Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,115 members, 7,814,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

CPMS LTD... Who Else Got Invite Frm Dis Address? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / CPMS LTD... Who Else Got Invite Frm Dis Address? (979 Views)

Interview Invite Frm Excel Corporation.plz Help Nd Verify / Invite Frm A And B Microfinacebank......... / Pls Who Got This Invite Frm TSP PROJECT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CPMS LTD... Who Else Got Invite Frm Dis Address? by dhope: 3:47pm On Sep 22, 2014
it seems dey are project mgt firm but pls i wud appreciate u share relevant info u know abt d firm wit me because i just got an invite for test frm dem. dey stated their address is 376, ikorodu road lagos. how can i locate the place frm ojota or onipaanu plss?
Re: CPMS LTD... Who Else Got Invite Frm Dis Address? by KIDorazulume(m): 4:29pm On Sep 22, 2014
yes they're into consultancy and project management. Guess you studied engineering or related sciences.
They are at Maryland. If you get to Maryland, locate that number. They're quite popular there.

You're in for something good. Give it ur best
Re: CPMS LTD... Who Else Got Invite Frm Dis Address? by rvalexy: 4:51pm On Sep 22, 2014
Please can you paste the details of the test. I wanna know if I could gatekrash
Re: CPMS LTD... Who Else Got Invite Frm Dis Address? by rvalexy: 4:53pm On Sep 22, 2014
@dhope pls kindly help paste it here seems its gonna be for engineers.
Re: CPMS LTD... Who Else Got Invite Frm Dis Address? by dhope: 10:42pm On Sep 22, 2014
KIDorazulume: yes they're into consultancy and project management. Guess you studied engineering or related sciences.
They are at Maryland. If you get to Maryland, locate that number. They're quite popular there.

You're in for something good. Give it ur best
thanks bro. i read mechanical engrg. i was confused abt d address b4 because dey just said ikorodu road. thanks for d info. i will try to show up eventhough i didnt know how dey got my cv.
Re: CPMS LTD... Who Else Got Invite Frm Dis Address? by dhope: 10:50pm On Sep 22, 2014
rvalexy: @dhope pls kindly help paste it here seems its gonna be for engineers.
it was a call frm a lady and i didnt sound optimistic of coming for d test though she had already told me d address.
Re: CPMS LTD... Who Else Got Invite Frm Dis Address? by rvalexy: 10:21am On Sep 24, 2014
@dhope why did you tell me that you were called meanwhile you were sent a text. Because u are trying to keep me out of the loop cos isaid i wanna gategrash. I dont fink dis attitude of yours is fair. U see i had to go extra mile and i got the info that you guys were sent a text. Anyway I even got to meet with the HR and I was favoured so I had my test. It comprises of basic writing skills, problem solving, technical and verbal apt. All d best for those that will be writing theirs.
Re: CPMS LTD... Who Else Got Invite Frm Dis Address? by dhope: 6:04pm On Sep 24, 2014
@rivalexy. good attempt frm u. i wanna guess d hr didnt make it clear to you as i didnt hav chance to show up just lik i said. i dont even know d place and what dey are into. i wish u success in ur attempt.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy At Accion Microfinance Bank / Interview Invite / Massive Graduate Trainees Recruitment At Saro Agrosciences Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.