Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors (37508 Views)

OBJ Fights Back: Unleashes His Internet Warriors Against PMB. / A Word Of Advice To All "Igbo Internet Warriors". / Jonathan’s Igbo Internet Warriors Are A Disgrace To Humanity By C. Don Adinuba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 23, 2014
pascyj: If the PDP had not underdeveloped my country and failed in 15years, failed the youths,children,old like Buhari and Tinubu and me,they would have gladly retired,but no,they can't continue to allow the gluttonous pdp underdevelop.This is a task for all true Nigerians -the incorruptible young and old-Stop PDP. If the pdp had done the job, no youth would be unemployed.Vote APC,let's rescue the country we love.

Thank you jare, across Nigeria and in the South West PDP has failed us for many years. Things have improved under APC even if it isn't perfect and I hop APC will bring Ambode forward for Lagos and continue the development. Most of the PDP states are wallowing in pain and regretting that decision.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 23, 2014
tatiana009:

Thank you jare, across Nigeria and in the South West PDP has failed us for many years. Things have improved under APC even if it isn't perfect and I hop APC will bring Ambode forward for Lagos and continue the development. Most of the PDP states are wallowing in pain and regretting that decision.

You do know that APC and its predecessor, ACN, have been ruling Lagos for quite some time now?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by RebelLeader15(m): 8:50pm On Sep 23, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
Olori buruku ni e ni?
Last Bullet
You this illiterate cow with free data.
Are you mad? What's all this rubbish.....

Abi Ori e gbale ni
Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by jaytee01(m): 8:51pm On Sep 23, 2014
Billyonaire: I see nothing wrong in evolution of paid online campaigners. I feel its a better enterprise module than mortal combat as it helps magnify the candidate and create awareness to electorates without bottle breaking, stabbings or assassinations.
How can you see anything wrong with it?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
@op

This revelation is quite obvious to anyone with a keen sense of perception.

Who doesn't know that PDP and APC agents have infiltrated this forum? From Fashola lapdogs to Jonathan thugs. From Sanusi story mongers to Akpabio stooges.

Are we talking about those Buhari goons who won't let us rest? Everyday we hear that Buhari is an angel from heaven who should rule Nigeria for life since everybody else is a flawed, thieving politician.

Or is it the Okorocha vs Peter Obi e-battles that we see our beloved Igbos from Anambra and Imo engage in so Savagely?

The funniest ones are the Aragbesola bubble heads and their hilarious osun state picture rallies.

Before it was Eko o ni Gbaje! Now it's GEJ till 2329!

I just love my unintentionally funny Nigerians. grin

Well, man must wack. Do the needful until this shithole of a country implodes, disintegrates, or emerges with an entirely new crop of leaders.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
RebelLeader15: Are you mad? What's all this rubbish.....

Abi Ori e gbale ni
Na you dey mad
Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 23, 2014
chulla12:

You do know that APC and its predecessor, ACN, have been ruling Lagos for quite some time now?

Yes and Lagos is miles ahead of most of the states that PDP has been ruling for long even though they have a smaller population and some of them even get more money from the FG. This shows that APC is indeed a better option.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 23, 2014
tatiana009:

Yes and Lagos is miles ahead of most of the states that PDP has been ruling for long even though they have a smaller population and some of them even get more money from the FG. This shows that APC is indeed a better option.

Right from Nigeria's colonial days, Lagos has always been the most economically important city (if this is what you mean by "miles ahead" ).

Given the potential of the city, pretty much all the post colonial political parties in power have come short.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by dada01(m): 9:16pm On Sep 23, 2014
agabusta:

Its only political jobbers like you that prefers to turn Nigeria into a one-party country. Buhari is a far better option to Jonathan. Since Jonathan came on board, billions of our resources has leaked out via different fronts. These billions if put to proper use would have achieved a lot.

I support APC because I strongly believe PDP has failed us. And also because I want us to have an alternative to the PDP at the National level.

Since Jonathan came on board, the socio-economics of the country has been on the decline. Whenever anyone points to this, what his supporters does is to be churning out fake statistics.

I know some Jonathan supporters on this forum who has been looking for work for up to 5 years. Infact, based on this write up, I now know their source of income.

As much as I disagree with some of ur arguments, knowing fully well that there has never been a transparent government in the history our country compare to the government of the day.

Btw, my post was only my humble submission.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 23, 2014
jaytee01: How can you see anything wrong with it?
Cos I see no evil, unlike you.
Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by Tomak1nt: 9:25pm On Sep 23, 2014
Billyonaire: Cos I see no evil, unlike you.

Emejea....pls stop talking nonsense grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by jaytee01(m): 9:26pm On Sep 23, 2014
Billyonaire: Hahahahaha, so my name is now Chidi, no more Engr Okafor, of the Congodynamics Dynasty. Na wa for unah oh. No one, can demystify Billyonaire, you read his real name on papers, and watch news about him on TV, yet you cant connect the dots. Listen to me, Learn. Vote Jonathan, he is the next big thing in Nigerian Politics, even after 2019, he will be next most celebrated Kingmaker. Join the GEJ camp NOW.
Mr Chidi, u neva wake up from ds ur dream? Watch u on tv, Lol!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by Exjoker(m): 9:32pm On Sep 23, 2014
No wonder! these hired e-worriors wont let us rest on nairaland...now we know why people like...have been fightin an e-war on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 23, 2014
jaytee01: Mr Chidi, u neva wake up from ds ur dream? Watch u on tv, Lol!
When did I become Igbo for Virgin Mary's sake ?
Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 23, 2014
Everybody keeps saying that PDP failed and APC will be our deliverer.

Well NONE OF OUR LEADERS have been worth s..hit since 1960. There have been other parties before PDP and APC...so what the hell were they doing all this while? How much rot has been transferred over the years till date?

These old leaders, some alive, have recycled themselves under the guise of newer parties, some using Godsons to rule on their behalf.

APC, PDP, who cares?!

Why isn't anyone asking why we still see old failures like Tinubu, Buhari, Obasanjo, IBB, Atiku and co still having relevance??

The same people, the same process, only under new guises, but nobody cares.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 23, 2014
Exjoker: No wonder! these hired e-worriors wont let us rest on nairaland...now we know why people like...have been fightin an e-war on nairaland
if i hear
Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by RebelLeader15(m): 10:02pm On Sep 23, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
Na you dey mad
I will be very stupid to waste my precious time with a mother fu$kstard like you...
Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:11pm On Sep 23, 2014
RebelLeader15: I will be very stupid to waste my precious time with a mother fu$kstard like you...
fu ck you
Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 23, 2014
I blame PDP's underdeveloping Nigeria.We've been subjected to the pdp physical violence, it's just gone online and digital. Nothing new here. I'm not surprised. Change beckons. Vote Apc. Never give up.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 23, 2014
Paid e-warriors and yahoo-yahoo boys - 2 of a kind. They all make money from lies.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by Tomak1nt: 10:58pm On Sep 23, 2014
Billyonaire: When did I become Igbo for Virgin Mary's sake ?

chidi oooooo grin grin grin grin
say hello to uzuomaka grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by Houstency(m): 12:46am On Sep 24, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by Nobody: 1:14am On Sep 24, 2014
grin grin
RebelLeader15: Using Berem and Obiageli as case study, poverty has block their canals that they have sworn to Ogun and Sango to always support APthieves to conquer PDP
Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by sheniqua: 2:00am On Sep 24, 2014
Sagamite: Sincere9gerian, tomakint, Jking001, PointB and others (with your numerous monikers), you are busted!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

At least it is now public knowledge you are being paid to help continue destroying your own lives and pendusky's life. grin grin grin grin grin

Did you mean eko ile,ekoatlantic and the other errand boys for the Association of political con men
Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by Nobody: 2:23am On Sep 24, 2014
aljharem:

This is the exact way these APC people attack by using ethnicity aka Yoruba to twist the minds of Nigerians

I was caught in their online hypnosis as I am a Yoruba man first ! But never again, I hope other Yorubas open their eyes before its too late.
ori re ti buru. Alainise omo jatijati, oponu ayirada.
Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by MadCow1: 3:08am On Sep 24, 2014
Seun: The writer actually noted that people will be shocked when election outcomes don't match Internet sentiment, so the joke's on you for poor comprehension. Also, the Internet does influence people who are in a position to influence voters, such as journalists, celebrities, and activists.

Okay.. in truth I couldn't read through all of that long article cos I got bored halfway. Reason being my previously expressed sentiments which surprisingly you just pointed out that the author later agreed with.

Now what's even more interesting to me is: Why would a politician pay money to 'internet warriors' when they obviously have no real impact on the electoral process or outcome? Or is it not the same elections that brought in Obasanjo, Yaradua and Jonathan?

Using Nairaland as a case study, how many of its members are eligible voters!? How many of its members are up to voting age? How many have actually voted in any election? Or is it these debates that start with tribal sentiments and end with pictures of rusty Ibadan and gully erosioned East that would actually be useful to a politician?

The entire Nairaland has 1.2 million registered members with a healthy percentage of that number being users with multiple I.D's, how does this number impact on the 160 million plus population estimate we have in terms of votes? How many of the Nigerian electorates are even computer literate or even have access to the internet to read what these paid warriors write?

I still call bullshit on the article.. Nigeria's elections are influenced more by rigging where possible, buying group leaders like CAN, late Adedibu, Union leaders, etc.. who get their followers to deliver, ethnicity, religion and such than by what people write on the Internet..

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by sheniqua: 3:39am On Sep 24, 2014
steadyguy: i came across this wonderful blog online

very interesting and engaging

and its written in pure PIDGIN ENGLISH

the name is life4yankee

its a must see, you will enjoy the stories in this blog

Shotop
Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by Biafrarep(m): 9:18am On Sep 24, 2014
Hahaha, we Nigerians are very good when it comes to manipulation or exploitation. Yahoo is no longer paying and now comes this. Although I still prefer this covert assault on our collective sensibility than physical combat, arson and brigandage that characterised past elections. Btw I dont envy those internet wariors assigned to launder the image of Gov Theif .A. Orji of Abia, they have thier job cut out for them, even if he hires people like okija juju or Berem, they, surely cannot save him from the gutter of ignonimy that posterity will foverever dump him
Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by PastorAji(m): 3:38pm On Sep 24, 2014
Akalia: Become a transformation Ambassador of Nigeria(TAN),your reward awaits you.click http://www.tan.org.ng/onestar/register.php?id=169176

u dey craiz
Re: Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors by Sagamite(m): 5:20pm On Sep 25, 2014
PointB:

Jobless people can't seem to keep my name off their tongues. So what exactly is this Sagamice? Have we met? undecided

I don't need to meet you before I know you are a paid person selling your future.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Corruption Fighting Back And Its Effects On The Economy. / Femi Fani-Kayode: IPOB's Sit At Home Order Has Brought The East To A Standstill / PDP Loses Rivers Senator, Osinakachukwu Ideozu To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.