Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,181 members, 7,864,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:25 AM

Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders - Celebrities (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders (84951 Views)

Upclose Photo Of Yusuf Buhari... Do You Still Think He Is 'that' Handsome? / Check Out Tiwa Savage's Stunning Diamond Ring Upclose / Up Close & Personal With Omotola Jalade-ekeinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (74) (Go Down)

Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by princesa(f): 1:09pm On Dec 03, 2008
come you
why did you utter such a foul word on me yesterday angry
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by tkb417(m): 1:28pm On Dec 03, 2008
come you
why did you utter such a foul word on me yesterday

aww
im sawry. Just trying to play with ya wink
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by spikedcylinder: 1:29pm On Dec 03, 2008
All these Tokunbo people sef. . . undecided

tongue
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by tkb417(m): 1:32pm On Dec 03, 2008
All these Tokunbo people sef. .
By the time i electronic whoze ur face u go know say i no be Tosabo tongue
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by princesa(f): 1:34pm On Dec 03, 2008
@tkb
oh ok wink
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by tkb417(m): 1:39pm On Dec 03, 2008
Princess
its cool. Im buzzing ur YIM but its not going. any probs?
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by showbobo(m): 1:39pm On Dec 03, 2008
I thought this thread was made strictly for interviews,huh?. . . . . . what y'all turning it to. . . .Where you dey Tosin?
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by tkb417(m): 1:43pm On Dec 03, 2008
showbobo
Tosin is here with me. She'll come out soon cool
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 2:29pm On Dec 03, 2008
Who be Tosin wey dey with tkb

guys i told u not to derail dis thread last nyt undecided undecided
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Pataki: 3:07pm On Dec 03, 2008
The way some billy silly goats sit on this forum and derail threads is really a cause for concern. If you are so eager to talk to one another, get on the fucking phone and do that!! undecided
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by tkb417(m): 3:56pm On Dec 03, 2008
The way some billy silly goats sit on this forum and derail threads is really a cause for concern. If you are so eager to talk to one another, get on the fucking phone and do that!!
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed person vex u today?
easy o
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by evergreen6: 3:59pm On Dec 03, 2008
Pataki:

The way some billy silly goats sit on this forum and derail threads is really a cause for concern. If you are so eager to talk to one another, get on the fucking phone and do that!! undecided

ROFLMAOPIMP grin grin
Its true, stop derailing wink
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by debosky(m): 4:01pm On Dec 03, 2008
Tgirl abeg interview Pataki. . . . I think he has some choice words on his mind grin
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by cooldud62: 4:02pm On Dec 03, 2008
tgirl,can you interview MOYOLA plssssss
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by evergreen6: 4:04pm On Dec 03, 2008
debosky:

Tgirl abeg interview Pataki. . . . I think he has some choice words on his mind grin

he has already being interviwed wink
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 4:16pm On Dec 03, 2008
Cooldude,

I won't till u grant urs tongue

pataki has done his interview

Few pages after Sauron's interview wink
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by debosky(m): 4:20pm On Dec 03, 2008
my bad Tgirl

so who is next? when is our latest mod Cristalz going to be interviewed?
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by omitutu: 4:31pm On Dec 03, 2008
Pataki:

The way some billy silly goats sit on this forum and derail threads is really a cause for concern. If you are so eager to talk to one another, get on the fucking phone and do that!!  undecided

hehehehe

na true. . .

too much derailing. . . .they must have grown up with Nigerian Railways  undecided undecided
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Pataki: 4:32pm On Dec 03, 2008
tkb417:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed person vex u today?
easy o
Nope, I dey kampe my Governor. smiley smiley Just about five pages here filled with utter balderdash. undecided

debosky:

Tgirl abeg interview Pataki. . . . I think he has some choice words on his mind  grin
Choice words ke? Like what and what please? I have since done mine right before yours I think. cheesy

Where is my sweet cristalz interview tgirl? angry angry tongue
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by spikedcylinder: 4:36pm On Dec 03, 2008
omi tutu:

hehehehe

na true. . .

too much derailing. . . .they must have grown up with Nigerian Railways  undecided undecided

I know you.
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by omitutu: 4:44pm On Dec 03, 2008
spikedcylinder:

I know you.

Of course. . . .you drink me on a hot sunny day  grin grin
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by tkb417(m): 4:56pm On Dec 03, 2008
awww, ure leaving
bai bai tongue
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by bluespice(f): 4:59pm On Dec 03, 2008
embarassed embarassed i apologise on behalf of fellow 'thread derailers' for what we did yesternite/this morning
it wouldnt happen again tgirl i pwomise  embarassed
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Creamish(f): 7:48pm On Dec 03, 2008
Nice thread uve got here Tgirl. . . ur quite creative wink
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by showbobo(m): 8:42pm On Dec 03, 2008
Best Game: Ten ten but my ass is too fat to play it now, Sudoku. I know, I am boring.

why didnt you upload a full picture of you for us to judge?? cheesy grin

Nice one Tosin by the way wink
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 03, 2008
lmao!!!

See wetin una don turn this thread to? Angry Angry Angry

Ruby pele jare, omo daada. Ka iwe e o! Tongue Grin
Awww, thanks darling.
And nice interview grin grin See ya pic. . . . tongue Gorgeous wink

Another rock fan. . . .am loving this cool
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 10:37pm On Dec 03, 2008
Showbobo,

who u be sef? undecided
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by KarmaMod(f): 11:03pm On Dec 03, 2008
cool interview spiked, if you're not Yoruba, what are you?
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by whatever90(f): 11:41pm On Dec 03, 2008
KarmaMod:

cool interview spiked, if you're not Yoruba, what are you?

Akure anambra ondo abia
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by showbobo(m): 12:24am On Dec 04, 2008
Tgirl4real:

Showbobo,

who u be sef? undecided
Your Guardian gigolo angel wink cheesy
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 12:29am On Dec 04, 2008
Really,

Interesting! And i no come know u undecided
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by showbobo(m): 12:42am On Dec 04, 2008
Guardian Gigolos Angels don't flaunt. . . . How bodi??U no go sleep

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (74)

Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show / Bollywood Female Celebrities Photos (Pics) / #BBNaija Winner Miracle receives N12million Mercedes Benz Prize - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.