Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Ebola: List Of Countries Issued Travel Ban - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebola: List Of Countries Issued Travel Ban (978 Views)

Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) / How Jonathan Govt. Issued Multi Billion Naira Rice Import Quotas Last Day In Off / Buhari And Osinbajo Flaunt Their Certificates Of Return Issued By Jega (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ebola: List Of Countries Issued Travel Ban by zolajpower: 5:36pm On Oct 17, 2014
I think it not only the western world that know how to blacklist vulnerable and developing countries or rather issue a travel ban. from my perspective I think America should be among the countries of ebola ravage countries. my summation
below are ebola hit countries and my fellow citizen from Nigeria should avoid going to
1. USA
2.Liberia
3.Seria leon
4. Ginuea
so what's your take fellow nairalander. because to me America,Britain ,Canada or any westerns count rise can't just wake up anytime and black list our country. your take please
Re: Ebola: List Of Countries Issued Travel Ban by ogb5(m): 6:45pm On Oct 17, 2014
zolajpower:
I think it not only the western world that know how to blacklist vulnerable and developing countries or rather issue a travel ban. from my perspective I think America should be among the countries of ebola ravage countries. my summation
below are ebola hit countries and my fellow citizen from Nigeria should avoid going to
1. USA
2.Liberia
3.Seria leon
4. Ginuea
so what's your take fellow nairalander. because to me America,Britain ,Canada or any westerns count rise can't just wake up anytime and black list our country. your take please

Nobody stops a child from growing big teeth, just that he should be ready to grow big lips to cover the teeth.

You can place travel ban on the US, but just sit back and take the repercussion.
Re: Ebola: List Of Countries Issued Travel Ban by zolajpower: 6:25am On Oct 18, 2014
really nobody stops a child from growing a teeth, but should we continue to see how our country is blacklisted always for bad reason.
havent we tried our bit by nipping the virus in d bud and deserve an accolade to that effect? the last time it was the British govt who listed Nigeria among the affected countries,while America is battling it hard with the first case (the liberian American)and the contacts

(1) (Reply)

Majek Fashek: “I Am Going Into Politics In 2015" / Amala And Ewedu Takes Time To Digest......obasanjo Educates Atiku / PDP Has Destroyed Nigeria, Says Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.