Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,016 members, 7,814,467 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Please I Need Advice/help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please I Need Advice/help (719 Views)

Need Your Suggestion And Advice... Help A Fellow Take a life Decision. / Want To Start My Own Small Business In Lagos: Need Sound Advice, HELP! / I Need Advice On How To Start Selling Clothes And Shoes Like Boutiques (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Advice/help by jetinvestment: 7:05pm On Sep 22, 2014
Thanks

Re: Please I Need Advice/help by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 22, 2014
Why not sell the truck and get a smaller one?

Money realised from selling the big truck might even get you two smaller tokumbo trucks.
Re: Please I Need Advice/help by kennyman20(m): 7:38pm On Sep 22, 2014
agonbello: Why not sell the truck and get a smaller one?

Money realised from selling the big truck might even get you two smaller tokumbo trucks.

He seems to be a good businessman.. He must have thought about that before coming here.. The fact there is that he might have tried to sell it but the amount they price might be a turn off for him.. You know people behaviour when someone is in a dire need of money. They always want to take advantage of that to lowball him.. Op.. May God almighty help you ooo.. Wish you all in the best..

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice/help by jetinvestment: 8:00pm On Sep 22, 2014
No buyer for the big truck, i have tried... its not that the truck is not useful, it is when supplying to distributors in large quantity, but i need the smaller one to service our area, the factory location and ikorodu environs Please if there is anyone that has a used truck we can reach an agreement on how to pay... Thanks
kennyman20:

He seems to be a good businessman.. He must have thought about that before coming here.. The fact there is that he might have tried to sell it but the amount they price might be a turn off for him.. You know people behaviour when someone is in a dire need of money. They always want to take advantage of that to lowball him.. Op.. May God almighty help you ooo.. Wish you all in the best..
Re: Please I Need Advice/help by obiak4(m): 11:22pm On Sep 23, 2014
come to apapa tin-can area u will see people that are ready to pay u money 4 d truck as soon as possible that i can assure you how much is the asking price?
Re: Please I Need Advice/help by hedgesfun(m): 5:49am On Oct 04, 2014
jetinvestment: Hello NairaLanders,I am in need of your advice and help, I recently invested in ( PURE WATER/ BOTTLE WATER) this has really took alot of funds.. My new plant is located at IKORODU LUCKY FIBER. i have all the machines, 3 sachet water machines, and 1 full automatic bottling machine, my nafdac is out both for Sachet and bottle, i have a 27kva power gen set diesel and also 8.8kva petrol

Hello Bro I feel you and I really wish I could be of help buh am really not in that line however I think Ill also require your help here if you dont mind giving it, am also considering starting a pure water factory pretty soon buh I have not much knowledge or contact, so I will appreciate if you can give me your prototype and ideas and contacts of people that helped you with machine purchase and installations as well.
I will appreciate it a whole lot bro thanks a bunch
shawlerinc@gmail.com 08098151485

(1) (Reply)

Jack Ma: If You Are Still Poor At 35, You Deserve It! / Government Is Giving Out Loan / Sign Up 4a Payooneer Master Card And Get $25 Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.