Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,252 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Keshi Shuts Out Martins, Iheanacho From Super Eagles - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Keshi Shuts Out Martins, Iheanacho From Super Eagles (19045 Views)

Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles / Man City Axe Iheanacho From Champions League Squad / Real Reason Why Keshi Is Shutting Out Kelechi Iheanacho From The Super Eagles. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keshi Shuts Out Martins, Iheanacho From Super Eagles by ionsman: 8:05am On Sep 23, 2014
I once liked Stephen keshi a lot but he is just too proud. His ego is overboard. You can't invite martins but you can invite that waste product ameobi...
He talks too much.Na only am they ask for unrealistic salary because he sees himself as a god.Why,because he won nations cup.This is the farthest he can take us to.Me,I don't want the NFF to retain him.
My humble submission.
Re: Keshi Shuts Out Martins, Iheanacho From Super Eagles by NeuroBoss(m): 8:13am On Sep 23, 2014
Keshi's ego will ruin him but unfortunately drag the Super Eagles down too.
If local politics, tribal lobbying and luck take one to a position, only results keep one there. Keshi is near his being ousted!
Re: Keshi Shuts Out Martins, Iheanacho From Super Eagles by SPSpecial(m): 8:18am On Sep 23, 2014
This keshi is olodo o. Why would you say martins is too old to play for national team when D DROGBA, ETO'O, ARJEN ROBBEN, MULLER, ENYINMA our keeper and many more are still there playing for their country.

Paul Pogba played as the youngest player in world cup, james also included.

This is what we can call a clueless man, too proud keshi. He no get sense atal. A good coach will always want better squard for his team and also listen to points made by others, you cant know all. fool u, keshi.
Re: Keshi Shuts Out Martins, Iheanacho From Super Eagles by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 23, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3, abeg flash me with ur number. Make I call you.
Re: Keshi Shuts Out Martins, Iheanacho From Super Eagles by adedayourt(m): 8:27am On Sep 23, 2014
Agidi no go kill dis man

2 Likes

Re: Keshi Shuts Out Martins, Iheanacho From Super Eagles by WoodcrestMayor(m): 8:28am On Sep 23, 2014
But there is place for Mikel Obiundecided
Re: Keshi Shuts Out Martins, Iheanacho From Super Eagles by aby1976(m): 8:30am On Sep 23, 2014
One thing you people should understand is the fact that Keshi would not like to see his (Keshi) downfall and wining matches is what he would be judged with so if he's said Martin is old and that ihenacho is not yet ready let's leave him to do his job. They are not going to sack us if he eventualy fails. He will carry his cross.Pray for SuperEagles of Naija. Thank u
Re: Keshi Shuts Out Martins, Iheanacho From Super Eagles by emmasege: 8:44am On Sep 23, 2014
lexdino: Toasts to me for making front page since 1412 BC without the NL app*raises glass but it fell from hand*. Onto the matter, wetin the OP say Keshi dey praise about Mikel this time around? Someone who read should please summarise because I don't read news that has a 'mikel & keshi' written on it.
u dey mind them? they are only happy when Mikel is no longer in the national team and I'm sorry to disappoint u, the young man would still be wearing the national colours. Have we ever asked ourselves why successive coaches (foreigners inclusive) have found it difficult to keep mikel out of the eagles?. You will still be disappointed after Keshi must have been removed, because his successor will still invite Mikel.
Re: Keshi Shuts Out Martins, Iheanacho From Super Eagles by Emmysteve(m): 8:50am On Sep 23, 2014
wacuc0: Gentlemen, can you remember the last time Martins played for Nigeria at the Calabar Stadium? He was tied, too slow and people were shouting to remove him. That he is scoring in USA does not make him good enough to play for Super Eagles. The same way Thiery Henry can not be called to France National Team. For Ihenacho, calling him now might spoil the show. You can not gamble with a young player's future. Keshi is a professional and he knows this. Since he has not established himself (Iheanacho) yet in his (Man City) team as a senior player, any poor performance in the national team will ruin his career. All of us will now shout, why did Keshi used him. Everything has its time. Just wait a little his time will come.

People are shouting Keshi is working with luck. Good enough, without lucky on your side you can never make a progress no matter how good you are. This luck is sometimes called GRACE. People bear child and give them names like LUCKY not HARDWORK. But only luck can not win the game, Keshi- He did it as a player in NNB and as SE captian, He did it in Benlgium, He did it in France, He did it as an aisstant coach to Amodu, he did it in Togo and he did it in Mali also has done it in Nigeria. This luck must be too much for one man. Why not support him with his luck.
The only sensible comment so far.

Don't mind the haters.

1 Like

Re: Keshi Shuts Out Martins, Iheanacho From Super Eagles by sako28: 8:50am On Sep 23, 2014
emmasege: u dey mind them? they are only happy when Mikel is no longer in the national team and I'm sorry to disappoint u, the young man would still be wearing the national colours. Have we ever asked ourselves why successive coaches (foreigners inclusive) have found it difficult to keep mikel out of the eagles?. You will still be disappointed after Keshi must have been removed, because his successor will still invite Mikel.

Obafemi is old and can't fit into SE, Let us be truthful. Major league is not a tough league. Is like big fish in a small pond. But he need Ihenacho into SE.
Re: Keshi Shuts Out Martins, Iheanacho From Super Eagles by Emmysteve(m): 8:57am On Sep 23, 2014
What you haters failed to realize is Martins was given an opportunity to play in Calabar but he blew it away, running like a headless chicken inside pitch. He almost cost us that match, thanks to Nnamdi Oduamadi late minute goal. Obafemi is not a super eagles material hoha.
Re: Keshi Shuts Out Martins, Iheanacho From Super Eagles by papaejima2: 8:59am On Sep 23, 2014
[b][/b]So because he won AFCON, he can coach for as long as he wants even though he clearly has taken Nigeria to the farthest he can? Just One win in the last eleven matches and this man is still keeping his job? One win in Eleven Matches?

1 Like

Re: Keshi Shuts Out Martins, Iheanacho From Super Eagles by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 23, 2014
born2fuck: Keshi should leave policy alone, pirlo has older as he is, still number. One player for his national team, when player are performing, they deserve the green,white,green country. Iheanacho, Uche, and martins will demolish the rest of country home and away playing in our group, even Mikel wey dem dey call snail go turn to antelop by the time he see better player

Epileptic patient
Re: Keshi Shuts Out Martins, Iheanacho From Super Eagles by McLuhan(m): 9:04am On Sep 23, 2014
This is idiocy personified. Iheanacho is too young; Martins is too old. It's only a clueless football federation that can tolerate this level of bias and incompetence in a manager. Quote me: Keshi was just lucky to win the Nations Cup. Other countries know this. That is why South Africa refused to offer him a job. Apparently, the misfits in the NFF are too dull to realise this.
Re: Keshi Shuts Out Martins, Iheanacho From Super Eagles by obibanks: 9:11am On Sep 23, 2014
This coach get wahala, it's when England gives iheanacho citizenship and give him the opportunity to represent their national team that's when he Wud say d boy turned Nigeria down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keshi Shuts Out Martins, Iheanacho From Super Eagles by jomoh: 9:11am On Sep 23, 2014
Lily4star where are u o please come and help me interpret what this drunk of a coach is saying cos I don't understand o.

Is Martins older than Ameobi or aw many of the bench warming players he has is a regular starter in their respective clubs for him to say nacho hasn't gained a first team jersey.
Re: Keshi Shuts Out Martins, Iheanacho From Super Eagles by born2boink(m): 9:18am On Sep 23, 2014
mobuch:

Epileptic patient
this guy don run mad, na the only son wey you dey sing around the street bi that, you dey sing epileptic patient up and down
Re: Keshi Shuts Out Martins, Iheanacho From Super Eagles by born2boink(m): 9:20am On Sep 23, 2014
mobuch:

Epileptic patient
make I give you callmespices make she fire ur yeye dick so your brain go fit return to normal, I pity the person wey born U
Re: Keshi Shuts Out Martins, Iheanacho From Super Eagles by repogirl(f): 9:29am On Sep 23, 2014
All Nigerians want is great game from the eagles, I can only hope Keshi knows what he's doing? So far, I'm not exactly convinced, by the way what age was Mikel when he began to play for eagles? Wasn't he also picked straight from the under 17 team? This keshi sef..... Talent is staring you in the face and you are doing shakara..... Nigerians are watching, be ready for the insults of your life if your eagles don't begin performing better!
Re: Keshi Shuts Out Martins, Iheanacho From Super Eagles by Damsman10(m): 9:32am On Sep 23, 2014
LadiesPet: Shola Ameobi is older than Obafemi Martins yet he still plays old shola.

Meanwhile Obafemi martins is better than the whole Eagles team put together including that snail called Mikel Obi

exactly, a team without players should be happy to receive both old and young into their squad...

#SMH... 1 player is 2 old, the other is 2 young,

then who u wan con put
Re: Keshi Shuts Out Martins, Iheanacho From Super Eagles by heatmeup(f): 9:34am On Sep 23, 2014
here is my reply "are you really that dumb?" culled from louis van gaal ajax
Re: Keshi Shuts Out Martins, Iheanacho From Super Eagles by Goke7: 9:36am On Sep 23, 2014
I think instead of blaming keshi, the nff should be blamed, our administrators are the ones spoiling our football, they have no plan for the future of Nigerian football, the only plan they have is to wait till six months to any world cup to get a foreign coach who will bolt away after the world cup.

Truth be told, nff does not have a replacement for keshi, if they had, they would have confidently sacked keshi after the world cup, where does it happened anywhere in the world that a coach will be handling a team without a contract . Nff cannot even employ a foreign coach now, they can't afford it when paying keshi 5m a month is even an headache, I hear folks touting names like siasia, am sure FIFA can even ban Nigeria if we go ahead to replace a coach who won the nations cup and a second round finish in the world cup whether its luck or not, with a coach who could not qualify for Nations cup, this does not make sense at all.

The Nff is responsible for all this mess and even keshi knows it and that's why keshi will continue to make a meal of this mess.

2 Likes

Re: Keshi Shuts Out Martins, Iheanacho From Super Eagles by Damsman10(m): 9:45am On Sep 23, 2014
wacuc0: For Ihenacho, calling him now might spoil the show. You can not gamble with a young player's future. Keshi is a professional and he knows this. Since he has not established himself (Iheanacho) yet in his (Man City) team as a senior player, any poor performance in the national team will ruin his career. All of us will now shout, why did Keshi used him. Everything has its time. Just wait a little his time will come..

what if he performs well, u don't think it will boost his man city career...

1 Like

Re: Keshi Shuts Out Martins, Iheanacho From Super Eagles by emmabest2000(m): 9:48am On Sep 23, 2014
If we fail to qualify for NationsCup , Siasia will take over from this block headed Keshi ...
Re: Keshi Shuts Out Martins, Iheanacho From Super Eagles by shinel(f): 9:55am On Sep 23, 2014
I don't like this boy called Keshi..he killed my passion for the Super Eagles..he his finally turning them to Super chicken..the pot belly coach needs to get the boot urgently!
Re: Keshi Shuts Out Martins, Iheanacho From Super Eagles by mpowa(m): 9:56am On Sep 23, 2014
Goke7: I think instead of blaming keshi, the nff should be blamed, our administrators are the ones spoiling our football, they have no plan for the future of Nigerian football, the only plan they have is to wait till six months to any world cup to get a foreign coach who will bolt away after the world cup.

Truth be told, nff does not have a replacement for keshi, if they had, they would have confidently sacked keshi after the world cup, where does it happened anywhere in the world that a coach will be handling a team without a contract . Nff cannot even employ a foreign coach now, they can't afford it when paying keshi 5m a month is even an headache, I hear folks touting names like siasia, am sure FIFA can even ban Nigeria if we go ahead to replace a coach who won the nations cup and a second round finish in the world cup whether its luck or not, with a coach who could not qualify for Nations cup, this does not make sense at all.

The Nff is responsible for all this mess and even keshi knows it and that's why keshi will continue to make a meal of this mess.

You need to stop this nonsense statistics, it is the statistics people like Keshi is riding on to take Nigeria for a ride. He won the nation cup doesn't mean he's good, Demateo won the champions league with Chealse where is he now.Siasia might not have won the nation's cup but we know what he could do by his past records, under him Nigeria play more exciting, with a pattern, team scores goals, unlike now when we have only one striker and he even play from 7. And yes he's less sentimental, he doesn't call bench warmers while leaving inform players from his squad for any reason

Better still I'd prefer the NFF invite a foreign coach, not because they're better than our local coaches but because our all our coaches use sentiments and Keshi is the chief of them all

1 Like

Re: Keshi Shuts Out Martins, Iheanacho From Super Eagles by Goke7: 9:56am On Sep 23, 2014
emmabest2000: If we fail to qualify for NationsCup , Siasia will take over from this block headed Keshi ...

it won't change anything my brother, siasia is not different from keshi in terms of character and man management, do you remember his clash with players like Vincent Enyeama, osaze and mikel when he was coach of the eagles? we forget so easily as Nigerians.

Some of the ex-players we are all touting as replacements for keshi are all stubborn like the big boss e.g. Oliseh, siasia and even okocha. They will never listen to your nff guys especially when it comes to the selection of players.

Truth is we don't know exactly what we want for our football
Re: Keshi Shuts Out Martins, Iheanacho From Super Eagles by Goke7: 10:05am On Sep 23, 2014
mpowa:

You need to stop this nonsense statistics, it is the statistics people like Keshi is riding on to take Nigeria for a ride. He won the nation cup doesn't mean he's good, Demateo won the champions league with Chealse where is he now.Siasia might not have won the nation's cup but we know what he could do by his past records, under him Nigeria play more exciting, with a pattern, team scores goals, unlike now when we have only one striker and he even play from 7. And yes he's less sentimental, he does

n't call bench warmers while leaving inform players from his squad for any reason

Better still I'd prefer the NFF invite a foreign coach, not because they're better than our local coaches but because our all our coaches use sentiments and Kesha is the chief of them all

you didn't read my post well bro, will u give nff the money to employ a foreign coach? you don't get it, there is no money to employ a foreign coach except when the world cup is six months away cos the Fed Govt would have a made a surplus budget for the eagles that year, you can't pay 5m per month regularly and you want to employ who? so you want a coach that will play exciting football and not still get u the result, even man u plays exciting football too. siasia hardly listens just like keshi and i don't see him making any difference, can you tell me the team he's coaching now or has the national team becomes so bad to be handled by someone who has not been coaching for sometime now?

1 Like

Re: Keshi Shuts Out Martins, Iheanacho From Super Eagles by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 23, 2014
born2fuck: make I give you callmespices make she fire ur yeye dick so your brain go fit return to normal, I pity the person wey born U

Epileptic fool
Re: Keshi Shuts Out Martins, Iheanacho From Super Eagles by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 23, 2014
born2fuck: make I give you callmespices make she fire ur yeye dick so your brain go fit return to normal, I pity the person wey born U

Epileptic fool; spreading epilepsy since 1900
Re: Keshi Shuts Out Martins, Iheanacho From Super Eagles by born2boink(m): 10:14am On Sep 23, 2014
mobuch:

Epileptic fool; spreading epilepsy since 1900
I open my nyansh for you, make you come leak the poopoo wey dey inside , this one no be BULLSHIT, na Humanshit... Mumu yafunyafun, your time don expire

1 Like

Re: Keshi Shuts Out Martins, Iheanacho From Super Eagles by mpowa(m): 10:15am On Sep 23, 2014
Goke7:

you didn't read my post well bro, will u give nff the money to employ a foreign coach? you don't get it, there is no money to employ a foreign coach except when the world cup is six months away cos the Fed Govt would have a made a surplus budget for the eagles that year, you can't pay 5m per month regularly and you want to employ who? so you want a coach that will play exciting football and not still get u the result, even man u plays exciting football too. siasia hardly listens just like keshi and i don't see him making any difference, can you tell me the team he's coaching now or has the national team becomes so bad to be handled by someone who has not been coaching for sometime now?

The one wey come dey give us results nkor, wetin we they play, I'd rather watch the paint dry than watch super eagles matches, the man isn't building a strong squad for Nigeria, he's only after results and the results self no come again, what's happening to TB Joshua this days.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Utd Have Become Toxic Under Woodward - Even Guardiola Would Struggle / Amobi Okoye Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today / ‘why Zidane Should Not Sign Eden Hazard’- Chris Sutton

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.