Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,225 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

GLO BOUNCE FREE DATA - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / GLO BOUNCE FREE DATA (911 Views)

The Glo Bounce 30MB Is Fake. / Globacom Has Launched A New Tariff Plan, GLO BOUNCE. / 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GLO BOUNCE FREE DATA by yungblurd(m): 10:35am On Sep 23, 2014
I made a complain to Glo corporate this morning, below is it>>

Good Morning, Sir/Ma,

I salute your efforts on making telecoms services cheaper since the last quarter of the previous year by introducing the Bounce Plan. It came with a lot of freebies/cheap offers that left most of us craving for more, but to my dismay, we are getting less.

What really enticed me to Glo was the data; cheap, fast and "rest-of-mind" because it can accumulate and rollover unused data. But the past few months have seen that joy snatched away by Glo's management. From unrestricted accumulation, the data validity began to do decline to a free fall: seven days is acceptable and fair enough, but now it is two days which is obviously unfair.

I think two days validity for the Bounce data is unfair, o. It's like you are trying to make us a fool for jumping on the boat.

There are other issues like; having to wait for some thirty minutes before a text could be delivered (even when the receiver's line is closer to the sender) and data connectivity on the hundreds of accesspoints Glo has, but the top burning issue for me and presumably other Glo (Bounce) subscribers, who have chosen to remain silent (probably because they cannot squeeze out time from their schedules,) is the data validity issue.

As per your recent ranking by the NCC as the second biggest telecoms service provider in Nigeria, I say my congratulations to you.

I shall be expecting a reply from you and I want to believe that you guys have another innovative plan for us before the year ends.

Thank you,

Their email is corporatecare@gloworld.com let's petition them to revise their policies.

1 Like

Re: GLO BOUNCE FREE DATA by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 23, 2014
U still dey glo? U get heart o.

As a hot tempered man

I don port tel-tel!
Re: GLO BOUNCE FREE DATA by yungblurd(m): 4:32pm On Sep 23, 2014
stardragon: U still dey glo? U get heart o.

As a hot tempered man

I don port tel-tel!

I don get Etisalat, by the way, I just say make I do small good small na e make I keep them.

(1) (Reply)

Gionee M5 With Dual 3000mah Battery Announced, Will Be Available On June 10th. / Android Gurus, Pls Help Out: Notepad & Screenshot / How To Subscribe To Blackberry 10 Phones On MTN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.