Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,318 members, 7,780,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:06 PM

.. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / .. (10362 Views)

Schlumberger Recruitment For Trainee Field Engineers / Gyrodata Trainee Field Engineers / Schlumberger Nigeria For Graduate Field Engineers Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 23, 2014
ernike: U dnt assess a persons current action based on d persons previous reputation coz ppl change my dear.Now 'that guy' u mentioned v knwn d said person way b4 u became active on nl and corrects only wen necessary. Have defended d said persons cause in d past just as I v done here 4 d op b4 u came out of ur shell. By d way, who r u
undecided undecided undecided

Go look for someone else to fight with, I'm busy smiley smiley smiley

Op, I wish you success and hope you get all the info you need from solutionguy as he seems the only one with a clue..
Re: .. by davide470(m): 7:50pm On Sep 23, 2014
tolutweety:
@electr-ique..you deserve a mention.thanks for that call.
Chai.. How I wish I have someone that will be calling me everytime Oyel company invite me for interview! grin
Re: .. by tolutweety(m): 8:13pm On Sep 23, 2014
davide470: Chai.. How I wish I have someone that will be calling me everytime Oyel company invite me for interview! grin

Boss...why u dey use me play na grin grin. I still dey loyal to your govt. cheesy

MarvellousGod:
Op, I wish you success and hope you get all the info you need from solutionguy as he seems the only one with a clue..

Thancu dearie. smiley

1 Like

Re: .. by XketchDesigns(m): 8:25pm On Sep 23, 2014
How come it's only this guy that got called? We rest way apply nko?
Re: .. by slimtriggaman: 8:29pm On Sep 23, 2014
XketchDesigns: How come it's only this guy that got called? We rest way apply nko?

Excellent question, oya tolutweety explain
Re: .. by tolutweety(m): 8:46pm On Sep 23, 2014
XketchDesigns: How come it's only this guy that got called? We rest way apply nko?

I am so sure you dint apply for this. This is for the experienced field engineers.To me it dint matter that i was without experience, I applied... and I got the invite.

I believe what you applied for might be the Graduate Field Engineering position . I cant say why u were nt called but I have a buddy who got called n has the interview tmrw.I'm also sure he isn't the only person called.

So why not just solve the riddle by tellin me what position you applied for...and when.

cc: slimtriggaman
Re: .. by XketchDesigns(m): 9:11pm On Sep 23, 2014
^^
That's kind of hard to believe, if you don't have the required experience on your resume, I don't see how you will be called for an interview.
Except you trying to imply that they do not go through resumes, or the company like most of Nigeria companies is on a man-no-man basis, to get an invite.
Either ways, you are saying that BH is not a credible organisation, when it comes to recruitment.

Wireline is not something you can do a crash programme on, it's not your field. You're an electrical engineer with no experience in oil and gas, according to you, how on earth do you want to interview at a reputable organisation and not think they will make you within 3seconds?
Re: .. by tolutweety(m): 9:32pm On Sep 23, 2014
XketchDesigns: ^^
That's kind of hard to believe, if you don't have the required experience on your resume, I don't see how you will be called for an interview...
Yea..hard to believe. NO DOUBT!
...Except you trying to imply that they do not go through resumes, or the company like most of Nigeria companies is on a man-no-man basis, to get an invite.
Either ways, you are saying that BH is not a credible organisation, when it comes to recruitment.
I m not in a position to say anything about the coy yet. I just told u my experience.... and you are free to infer anything.
Wireline is not something you can do a crash programme on, it's not your field. You're an electrical engineer with no experience in oil and gas, according to you,
If I had the experience or it were my field,I won't be on NL asking for help on what I shld read.it's bn years I opened a topic on NL, I wldnt av done this if nt important.
.. how on earth do you want to interview at a reputable organisation and not think they will make you within 3seconds?

... I have to say I dint understand whatever you wrote there.you mind rephrasing that line?

Cheers bro.
Re: .. by slimtriggaman: 9:37pm On Sep 23, 2014
That's kind of hard to believe, if you don't have the required experience on your resume, I don't see how you will be called for an interview.
Except you trying to imply that they do not go through resumes, or the company like most of Nigeria companies is on a man-no-man basis, to get an invite.

Wireline is not something you can do a crash programme on, it's not your field. You're an electrical engineer with no experience in oil and gas, according to you, how on earth do you want to interview at a reputable organisation and not think

they will make you within 3seconds?
from previous comment by tolutweety, he said he has an insider, so maybe that's how he got lucky to interview for an experience position,or tolutweety speak forr yourself..
Re: .. by XketchDesigns(m): 9:38pm On Sep 23, 2014
tolutweety:
... I have to say I dint understand whatever you wrote there.you mind rephrasing that line?

Cheers bro.
Never mind. Best of luck with the interview
Re: .. by tolutweety(m): 9:38pm On Sep 23, 2014
slimtriggaman: from previous comment by tolutweety, he said he has an insider, so maybe that's how he got lucky to interview for an experience position,or tolutweety speak forr yourself..

Exactly!
Now..you can read between the lines.

Thanks.
Re: .. by tolutweety(m): 9:40pm On Sep 23, 2014
XketchDesigns:
Never mind. Best of luck with the interview
Thanks.
Re: .. by XketchDesigns(m): 9:43pm On Sep 23, 2014
slimtriggaman: from previous comment by tolutweety, he said he has an insider, so maybe that's how he got lucky to interview for an experience position,or tolutweety speak forr yourself..
Sure, I got that part. I just didn't think that will be possible.
Re: .. by Izontubo(m): 9:52pm On Sep 23, 2014
What does it take for one to be called for a test or interview in baker?...what oooooo....... angry....whats the criteria...because I have being applying for baker graduate trainee position for a long time now....rubbish!!!
Re: .. by Izontubo(m): 9:56pm On Sep 23, 2014
I want baker to imitate its counterpart halliburton in organizing sound recruitment....nonsense.... angry
Re: .. by tolutweety(m): 9:56pm On Sep 23, 2014
XketchDesigns:
Sure, I got that part. I just didn't think that will be possible.
Even NLNG sef get quota....
The quota ratio might be xtremely low for most reputatable coy,prolly merit considered before the quota option, but never rule out anything... especially in Nigeria.

Merit comes first tho'... Cos if u ain't good,the right connection might nt just connect wink

#MyOpinion.
Re: .. by tolutweety(m): 9:58pm On Sep 23, 2014
Izontubo: I want baker to imitate its counterpart halliburton in organizing sound recruitment....nonsense.... angry

...evn halli is just slightly better.they've got their flaws too.
Re: .. by davide470(m): 10:12pm On Sep 23, 2014
Izontubo: What does it take for one to be called for a test or interview in baker?...what oooooo....... angry....whats the criteria...because I have being applying for baker graduate trainee position for a long time now....rubbish!!!
Let me list out the qualities: A good CGPA, graduated not more than 24months, good extra-curricular activities in the Uni, leadership and team playing skills.. Put that in your CV, and I can assure you, that would make you cross the First hurdle! (Talking from Experience)
Re: .. by Izontubo(m): 5:54am On Sep 24, 2014
tolutweety:

...evn halli is just slightly better.they've got their flaws too.
I knw..but bakers is way out of this world....they are so runs inclined.... angry
Re: .. by Izontubo(m): 5:56am On Sep 24, 2014
davide470: Let me list out the qualities: A good CGPA, graduated not more than 24months, good extra-curricular activities in the Uni, leadership and team playing skills.. Put that in your CV, and I can assure you, that would make you cross the First hurdle! (Talking from Experience)
is it actually how recent one graduated or the age of the applicant?...besides I have being applying frm d first day after my graduation..... angry....wayo too much for the people body...
Re: .. by chemicstein: 6:46am On Sep 24, 2014
Bros your own small....I even took some courses to prepare me for their interview even learnt an extra language because I want to work with BH...still no show
Izontubo: is it actually how recent one graduated or the age of the applicant?...besides I have being applying frm d first day after my graduation..... angry....wayo too much for the people body...
Re: .. by ziidamsel: 7:33am On Sep 24, 2014
tolutweety:

I believe what you applied for might be the Graduate Field Engineering position . I cant say why u were nt called but I have a buddy who got called n has the interview tmrw.I'm also sure he isn't the only person called.
So u saying your buddy applied for Graduate field Engineer and has been called?
Just thinking no nlder has been called?
Re: .. by tolutweety(m): 8:37am On Sep 24, 2014
ziidamsel:
So u saying your buddy applied for Graduate field Engineer and has been called?
Just thinking no nlder has been called?

He stays in PH.and by now...he shld be on his way to the interview (if not there already).
Pm me...i can give you his contact for verification if you want.
.by the way,he is also a nairalander. (he is one of those I listed in my first post on this thread).
Re: .. by slimtriggaman: 8:59am On Sep 24, 2014
tolutweety:

He stays in PH.and by now...he shld be on his way to the interview (if not there already).
Pm me...i can give you his contact for verification if you want.
.by the way,he is also a nairalander. (he is one of those I listed in my first post on this thread).

Tolutweety please I am confused, can you explain well, is it for the 2015 Graduate Field Engineer position and how did he get to the interview stage?, was there a phone interview? Or video interview prior to this one, thanks
Re: .. by tolutweety(m): 9:06am On Sep 24, 2014
slimtriggaman:

Tolutweety please I am confused, can you explain well, is it for the 2015 Graduate Field Engineer position and how did he get to the interview stage?, was there a phone interview? Or video interview prior to this one, thanks

I won't want to speak for him.I ll call him later in the day when he is tru and ask him to come update us all on the processes and what he did.
Re: .. by TheRealAdonye(m): 11:26am On Sep 24, 2014
Na now I dey see this one o.. Oga Tolutweety, I hail..
Re: .. by slimtriggaman: 11:40am On Sep 24, 2014
TheRealAdonye: Na now I dey see this one o.. Oga Tolutweety, I hail..

Real Adonye please give us update
Re: .. by slimtriggaman: 11:41am On Sep 24, 2014
tolutweety:

I won't want to speak for him.I ll call him later in the day when he is tru and ask him to come update us all on the processes and what he did.

Thanks it'll be highly appreciated, information is the greatest gift to anyone
Re: .. by Izontubo(m): 1:39pm On Sep 24, 2014
chemicstein: Bros your own small....I even took some courses to prepare me for their interview even learnt an extra language because I want to work with BH...still no show
angry.....wayo people....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Job Offer: GT Bank Entry Level Programme (2:2 Minimum) / How 11,000 Jobs Can Be Created Using Public Toilets / Budget Approval Delay Primary Reason For Pending January & February Stipend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.