Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

They Want To Interview Me, But They Need My Work Permit First - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / They Want To Interview Me, But They Need My Work Permit First (1137 Views)

Invitation To Interview @eliezer / Qatar 5 years work permit within just 10 working days. / Answer To Interview Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Want To Interview Me, But They Need My Work Permit First by ababio1: 5:51pm On Sep 22, 2014
Hi all.. a UK engineering firm are willing to interview me, but they said I should show them a valid UK work permit first. Based on my searches online, i found out that you need a job first before you can get the permit, and I explained to them but to no avail. I would be glad if fellow NLs can give me ideas on how I can apply for and get the work permit quickly..thanks all
Re: They Want To Interview Me, But They Need My Work Permit First by slimup: 10:35am On Sep 23, 2014
I smell fraud because you may be asked to pay for the work permit and from there off you go, one chance tins.
Re: They Want To Interview Me, But They Need My Work Permit First by ababio1: 1:29pm On Sep 23, 2014
Hi man..its not fraud..they dont wanna help me get the permit..rather they want me to obtain one first before interviews. Do you have any idea how I can process it?
Re: They Want To Interview Me, But They Need My Work Permit First by slimup: 10:08pm On Sep 23, 2014
tell me your location maybe I can introduce u to some body.
Re: They Want To Interview Me, But They Need My Work Permit First by ababio1: 11:49pm On Sep 23, 2014
Okay..am in Jos now
Re: They Want To Interview Me, But They Need My Work Permit First by slimup: 6:25am On Sep 24, 2014
OK, the guy I know lives in owerri or so. its a long time though try and contact him via atabaunited@Yahoo. com. He will be of help I am sure.
Re: They Want To Interview Me, But They Need My Work Permit First by ednut1(m): 11:33am On Sep 24, 2014
if they are not ready to help you process a work permit then forget it,the requirements for uk work permit are too stringent, hv u worked before and earned lots of money before? if no, no hope

1 Like

Re: They Want To Interview Me, But They Need My Work Permit First by danielkayode: 6:32am On Dec 28, 2014
ababio1:
Hi all.. a UK engineering firm are willing to interview me, but they said I should show them a valid UK work permit first. Based on my searches online, i found out that you need a job first before you can get the permit, and I explained to them but to no avail. I would be glad if fellow NLs can give me ideas on how I can apply for and get the work permit quickly..thanks all
Hi ababio, pls can I have your number, need to speak with u urgently

1 Like

Re: They Want To Interview Me, But They Need My Work Permit First by whytemon(m): 7:00pm On Aug 24, 2016
Hi ababio. Sw ur comment on anjiola's post on mckinsey . I am hoping i can contact you for more info on mckinsey. Thx
Re: They Want To Interview Me, But They Need My Work Permit First by whytemon(m): 7:01pm On Aug 24, 2016
danielkayode:

Hi ababio, pls can I have your number, need to speak with u urgently
. I included

(1) (Reply)

My First Day At Work. Something Happened! ( Narrated With Pictures).. / Finally, Am A Qualify Soldier (pix) / Degrees And Certificates Doesn’t Define Who I Am, I Am Bigger Than Papers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.