Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Shekau "Alive And Well"- Ahmed Salkida - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shekau "Alive And Well"- Ahmed Salkida (5581 Views)

DSS Captures Khalid Barnawi - Ahmad Salkida / Capture Shekau Alive, Troops Urged / Bokoharam‬ Leader Shekau Alive And Well Did The Military Deceive Us? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shekau "Alive And Well"- Ahmed Salkida by goldfish80(m): 4:25pm On Sep 22, 2014
Why can't a face recognition software be ran on the "shekau" image flying around? Why are Nigerian journalists sleeping?
Re: Shekau "Alive And Well"- Ahmed Salkida by gbenga4sure(m): 4:25pm On Sep 22, 2014
Nigerians dcvin themselves since time imemorial

1 Like

Re: Shekau "Alive And Well"- Ahmed Salkida by solihu(m): 4:42pm On Sep 22, 2014
dadebayo1: America will know.......

Since when? grin

Them just tire for na matter angry

1 Like

Re: Shekau "Alive And Well"- Ahmed Salkida by psalmizt(m): 4:45pm On Sep 22, 2014
dekronik: When it comes to the issue of Boko Haram, no one gives accurate and unbiased info like Ahmed Salkida. The university drop-out journalist who was detained in the same cell with B H leader Mohammed Yusuf and accused of been a BH member.

Ahmed Salkida is now in asylum in Dubai. He confirms that Shekau is alive. Let the govt stop beating around bush and hunt down this bastard once and for all.

Tweet from @ContactSalkida
@ContactSalkida: Mark my words: I have it on authority that Shekau is well & alive, the picture going round is NOT the person who torments us with his group

I guess the above is true after all

A Nigerian military intelligence source has told SaharaReporters that the top Boko Haram figure killed in a recent operation was one Bashir Mohammed, leader of the Islamist sect’s Uye camp.

Mohammed Bashir's body in Konduga
Cameroonian authorities yesterday released a photo of a dead man they identified as Abubakar Shekau, the loquacious and attention-seeking leader of the terrorist group that has launched deadly strikes in Nigeria’s northeast zone as well as Cameroon.

The Nigerian intelligence source told SaharaReporters that Nigerian soldiers, not Cameroonian troops, had killed Mr. Bashir last Friday in a fierce battle against Boko Haram insurgents in Konduga, Borno State. The late Mr. Bashir, who bore a striking resemblance to Abubakar Shekau and had appeared in a recent video, was killed as he led insurgents who were attempting to capture Konduga and then made a bid to seize Maiduguri, the Borno State capital, as well. Nigerian soldiers routed the Islamist militants in Konduga, killing hundreds of them and capturing weapons as well as vehicles abandoned by fleeing insurgents.

The military as well as Nigerian government-appointed negotiators claim that the original Mr. Shekau had died since last year, reportedly assassinated by his lieutenants.

The intelligence source said Mr. Bashir had adopted Mr. Shekau’s nom deguere and had been the person responsible for issuing video messages in recent times.

Even though our source said the military was cautious not to claim credit for Mr. “Shekau’s” death, he added that the Nigerian military was buoyed by the capture of the armored tank usually displayed in the background of recent videos issued by the sect’s spokesman.
http://saharareporters.com/2014/09/22/"abubakar-shekau"-killed-was-one-bashir-mohammed

1 Like

Re: Shekau "Alive And Well"- Ahmed Salkida by cirmuell(m): 5:06pm On Sep 22, 2014
Ozonna: Defense HQ is yet to make any categorical statement about Shekau. I guess it's cos they're not yet sure.
true. Even Olukolade said it this morning that they are still investigating, it was Cameroun that claimed they've killed Shekau undecided

2 Likes

Re: Shekau "Alive And Well"- Ahmed Salkida by cirmuell(m): 5:10pm On Sep 22, 2014
BlackTechnology:

Defence headquarters has not made any comment.

Ask Cameroonians who claimed they killed him
you dey answer that guy? Mtcheew!

1 Like

Re: Shekau "Alive And Well"- Ahmed Salkida by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 22, 2014
The military intel guys are definitely studying facts on ground to verify if he is dead. Salkida is trustworthy source
Abuja should allow NA to go on the offensive as well as black ops on BH cells in libya,Niger n mali. Our boys are ready but lack of political support is making the fight difficult

1 Like

Re: Shekau "Alive And Well"- Ahmed Salkida by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 22, 2014
goldfish80: Why can't a face recognition software be ran on the "shekau" image flying around? Why are Nigerian journalists sleeping?
DMI,CIA,Mi6 and Dss are have strong intel mat"s not on BH not knwn by the public. By now the should have known if indeed it is him/not
Killing shekau is not the problem but it is important. NA objective is to hunt n destroy BH cell no matter the cost

Re: Shekau "Alive And Well"- Ahmed Salkida by asadike(f): 5:21pm On Sep 22, 2014
Shekau,i beliv u ar dead nd indeed u are dead nd by d grace of the lord jesus,everytin u stand 4 is also dead.

1 Like

Re: Shekau "Alive And Well"- Ahmed Salkida by bankyblue(m): 5:33pm On Sep 22, 2014
HIS HE SHEKAU SPOKEMAN?
Re: Shekau "Alive And Well"- Ahmed Salkida by jhydebaba(m): 5:39pm On Sep 22, 2014
Even if She-Cow has 9 lives, one day, he'll surely finish it and succumb to the cold arms of death.
Re: Shekau "Alive And Well"- Ahmed Salkida by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:42pm On Sep 22, 2014
Keneking: Okongwuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
I deh wonder how u take dey live 4 ya area
Na xo u take dey shout everytime? smiley

1 Like

Re: Shekau "Alive And Well"- Ahmed Salkida by hardbody: 5:42pm On Sep 22, 2014
BlackTechnology: Oya let us ask Cameroon to present the dead body in order to confirm if the Shekau said to be alive is counterfeit or real.

You are already singing a different tune after insulting and cursing your life in the name of Mr. President in another thread. Beware, the curses will come after you and bite , nay, eat you raw.

@OP, I need pics or video recording of Shekau addressing us after the purported death. Not that i believe he is either dead or alive ooo, No. I just need proof.
Re: Shekau "Alive And Well"- Ahmed Salkida by BlackTechnology: 5:46pm On Sep 22, 2014
hardbody:

You are already singing a different tune after insulting and cursing your life in the name of Mr. President in another thread. Beware, the curses will come after you and bite , nay, eat you raw.

I don't get you

Are you saying me a pro-GEJ cursed GEJ or what

My comment is just a means to ridicule Cameroon military.
Re: Shekau "Alive And Well"- Ahmed Salkida by hardbody: 5:48pm On Sep 22, 2014
BlackTechnology:

I don't get you

Are you saying me a pro-GEJ cursed GEJ or what

My comment is just a means to ridicule Cameroon military.

Sorry bro. Mistaken Identity. Sincerely Sorry
Re: Shekau "Alive And Well"- Ahmed Salkida by BlackTechnology: 6:02pm On Sep 22, 2014
hardbody:

Sorry bro. Mistaken Identity. Sincerely Sorry

Thanks

Have you seen the yeye thread where US ambassador wants Ihejirika's billions probed when they (US) has not freeze IBB OBJ etc stolen money.
Re: Shekau "Alive And Well"- Ahmed Salkida by amAZEing: 6:02pm On Sep 22, 2014
Those that are benefiting from the wanton destruction and chaos of the north are from there. They have started their disinformation process again.
Re: Shekau "Alive And Well"- Ahmed Salkida by dadebayo1(m): 6:45pm On Sep 22, 2014
solihu:

Since when? grin

Them just tire for na matter angry

grin
Re: Shekau "Alive And Well"- Ahmed Salkida by deji68: 7:54pm On Sep 22, 2014
Thanks Mr Salkida, we know that "Shekau" is well and alive in your heart and many BH followers...My own deduction is that "shekau"1 , "Amir", or "Bashir Mohammed" is Dead..u need a new actor for "Shekau"3...The man we have been seeing the numerous Shekau video is dead chikenan!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Shekau "Alive And Well"- Ahmed Salkida by Rexnegro(m): 8:14pm On Sep 22, 2014
Ghen ghen hmmm lobatan ... Wich one we want believe now ? Anyway ago will tell ... As for the gallant soldiers of nigeria and Cameron I hail u guys...kudos gallant soldiers
Re: Shekau "Alive And Well"- Ahmed Salkida by alexis007(m): 8:18pm On Sep 22, 2014
...cameroon!cameroon!!cameroon!!!...how many times did i call u?...so u people just killed one poor herdsman,dress him in army uniform,and tricked the poor masses in2 believing that this is the dead shekau?....thunder fire mass media and social media wey help promote this outrageous lie....anyway shaa...[scrapes his matchete on the floor]....lemme go and look for that she-cow who swore that i won't sleep with my 2 eyes closed...
Re: Shekau "Alive And Well"- Ahmed Salkida by goldfish80(m): 8:27pm On Sep 22, 2014
Ibnsultan: DMI,CIA,Mi6 and Dss are have strong intel mat"s not on BH not knwn by the public. By now the should have known if indeed it is him/not
Killing shekau is not the problem but it is important. NA objective is to hunt n destroy BH cell no matter the cost
Killing shekau and other top boko Haram commanders is important in this war because BH will replace them with rookie commanders which will play nicely into the hands of the NA.
Am calling out the journalists to do their job because the DQ may not be forthcoming as usual.

1 Like

Re: Shekau "Alive And Well"- Ahmed Salkida by GODDYGEE91(m): 8:31pm On Sep 22, 2014
Chisos dis one resemble wild animal in d forest, but e no resemble shekau ooo just de beard.
Re: Shekau "Alive And Well"- Ahmed Salkida by Walphem(m): 8:54pm On Sep 22, 2014
The bh guys surrendering weapons should be quized and adequate info should be gotten to know the truth about this shecow
Re: Shekau "Alive And Well"- Ahmed Salkida by omenka(m): 9:20pm On Sep 22, 2014
The pic circulated doesn't even look anything like Shekau, save for the beard.
Re: Shekau "Alive And Well"- Ahmed Salkida by Inik(m): 9:22pm On Sep 22, 2014
patrickmuf: Just as with the death of Bin Laden and the continuous existence of al-qaeda, shekau is not the problem... Even if he dies, he dies but Boko Haram remains...Boko Haram has a source and until the root source of bh's finances, motivation etc is checkmated we will keep on going around circles...
You've hit the nail on the head here.
Re: Shekau "Alive And Well"- Ahmed Salkida by patrickmuf(m): 10:59pm On Sep 22, 2014
Inik:
You've hit the nail on the head here.
Call me a carpenter... lol
Re: Shekau "Alive And Well"- Ahmed Salkida by OreMI22: 1:39am On Sep 23, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Funny but true

dadebayo1: America will know.......
Re: Shekau "Alive And Well"- Ahmed Salkida by dekronik: 10:15am On Sep 23, 2014
Walphem: The bh guys surrendering weapons should be quized and adequate info should be gotten to know the truth about this shecow

Most of them are merely foot soldiers who have never ever seen the madman.
Re: Shekau "Alive And Well"- Ahmed Salkida by dekronik: 2:58pm On Sep 23, 2014
Ibnsultan: The military intel guys are definitely studying facts on ground to verify if he is dead. Salkida is trustworthy source
Abuja should allow NA to go on the offensive as well as black ops on BH cells in libya,Niger n mali. Our boys are ready but lack of political support is making the fight difficult

True talk Sir.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brief History Of Port Harcourt. / Why Are Nigerians More Threatned By IPOB Protest Than Fulani Herdsmen Attacks? / It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.