Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,014 members, 7,814,459 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Maheeda Compares Her Bare Ukwu To Rihanna’s | PHOTO - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maheeda Compares Her Bare Ukwu To Rihanna’s | PHOTO (2152 Views)

DonJazzy's Hilarious Congratulatory Tweet To Rihanna / Watch Out! This Rihanna Photo Shoot Might Turn You To Stone / Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maheeda Compares Her Bare Ukwu To Rihanna’s | PHOTO by candiiville: 10:21am On Sep 23, 2014
Hackers leaked Rihanna nud£ pictures
online few days ago and Maheeda took it
as an opportunity to rate her assets with
rihanna’s…

She posted a picture of her bare ukwu and
rihanna’s on twitter with caption;
Riri leave my selling point ohhh…go sing u
sabi,abi na because I try sing too Oya no
vex!

See pictures and tweet(screen shot):http://candiiville.com/gists/maheeda-compares-her-bare-ukwu-to-rihannas-photo/

Re: Maheeda Compares Her Bare Ukwu To Rihanna’s | PHOTO by anyicee67(m): 10:26am On Sep 23, 2014
It's like comparing a lion to a rabid dog.

2 Likes

Re: Maheeda Compares Her Bare Ukwu To Rihanna’s | PHOTO by candiiville: 10:28am On Sep 23, 2014
anyicee67: It's like comparing a lion to a rabid dog.

In this case!who's the lion and rabid dog respectively?
Re: Maheeda Compares Her Bare Ukwu To Rihanna’s | PHOTO by okooloyun1(m): 1:41pm On Sep 23, 2014
It's like comparing Mikel obi with J.J Okocha.
Re: Maheeda Compares Her Bare Ukwu To Rihanna’s | PHOTO by 9jahubcom(m): 1:58pm On Sep 23, 2014
i see
Re: Maheeda Compares Her Bare Ukwu To Rihanna’s | PHOTO by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 23, 2014
M's Bum is hotter if nt cos she's casted hersef too much and Riri wuld be favoured more cos she's an international super star. But M's hotter

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING VIDEO : Bollywood Actress Gauhar Khan Slapped For Exposing Boobs / Hairy Nigerian Lady Queen Nonyerem Okafor Single & Looking For Love / Oshadipe Twins – My Reflection (tribute) To Her Twin Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.