Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

News; Nigeria Military Release The Name Of Acclaimed Shekue Killed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / News; Nigeria Military Release The Name Of Acclaimed Shekue Killed (980 Views)

Military Release Statement Over Clash With Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri / Nigeria Military warns Nigerian on Cluster Bombs / Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

News; Nigeria Military Release The Name Of Acclaimed Shekue Killed by emmanuel4758(m): 6:07pm On Sep 22, 2014
Boko Haram Leader Shekau
According to a top Nigerian Military Intelligence
source, the top Boko Haram figure, who’s also the
leader of the Islamist sect’s Uye camp, that was
brutally killed in a recent face-off was one Bashir
Mohammed.
Although
Cameroonian authorities yesterday released a
photo of a dead man they identified as Abubakar
Shekau, who was the brutal leader of the terrorist
group that has wrecked various havoc in the
country, especially northeast zone as well as
Cameroon; Sahara Reporters has reported that it
was Nigerian Soldiers that killed the leader of the
group on Friday and not Cameroonian troops.
READ ALSO: GRAPHIC PHOTOS: Boko Haram
Militants Killed By Military In Konduga
The Military Intelligent source also made it known
that Mr. Bashir last Friday in a fierce battle
against Boko Haram insurgents in Konduga,
Borno State
was killed. The late Mr. Bashir, has a great
semblance with Abubakar Shekau who was the
original leader of the group but Mr. Bashir picked
up the war name of Shekau when he died last year.
This Mr Bashir had tricked many into believing
he’s the same person as Abubakar when he
appeared in a recent video. He was killed as he led
insurgents who were attempting to capture
Konduga and then made a bid to seize Maiduguri,
the Borno State capital, as well.
Mr. Bashir has been the person responsible for
issuing recent video messages of the group since
Shekau was assassinated by his lieutenants.
”Even though the military was cautious not to claim
credit for Mr. “Shekau’s” death, the Nigerian military
was buoyed by the capture of the armored tank usually
displayed in the background of recent videos issued by
the sect’s spokesman,” the Nigerian Military
Intelligence source revealed.

1 Like

Re: News; Nigeria Military Release The Name Of Acclaimed Shekue Killed by seankafor(m): 6:13pm On Sep 22, 2014
wether its shekeau or not.all i knw is that a boko bastard has been sent to a pool of jacuzi to fvk his 72 virgins.
Re: News; Nigeria Military Release The Name Of Acclaimed Shekue Killed by lirusehn(m): 6:16pm On Sep 22, 2014
oh! doG of malsI undecided
Re: News; Nigeria Military Release The Name Of Acclaimed Shekue Killed by LaRoyalHighness(f): 6:18pm On Sep 22, 2014
So he is not shekau after all.. undecided
Re: News; Nigeria Military Release The Name Of Acclaimed Shekue Killed by idupaul: 6:22pm On Sep 22, 2014
He was more dramatic and scarier than the real Shekau then, every day I pray that he meets his waterloo quickly... Great news.. I will wait for two months if I don't see his video I celebrate

1 Like

Re: News; Nigeria Military Release The Name Of Acclaimed Shekue Killed by Randerl: 6:23pm On Sep 22, 2014
Good for coming out, the confusion is now stopped for now.
Re: News; Nigeria Military Release The Name Of Acclaimed Shekue Killed by klown00: 6:25pm On Sep 22, 2014
Source??
Source??
Source??
Re: News; Nigeria Military Release The Name Of Acclaimed Shekue Killed by chimerase2: 6:33pm On Sep 22, 2014
Weda shecow or shegoat as long as a bokoharim is killed no wahala
Let him go n flex his virginias undecided
Re: News; Nigeria Military Release The Name Of Acclaimed Shekue Killed by Hanibal(m): 6:37pm On Sep 22, 2014
Let us hope shekau/bashir/whoever has no twin or triplet brother

(1) (Reply)

I Am Alive - Says SHEKAU!!! / BREAKING: Another Liberian Man Arrives Newark, USA With Ebola Symptoms / Ebola: List Of Countries Issued Travel Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.