Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

She Licks It With Her Tongue To Make It Wet N Stand Firm - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / She Licks It With Her Tongue To Make It Wet N Stand Firm (1986 Views)

Wet Latest And Funny Jokes On Your Whatsapp, Drop Ur Numbers / Hilarious Photo Of A Girl Twisting Her Tongue To Look Like A D / Human Tongue To Touch Nose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Licks It With Her Tongue To Make It Wet N Stand Firm by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 22, 2014
She holds it with her hand and
tries to put it into the hole but
it will not penetrate, then she
licks it with her tongue to
make it wet n stand firm. She
tries to put it in again and this
time it enters smoothly .... its
not what you think, she's just
trying to fix a thread in a
needle, may God forgive ur
mind, what were u thinking
hahahahahahaI i Don catch
uuuuu
Re: She Licks It With Her Tongue To Make It Wet N Stand Firm by ifaoni(m): 8:51pm On Sep 22, 2014
u got me bad.
Re: She Licks It With Her Tongue To Make It Wet N Stand Firm by banjicom(m): 8:53pm On Sep 22, 2014
angry this kind of old poo should be in d Jokes section!
Re: She Licks It With Her Tongue To Make It Wet N Stand Firm by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:58pm On Sep 22, 2014
philipstweets: She holds it with her hand and
tries to put it into the hole but
it will not penetrate, then she
licks it with her tongue to
make it wet n stand firm. She
tries to put it in again and this
time it enters smoothly .... its
not what you think, she's just
trying to fix a thread in a
needle, may God forgive ur
mind, what were u thinking
hahahahahahaI i Don catch
uuuuu
Gbes!
O ti ya wèrè!
Gbes!
You are intellectually mad!
Aiit!
You are romantically in-sane!
Last Bullet
Stop playing pranks if you don't want to break your head!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Licks It With Her Tongue To Make It Wet N Stand Firm by omolizzy(f): 9:43pm On Sep 22, 2014
Nice one.
Re: She Licks It With Her Tongue To Make It Wet N Stand Firm by Raypawer(m): 9:53pm On Sep 22, 2014
omolizzy: Nice one.

talk true nd shame bad guys... wetin ur mind think when u c dis topic!..
Re: She Licks It With Her Tongue To Make It Wet N Stand Firm by omolizzy(f): 9:58pm On Sep 22, 2014
Raypawer:

talk true nd shame bad guys... wetin ur mind think when u c dis topic!..

U knw now,I no need to tell u
Re: She Licks It With Her Tongue To Make It Wet N Stand Firm by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 23, 2014
omolizzy: Nice one.
I'm sure it's nice bt I hope dz thread does not release.
Re: She Licks It With Her Tongue To Make It Wet N Stand Firm by miqos02(m): 12:51pm On Sep 23, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
Gbes!
O ti ya wèrè!
Gbes!
You are intellectually mad!
Aiit!
You are romantically in-sane!
Last Bullet
Stop playing pranks if you don't want to break your head!
bros wetin the guy do naw
Re: She Licks It With Her Tongue To Make It Wet N Stand Firm by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:03pm On Sep 23, 2014
miqos02: bros wetin the guy do naw
He was playing pranks.
Re: She Licks It With Her Tongue To Make It Wet N Stand Firm by Ruq: 2:55pm On Sep 24, 2014
It was kinda obvious it's a thread cuz in the roddy way she don't need to lick it to stand firm except in special cases. It stands firm when she's naked.

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Has Set His Bride Price!!! / Jokes With Profound Meanings / Share A Quote You Love So Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.