Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,462 members, 7,843,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

To Seun/mods. Others, U Dont Really Have To See This Post - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / To Seun/mods. Others, U Dont Really Have To See This Post (520 Views)

Very Important Question To The Boss Of Nairaland Mr. Seun, Mods La Lastica & Co / Do Elephants Really Have Four Knees? / I Bet, U Dont Know You Are TRYPOPHOBIC!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Seun/mods. Others, U Dont Really Have To See This Post by macklef(m): 5:58pm On Sep 22, 2014
Is there anything that can be done to stop duplicate hreads? I think this is somewhere your anti spambots can be fully and efficiently utilized.
Like how many of this hungry/lazy bloggers does it take to tel us about stale news. This particiular topic ''is shekaku dead? Cameroon military kills shekaku''
its been on for days over 50 Threads on this same news.
I wunt be suprises to still see threads next week saying, ''joan rivers, fashin police back bone dies'' this too had over 10,000 threads from this copy n paste bloggers.
Can you fraustrate this nonentity bloggers or reduce their activity please? Dey becoming a newsance/neusance/nuisance (i have dorgotten d spelling jareh n my dictionary is quite far)
Re: To Seun/mods. Others, U Dont Really Have To See This Post by perry2020(f): 6:23pm On Sep 22, 2014
All join.i agree with you.
Re: To Seun/mods. Others, U Dont Really Have To See This Post by macklef(m): 8:35pm On Sep 22, 2014
Can you still see dis one. Even when it has been said dat its bashir mohamed.
https://www.nairaland.com/1915327/confirmed-still-doubting-boko-haramleader
Re: To Seun/mods. Others, U Dont Really Have To See This Post by 2cato: 8:44pm On Sep 22, 2014
The problem confronting niraland is so much due to so many mad people in the forum that seun himself might fall sick trying to correct them

(1) (Reply)

The Way I Used To Sing The National Anthem.. / BIG LOOOOOOOL / Despite Ceasefire Agreement, Boko Haram Abducts 60 Women In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.