Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

North Worst In Drug Cases - Ndlea - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / North Worst In Drug Cases - Ndlea (4877 Views)

NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured) / Four yoruba Ndlea Staff Caught In Drug Trafficking. / Nigeria Woman Sets New Record In Drug Smuggling – US Customs!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Worst In Drug Cases - Ndlea by SisiJinx: 5:27pm On Nov 09, 2008
tharma:

Every tribe have their own shit.

God Bless You. . . but they will tell you, this thread isn't about other tribes or parts of the country, so why not limit the discussion to what is on the table. Yeaaaah, some have made it their life mission to save the North regardless of what is going on in the south or east like at the end of the day, 1 good apples amongst 100 bad apples is soooo the best thing.

Why not DISCUSS ALL OF NIGERIA'S PROBLEM? That's what I want to know but hey. . . we're not supposed to ask that. No Siree Bob.

By the way, this tit for tat thing only makes us look stupid because at the end of the day, someone looking in. . . only sees people trying to one up each other with their rotteness.
Re: North Worst In Drug Cases - Ndlea by SisiJinx: 5:40pm On Nov 09, 2008
ikeyman00:

@ post

i think 1 need to make this clear, ha

a crime is a crime, yes we know that. It doesnt matter u did it, but a crime can pertutated by any human beings k

but so far it prooven fact that most suicide bombers from pakistan etc

but here in nairaland igbo pipu are used to be painted white black

obj committed a lot of crime in the name of god bless nigeria, the same with Ibb;

the north always claim they are the most decent tribe but courtesy to nairaland we already know what not?

and to say this medium aint makin changes, hmmm is emm
lipsrsealed, now take a look at the admiral navy captain that beat up a lady, we are closin down on them; no let off

no hope vampires give up their daggers for good, in the name of islam opp jokin

God! I want to reach out and shake your hand right now (no biting, I promise) grin

At least you are honest that this is nothing but revenge. I like that you don't make any bones about where you stand, which is to mock and get back at them that did you wrong! I love that you make no pretense or have any delusions of grandeur that you have been sent as a savior to rid the Hausa's of their shackles, make them be all they can be, bring them to the light. . . seeing as how well it worked out for the other shackles free, light dwelling tribes.

I dare say, I will take your honesty over self-righteousness any day.  grin

Nice doing business with ya

By the way, I love how you spin a good tale . . . writing on the other thread about the sucking bit when you and I both know what it was really about. Nice work there! wink
Re: North Worst In Drug Cases - Ndlea by SisiJinx: 5:51pm On Nov 09, 2008

Tee heee heeeeeeeeee grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I seriously, seriously need help! Anyone know if there are support groups for Smiley Addicts?
Re: North Worst In Drug Cases - Ndlea by DeepZone: 11:17pm On Nov 09, 2008
I seriously, seriously need help! Anyone know if there are support groups for Smiley Addicts?

shocked shocked shocked
sniff gutter
Re: North Worst In Drug Cases - Ndlea by citizenY(m): 11:21am On Nov 10, 2008
@ deepzone

U 2 , sniff your second hole, where shit dey comot from.
The other one na "house of exile" . U can preserve it for MC & co grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin just jiving shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: North Worst In Drug Cases - Ndlea by MCUsman(m): 12:45pm On Nov 10, 2008
citizenY:

U can preserve it for MC & co grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin just jiving shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Which MC Olorun maje.
Re: North Worst In Drug Cases - Ndlea by citizenY(m): 1:57pm On Nov 10, 2008
@MC

Gafara chan, kana so kana kaiwa kasuwa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: North Worst In Drug Cases - Ndlea by MCUsman(m): 3:17pm On Nov 10, 2008
citizenY:

@MC

Gafara chan, kana so kana kaiwa kasuwa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

angry citizenY, you need a serious reality check. angry
Re: North Worst In Drug Cases - Ndlea by citizenY(m): 4:12pm On Nov 10, 2008
@MC.

Case closed. a huta lafiya.
Re: North Worst In Drug Cases - Ndlea by Gaminechic: 8:13pm On Nov 10, 2008
Anyone that refuses to see

infact, Inajin sha ka shi lipsrsealed
Re: North Worst In Drug Cases - Ndlea by DeepZone: 8:17pm On Nov 10, 2008
citizenY:

@ deepzone

you to , sniff your second hole, where shit dey comot from.
The other one na "house of exile" . U can preserve it for MC & co grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin just jiving shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
shocked shocked
Re: North Worst In Drug Cases - Ndlea by ikeyman00(m): 8:24pm On Nov 10, 2008
sniff deep shyte ha
Re: North Worst In Drug Cases - Ndlea by DeepZone: 8:25pm On Nov 10, 2008
ikeyman00:

sniff deep shyte ha
Naaa, I am southern and Yoruba. kiss kiss
Re: North Worst In Drug Cases - Ndlea by ikeyman00(m): 10:07pm On Nov 10, 2008
hhaa deepshyte really hahh

well i got something for u to sniff ha
Re: North Worst In Drug Cases - Ndlea by DeepZone: 6:55am On Nov 11, 2008

Yeaaaah, some have made it their life mission to save the North regardless of what is going on in the south or east like at the end of the day, 1 good apples amongst 100 bad apples is soooo the best thing.
shocked shocked

Why not DISCUSS ALL OF NIGERIA'S PROBLEM? That's what I want to know but hey. . . we're not supposed to ask that.
In America, do they call a problem inherent in black communities an all American problem?. Some people are just too wasted in life that they arrogantly reject help they need so badly. I will not be deterred in my mission because so many Northern women are there looking for a messiah. If I can be their messiah, hey, why not? undecided undecided
Re: North Worst In Drug Cases - Ndlea by DeepZone: 6:05pm On Nov 11, 2008
ikeyman00:

hhaa deepshyte really hahh

well i got something for u to sniff ha
shocked shocked thank , I don't sniff sha but you can come and sniff my ass ha ha ha shocked shocked
Re: North Worst In Drug Cases - Ndlea by ikeyman00(m): 6:40pm On Nov 11, 2008
hmm haa
Re: North Worst In Drug Cases - Ndlea by comfort3: 8:18pm On Feb 23, 2009
Re: North Worst In Drug Cases - Ndlea by comfort3: 12:12am On Feb 27, 2009
wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Mother Irons My Breast everyday to protect me - Mirabel / My Sad Experience With An Innocent Looking Scammer At An ATM (picture) / David Fuller, U.K. Morgue Worker Murdered Two Ladies And Raped 100 Dead Bodies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.