invitation To The 2014 National Agribusiness Summit, Training & Exhibition by Kalusam(m): 10:35pm On Oct 22, 2014
Hello Juliana, will confirm and get back to you.
Juliana7:
Nice stuff, pls sir, for ppl dat will not be able to attend d seminar,would there be anything like cd or dvd of seminar to sell to ppl dat cant come/attend
Re: Invitation To The 2014 National Agribusiness Summit, Training & Exhibition by Kalusam(m): 7:30pm On Oct 23, 2014
5 days left to the Agribusiness congress. Don't fail to Apply now!
Re: Invitation To The 2014 National Agribusiness Summit, Training & Exhibition by Kalusam(m): 2:40pm On Oct 28, 2014
The Agribusiness Management Summit, Training and Exhibition is underway. If you weren't here today...you have missed a lot!

Re: Invitation To The 2014 National Agribusiness Summit, Training & Exhibition by Kalusam(m): 2:42pm On Oct 28, 2014
The Oyo State Hon. Commissioner of Agriculture delivering the opening speech.

Re: Invitation To The 2014 National Agribusiness Summit, Training & Exhibition by Kalusam(m): 3:12pm On Oct 28, 2014
Mr. Shelu , CEO of Shelu Farms

1 Like

Re: Invitation To The 2014 National Agribusiness Summit, Training & Exhibition by smithboela(m): 7:30pm On Oct 28, 2014
Nice Workshop, I was there at training and Sensitization Programme. It an eye-opener.

1 Like

Re: Invitation To The 2014 National Agribusiness Summit, Training & Exhibition by Kalusam(m): 12:50pm On Oct 29, 2014
Mr. Fish training participants on breeding Fish.

Re: Invitation To The 2014 National Agribusiness Summit, Training & Exhibition by Kalusam(m): 1:20pm On Oct 29, 2014
Demonstrating Fish breeding by Mr. Fish

Re: Invitation To The 2014 National Agribusiness Summit, Training & Exhibition by Kalusam(m): 1:25pm On Oct 29, 2014
Bank of Agriculture Representative discussing various plans for Youth and Women in Agriculture.

Re: Invitation To The 2014 National Agribusiness Summit, Training & Exhibition by Pappyshoes(m): 4:55pm On Oct 29, 2014
Kalusam:
Mr. Fish training participants on breeding Fish.
That's my mentor in fingerling production.
Re: Invitation To The 2014 National Agribusiness Summit, Training & Exhibition by LegatusGlaber(m): 12:35am On Oct 30, 2014
Is the training material available?
Re: Invitation To The 2014 National Agribusiness Summit, Training & Exhibition by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:50am On Oct 30, 2014
Kalusam:
Bank of Agriculture Representative discussing various plans for Youth and Women in Agriculture.
Great...but i didnot see you at the seminar.
Re: Invitation To The 2014 National Agribusiness Summit, Training & Exhibition by Autopilotcash(m): 12:35pm On Oct 30, 2014
Well, am so sorry i missed this one. i would have loved to be part of the exhibition, tnx

Re: Invitation To The 2014 National Agribusiness Summit, Training & Exhibition by Kalusam(m): 8:42pm On Oct 30, 2014
Aww, didn't knew you came o...I came on tuesday and left yesterday though. I was seated in the second row and in front(second line) for the two days I attended.
Lesgupnigeria:

Great...but i didnot see you at the seminar.
Re: Invitation To The 2014 National Agribusiness Summit, Training & Exhibition by Kalusam(m): 8:24am On Oct 31, 2014
For all those who attended this summit, please share your experiences and regrets, improvements or anything you feel would have been done better. Thanks!
Re: Invitation To The 2014 National Agribusiness Summit, Training & Exhibition by metroy4x: 10:02pm On Oct 31, 2014
Thanks you, we really apreaciate you for introducing all the all the new techniques in farming both livestocks, crops and how to manage and access agric loan, we really enjoy all the lectures with a token, may God bless you for your great initiative.

1 Like

Re: Invitation To The 2014 National Agribusiness Summit, Training & Exhibition by profchimex(m): 10:28am On Nov 01, 2014
I Was ther Live!
It was awesome...
Agriculture is the latest Gold Mine

1 Like

Re: Invitation To The 2014 National Agribusiness Summit, Training & Exhibition by Edenitis(m): 5:13am On Nov 02, 2014
When is the next one?
Re: Invitation To The 2014 National Agribusiness Summit, Training & Exhibition by lawsbanks: 8:23am On Nov 02, 2014
Saw ds post late cry and im just a few kilometres away....... Stupid mods wont get the right stuffs to front page........ Pls if they recorded it, can we get a cd abeg

1 Like

Re: Invitation To The 2014 National Agribusiness Summit, Training & Exhibition by haftob(m): 6:51am On Nov 03, 2014
Pls inform us when another one is coming up, I dint av tym to attend cos of tests I had in skul dis last week.
Re: Invitation To The 2014 National Agribusiness Summit, Training & Exhibition by jaydee87(m): 9:04am On Nov 03, 2014
lawsbanks:
Saw ds post late cry and im just a few kilometres away....... Stupid mods wont get the right stuffs to front page........ Pls if they recorded it, can we get a cd abeg
me too need the CD if its recorded oh... Abeg cos I need the agricultural loan seriously to kick start my farm oh....
Re: Invitation To The 2014 National Agribusiness Summit, Training & Exhibition by jaydee87(m): 9:07am On Nov 03, 2014
pls guys anybody with useful info about agric loans should hint me Abeg,
I know you can get from boa but I can't seem to get where the bank is in lagos and I even visited their site to get a lead but to no avail cos the numbers there are not responding pls if u have a useful info about this Abeg help me oh....
Re: Invitation To The 2014 National Agribusiness Summit, Training & Exhibition by jaydee87(m): 9:13am On Nov 03, 2014
Kalusam:
pls kalusam where can I find them in Lagos,
all my effort in locating them has not been fruitful
pls if u have useful info let me know....
Re: Invitation To The 2014 National Agribusiness Summit, Training & Exhibition by Kalusam(m): 11:04am On Nov 03, 2014
This is a list of all bank of Agric offices in Nigeria.http://kalusam./2013/09/18/nigeria-locate-the-bank-of-agriculture-nearest-to-you/
jaydee87:

pls kalusam where can I find them in Lagos,
all my effort in locating them has not been fruitful
pls if u have useful info let me know....
Re: Invitation To The 2014 National Agribusiness Summit, Training & Exhibition by Kalusam(m): 11:40am On Nov 03, 2014
For all those interested in the conference CD or interested in future offerings of similar conference, please contact me via NL and I will get back to you immediately.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Duck Breeding & Marketing / FEASIBILITY STUDY/BUSNIESS PROPOSAL For Your Intend Agribusiness (myagricworld) / How Can I Start Small Scale Fish Farming?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.