Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,057 members, 7,835,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders - Celebrities (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders (84729 Views)

Upclose Photo Of Yusuf Buhari... Do You Still Think He Is 'that' Handsome? / Check Out Tiwa Savage's Stunning Diamond Ring Upclose / Up Close & Personal With Omotola Jalade-ekeinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (74) (Go Down)

Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Moyola(f): 1:08pm On Nov 12, 2008
tkb417:

Moyola
grin grin grin if u speak like that in the court room, the judge will lock u up

hehe. . . he dare not!! cheesy
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by clemcykul(f): 1:14pm On Nov 12, 2008
hmmm
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by spikedcylinder: 1:30pm On Nov 12, 2008
Wetin I do? grin
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by princesa(f): 1:32pm On Nov 12, 2008
abeg commot for road jo, cylinder grin

ok tgirl this is clemcykul, i have been begging you for her interview since
better do it now smiley

and give me the link to the exact page of seun's interview wink
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by spikedcylinder: 1:38pm On Nov 12, 2008
Princeesa, this has become stalking. . . . undecided
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by princesa(f): 2:11pm On Nov 12, 2008
or budding, am sure now that you did Agric in school  grin
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 2:15pm On Nov 12, 2008
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by princesa(f): 2:24pm On Nov 12, 2008
ok, i got that wink

now is for clemcykul jo cheesy
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by MissyB1(m): 2:28pm On Nov 12, 2008
For all who haven't read today's Nairaland News:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-191001.0.html
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by spikedcylinder: 2:38pm On Nov 12, 2008
princesa:

or budding, am sure now that you did Agric in school  grin

undecided
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by princesa(f): 2:42pm On Nov 12, 2008
now you dnt understand humour
or simple semantics

wet balnket grin tongue
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 3:28pm On Nov 12, 2008
stalk/bud
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by princesa(f): 6:29pm On Nov 12, 2008
yeah girl wink
a form of artificial propagtion of plants in Agric
but am sure our Itshekiri Damsel, go find those olodo for her school
when the Agric techer came to teach grin sad
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by spikedcylinder: 7:31pm On Nov 12, 2008
Now I'm Itshekiri abi? shocked cheesy
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by tumfulu1: 9:17pm On Nov 12, 2008
Who no kno tumfulu?
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Cristalz(f): 9:45pm On Nov 12, 2008
New potential interviewee spotted, Tgirl grin
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 10:48pm On Nov 12, 2008
Is Mr.Tumfulu willing to grant us an interview?
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by sexyLeamon(f): 7:46am On Nov 13, 2008
tumfulu.:

Who no kno tumfulu?
huh shocked okay this Tgirl interview thing is getting serious cheesy
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by princesa(f): 12:52pm On Nov 13, 2008
let us have urs na, Itshekiri damsel grin cheesy wink
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 2:16pm On Nov 13, 2008
Cristalz,

U av kept me waiting for how many days in a roll now cry
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by princesa(f): 2:35pm On Nov 13, 2008
interview the itshekiri damsel na
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by DamiD: 3:24pm On Nov 13, 2008
Princesa, when are u going to be interviewed .
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 4:48pm On Nov 13, 2008
Help me ask her o

Yeye grin

i'm coming up with another superb interview

Will be right back . . .

Stay tuned! cheesy
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 5:21pm On Nov 13, 2008
This interview kept me up till 4am . . .

It worths it anyway  cheesy

We have here someone i call Lord Sauron. lol

Enjoy!

User ID: Hannibal (now Sauron)

Origin of ID: The most villainous character ever

When did u join NL: Joined in 2006

Why did u join: Was looking for an information on Naija Politics

Religious views: Christian

Section you frequent most: Sports/Music/Games

Sex: Male

Home town: Lagos

Married or single: Single

Type of music: HipHop/Rap

Best Colour: BLUE

Best food: Caviar/Sushi (a Japanese dish consisting of small cakes of cold rice with a topping of raw fish)

Best Game: Fifa 09, Call of Duty 4, Motor Storm,  Grand Theft Auto and Mortal Kombat series

Club: I support Man Utd

Best Sport: Football, Tennis,Pool/Snooker,Darts,Boxing,golf

Artist: Notorious B.I.G.

Actor: , John Travolta

Actress: , Halle Berry

Likes: Honest people, I love getting under people's skin for the fun of it too. cheesy Really! No wonder  grin

Dislikes:

Pest-natured and priggish people, pretenders, saduccees and cock suckers. lol grin

cock sucker? what does that mean?

sauron: cock suckers are people who suck up to other people. Also called asslickers.

Tgirl 4real: u berra use clear terms

Sauron: if someone says Jesus is Nigerian, cock suckers believe without checking.

Tgirl 4real: Sychophants se

Sauron: exactly, but apple-polisher or fawner instead of sycophants. Sycophants is more political

*Peeps* u roll with on NL: Deepzone and tangent

Why are u always at logger heads with deepzone: DeepZone is ma best buddie,  everything we do is not to be taken seriously. It's just FUN

Who will u like to date given the opportunity: Stillwater because she's a 40DD size(juicy,luscious and bouncy)

Who do u admire on NL: no one on Nl . . . but Celebrities:Male, Russell Simmons. Female: Liv Tyler

Most Striking personality on NL: no one

Views about NL: NL is a great concept because it unifies Nigerians,  I have learnt some stuffs about ma country that i never knew existed so i applaud Seun for that. However, the banning spree must stop

Describe yourself in a simple term: Crazy, Loose Cannon, Ornery and most especially, A Villain Aint that scary cry

If i may ask,what is d meaning of ur siggy,

"Life Is A Bitch But God Forbid The Bitch Divorce Me. . . ."

Ans:

People say life is a bitch, as in Life is hell,
life is a dream,
life throws a curved ball but then we don't want life to leave us.
when it does we are dead,
so people complain about life but no one really wants to die.
so if life is a bitch, God forbid the bitch divorce(leave) me

Most striking thing about yourself: Crazy

What makes you Tick: Self confidence

How do you normal day:  Watch movies, listen to songs, play PS3 games, in the company of ma mates.

General Life Philosophy: , Its a small world.

Words for the founder of Nairaland,Seun: Just Do It

Hmm. . . I'm sure u guys had a wonderful time reading.

Catch ya with some more wink
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by tope2000(f): 5:24pm On Nov 13, 2008
Nice interview grin
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by dayokanu(m): 5:42pm On Nov 13, 2008
@ Sharon,
You forgot the breast feeding Doyin part. tongue tongue tongue tongue

You nameless, idiotic, sodomized, faceless gay!!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

The most banned character on NL. Jackal,Le chac, chacal, Cougar, Hannibal, Sauron, Sharon etc
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Cristalz(f): 5:43pm On Nov 13, 2008
Tgirl4real:

Cristalz,

U av kept me waiting for how many days in a roll now  cry

Waiting for you to get Muki .  .  .then Chamo grin
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Cristalz(f): 5:52pm On Nov 13, 2008
DK why the hate? grin grin
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by princesa(f): 5:53pm On Nov 13, 2008
Dami D:

Princesa, when are u going to be interviewed .

what is in it for me undecided
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by dayokanu(m): 5:55pm On Nov 13, 2008
Cristalz,

Hate Sharon? for what? breastfeeding Doyin or what?
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by chamotex(m): 6:02pm On Nov 13, 2008
Cristalz:

Waiting for you to get Muki .  .  .then Chamo grin

Cristalz where have u been now? I don miss u like say 2moro no dey.

Even last nite I couldn't sleep, thinking where could she be? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dont just run away like that o.
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Cristalz(f): 6:05pm On Nov 13, 2008
DK

Do I know for you? grin

Just wondering what's with the name-calling iz all

@Chamo

Awww sweery cheesy grin

I nor run o. . .jus' say me and time get one small fight. But we don reconcile now grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (74)

Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures / Tiwa Savage Does The #BroomChallenge. Celebrities React (Video) / Bollywood Female Celebrities Photos (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.