Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,606 members, 7,851,063 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:58 PM

How Do I Install A Widget On My Ipad? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Install A Widget On My Ipad? (492 Views)

Help: How Do I Upgrade My Ipad 1 IOS 5.1.1 To IOS 6 Upwards! / How I Conect My Android To Tv + How I Display My iPad Screen On Tv And Projector / How To Flash Upgrade And Install A Blackberry Operating System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Install A Widget On My Ipad? by OwillyOscar(m): 8:21am On Sep 23, 2014
You can install widget into the Notification Center by opening notifications of your iPad by sliding your finger down, careful to start at the very top of the screen, and then tapping the 'Edit' button located at the end of your active notifications.

The edit screen is split into those widgets that will display in the Notification Center and those that are installed on the device but not currently showing with the other notifications.
To install a widget, tap the green button with the plus sign next to it. To remove a widget, simply tap the red button with the minus sign and then tap the remove button that appears to the right of the widget.
Once the widget is installed, it will be displayed when you open the Notification Center.

Will There Be a Separate 'Widget' Store?

Apple has implemented widgets by allowing an app to display a custom interface within another app. This means a widget is just an app that allows part of itself to be shown in another app, which in this case is the notification center.
If you want to see sports scores in your notification center, you can simply download a sports app like ScoreCenter from the app store. The app will need to support becoming a widget in the notification center, but you don't need to install a special version of the app. Once installed, you can configure which apps you want to show in the notification center through the iPad's notification settings.

See more at: http://trendymediablog.com/2014/09/how-do-i-install-a-widget-on-my-ipad/

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help On How To Change Gmail Password Using An Android Tablet Phone / Blackberry Q10 / My Android Flash Light Is Not Working Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.