Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,449 members, 7,864,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:20 AM

How To Overcome Fear Of Public Speaking. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Overcome Fear Of Public Speaking. (491 Views)

10 Proven Ways To Overcome Temptation As A Believer / Is Speaking In Tongue Learnt Or Received? / Speaking In Tongues: What's That All About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Overcome Fear Of Public Speaking. by omasco92(m): 1:09pm On Sep 23, 2014
I will be given thanksgiven comming sunday and it will be my first time. Please nairalander, How can I speak with out fear.
Re: How To Overcome Fear Of Public Speaking. by nickz(m): 1:12pm On Sep 23, 2014
It's all in your mind bro.....try not to make too much eye contact with anyone,I usually look at their hair

But, you have got to have self
Confidence...SEE YOURSELF AS GOD sad
Re: How To Overcome Fear Of Public Speaking. by Youngsage: 1:22pm On Sep 23, 2014
omasco92: I will be given thanksgiven comming sunday and it will be my first time. Please nairalander, How can I speak with out fear.
Damn, not again?!

Ever heard of [url=giyf.com]Google[/url] before? No I guess. Mstcheww

Click [url=giyf.com]Here[/url] to know how to speak without fear. Thank Me Later...
Re: How To Overcome Fear Of Public Speaking. by asalimpo(m): 1:34pm On Sep 23, 2014
Just go in there and feel d fear.
You cant reason these things out.
The fear will subside and you'll b standg (hopefully).

(1) (Reply)

Its Has Always Been DONT JUDGE. / Praying With The Eyes Open. Sin? / Help: Just A Pianist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.