Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,606 members, 7,955,235 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:09 PM

Is Scholarshipuk.org A Scam - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is Scholarshipuk.org A Scam (4289 Views)

JAMB Admission Status Out... Jamb.org.ng / Hnd Program In Nigeria Is A Scam! / Www.jamb.org.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Scholarshipuk.org A Scam by Franklin1055: 10:21am On Oct 18, 2014
Samyj247,please can I have your phone number,Bbm pin,or 2go username
Re: Is Scholarshipuk.org A Scam by Franklin1055: 10:27am On Oct 18, 2014
Or u can add me up on facebook wit Henri fayol,2go username is franklin1055,my bbm pin is 7fd167eb
Re: Is Scholarshipuk.org A Scam by Samyj247: 1:06pm On Oct 18, 2014
Franklin1055:
Or u can add me up on facebook wit Henri fayol,2go username is franklin1055,my bbm pin is 7fd167eb

Re: Is Scholarshipuk.org A Scam by Franklin1055: 6:34pm On Oct 18, 2014
My man,sammy gee plenty for friend request and I dnt knw d exact that u really are.please can I have your mobile number so that I can add you on whatsapp
Re: Is Scholarshipuk.org A Scam by Alfie80: 10:35am On Oct 27, 2014
I have been reading your posts about ScholarshipUk for awhile and didn't want to say anything yet, but its about time. I understand both points of view (Scam vs genuine) and i don't blame anyone for thinking scholarshipUK is scam- afterall they say if its too good to be true, then it must be a lie.
But here are the facts:
ScholarshipUK is NOT a scam, it started 4 years ago and have already gotten students who went through the program and are presently graduates (YES- GRADUATES)
If it were scam, there will not be an office to locate them (an office)
If it were a scam, and they have been scamming since 2010, how come they are still here... and growing?

So the question is- why do people think they are scam?

And my conclusion is-
those who didn't receive their package may say they are scam - WHAT YOU SHOULD DO IS REACH THEM AND GET YOURS
Those who do not want to go on with the program and wish to stop others alos- THIS IS MERE "CROWD" MENTALITY, SINCE I AM NOT GOING- EVERYONE SHOULDN'T

Lastly; they published a letter from a University stating they are aware of the program (LINCOLN UNIVERSITY) and I contacted them and they confirmed they know them.

Can we now drop this case and not spoil our fellow Nigerians endeavours to make life better for the citizens of this great Nation.

A thought- I have NEVER called my employer a scammer because he paid me a week late, nor my Network provider a scam because I called my brother and it said "network busy" nor have i sued them for not having network when i travel to Enugu via lokoja Or finally because i renewed my BBM and they said i have to wait one day for activation.

In all this cases- i either reach them to complain and follow up to get it resolved.

If it will help- they have added more numbers to reach them on for those who have found it difficult to reach them in the past - 08139012617, 08169684585, 08146553847
Re: Is Scholarshipuk.org A Scam by Alfie80: 2:47pm On Oct 30, 2014
Read this :
http://ngrguardiannews.com/features/education/175829-nigeria-among-beneficiaries-of-scholarship-uk-programme

Stop calling programs scam before looking to be sure it is. SCHOLARSHIPUK IS NOT A SCAM
Re: Is Scholarshipuk.org A Scam by chidexxy007(m): 3:01am On Jan 16, 2015
op.. u don run leave or thread?
come and update us na, are they really scam? did u receive or package? have u travelled?
come and answer please
Re: Is Scholarshipuk.org A Scam by Aliyu2011(m): 9:28am On May 18, 2015
Plc. I wrote the scholarshipuk exam on 9th may 2015. But before I made payment, want hear from you. Is anyone studying abroad though them?
Re: Is Scholarshipuk.org A Scam by stepo707: 10:34am On May 18, 2015
Aliyu2011:
Plc. I wrote the scholarshipuk exam on 9th may 2015. But before I made payment, want hear from you. Is anyone studying abroad though them?

I also wrote on the 9t of may and I got a text message last night that I was successful.However, I am yet to meet anyone with a testimony online of successfully passing through them.I see them as business people btw
Re: Is Scholarshipuk.org A Scam by enibal(f): 7:50pm On May 18, 2015
So who actually paid nd got d scholarships. ....... pls is it real...... cos I wrote dre exam last week Saturday and passed. .......Please who was successful with the process?
Re: Is Scholarshipuk.org A Scam by stepo707: 3:36pm On May 19, 2015
enibal:
So who actually paid nd got d scholarships. ....... pls is it real...... cos I wrote dre exam last week Saturday and passed. .......Please who was successful with the process?
My dear I passed too oh but am scared to pay cos I have not seen anybody that has gotten the scholarship testify online yet
Re: Is Scholarshipuk.org A Scam by adahtony: 10:49pm On May 20, 2015
my dear read the hand writing on the wall.I wrote their exam last year and my finds from the previous year candidate made me not to continue. the final result of tehn scholarship which I participated and came 2nd was just announced here in Nairaland and I know the difference between the two. is it everybody that wrote an exam that passes? but its like that with scholarship UK

1 Like

Re: Is Scholarshipuk.org A Scam by enibal(f): 2:28am On May 21, 2015
@adahtony thanks for your reply nd congrats......
Re: Is Scholarshipuk.org A Scam by stepo707: 2:09pm On May 24, 2015
enibal:
@adahtony thanks for your reply nd congrats......

Have you paid yet? What's up?

adahtony:
my dear read the hand writing on the wall.I wrote their exam last year and my finds from the previous year candidate made me not to continue. the final result of tehn scholarship which I participated and came 2nd was just announced here in Nairaland and I know the
difference between the two. is it everybody that wrote an exam that passes? but its like that with scholarship UK
So did your friend eventually travel using te scholarship? Have you paid for this one yet?
Re: Is Scholarshipuk.org A Scam by enibal(f): 3:26pm On May 24, 2015
Noo... am nt paying
Re: Is Scholarshipuk.org A Scam by stepo707: 11:51pm On May 24, 2015
enibal:
Noo... am nt paying
Lol wy now.shay u passed
Re: Is Scholarshipuk.org A Scam by Brightwilson341: 2:10pm On Oct 17, 2015
PLEASE DO NOT FALL VICTIM, THIS IS A WELL ORGANIZED FRAUD AND HAS BEEN ONGOING FOR MORE THAN 5 YEARS NOW. FORGET ABT THE PUBLICITY AND THE NEWSPAPER ADVERT. ANYBODY CAN BUY A NEWSPAPER ADVERT ANY FUCKING TIME. A Word they say is enough for the wise.

(1) (2) (Reply)

WAEC: Atiku Reacts As Nigerian Govt Fixes New Date For Reopening Of Schools / Calling On Abeokuta Grammar School Old Boys Association(agsoba) / Waec Nov/dec 2011 Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.