Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,876 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Amazing-this Makeup Artist Can Transform Herself Into Anything (photos) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Amazing-this Makeup Artist Can Transform Herself Into Anything (photos) (5060 Views)

(photo) Guys Would You Call This Makeup Or Fraud? / This Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless / See How A Makeup Artist Transformed A Woman With Burn Scars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing-this Makeup Artist Can Transform Herself Into Anything (photos) by Cyberbaze(m): 1:39pm On Sep 23, 2014
20 year old make-up artist Belinda Maines can transform herself into anything she chooses to.And its all using makeup .The interesting thing is, she had no training and does it for fun,showcasing her work on instagram ,until she caught the interest of the team behind BBC show, Doctor Who..She said

I just started doing this in my bedroom at night,'I've had no training, it was just something that I enjoyed doing. It's a fairly cheap hobby. I buy face paints from fancy dress shops and they only work out at £1 each. As well as that I use things I find around the house, CDs that I cut up, beads from necklaces, pots of glitter and old eye-shadows.'It's a horrible feeling to see all that work go literally down the drain, but once I've taken a picture there is no reason to keep it on,' she explained. 'A few times my neighbours have caught sight of me in the garden trying to get good lighting for a photograph. They stand staring with their mouths open. 'Once a man even got the rest of his family to have a look but I always get positive reactions online though.'They got in touch to say how much they liked my work, 'I would love to do make-up for one of a zombie movie - that would be incredible.
More at www.brandednaija..com

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Amazing-this Makeup Artist Can Transform Herself Into Anything (photos) by Cyberbaze(m): 1:42pm On Sep 23, 2014
More

2 Likes

Re: Amazing-this Makeup Artist Can Transform Herself Into Anything (photos) by sweettease(f): 1:55pm On Sep 23, 2014
shocked shocked shocked
*swallows*
Some are born with a scientific mind but people like this are just born with an artistic one... Very impressive.

5 Likes

Re: Amazing-this Makeup Artist Can Transform Herself Into Anything (photos) by echobee(f): 1:56pm On Sep 23, 2014
I love d first pics lipsrsealed
Re: Amazing-this Makeup Artist Can Transform Herself Into Anything (photos) by Cyberbaze(m): 3:02pm On Sep 23, 2014
That's creativity
Re: Amazing-this Makeup Artist Can Transform Herself Into Anything (photos) by Cyberbaze(m): 8:42pm On Sep 25, 2014
Re: Amazing-this Makeup Artist Can Transform Herself Into Anything (photos) by SugaryBelle(f): 9:39am On Sep 26, 2014
Its ok she uses her own face.
Creative
Re: Amazing-this Makeup Artist Can Transform Herself Into Anything (photos) by Dbestmax(m): 12:10pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ds gal must be a witch
Re: Amazing-this Makeup Artist Can Transform Herself Into Anything (photos) by fruityjojo(f): 12:16pm On Sep 26, 2014
sweettease: shocked shocked shocked
*swallows*
Some are born with a scientific mind but people like this are just born with an artistic one... Very impressive.
Re: Amazing-this Makeup Artist Can Transform Herself Into Anything (photos) by angelTI(f): 12:18pm On Sep 26, 2014
*Mouth agape... Creativity at its best!
Re: Amazing-this Makeup Artist Can Transform Herself Into Anything (photos) by Janeify(f): 12:56pm On Sep 26, 2014
Wonderful... creativity at its peak
Re: Amazing-this Makeup Artist Can Transform Herself Into Anything (photos) by Cyberbaze(m): 4:20pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ya
Re: Amazing-this Makeup Artist Can Transform Herself Into Anything (photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 4:32pm On Sep 26, 2014
Seun Show us ds on FP na
Re: Amazing-this Makeup Artist Can Transform Herself Into Anything (photos) by Romanciella(f): 5:58pm On Sep 26, 2014
wow...
Re: Amazing-this Makeup Artist Can Transform Herself Into Anything (photos) by Cyberbaze(m): 9:21pm On Sep 26, 2014
oluseyiforjesus: Seun Show us ds on FP na
na politics
Re: Amazing-this Makeup Artist Can Transform Herself Into Anything (photos) by tomiobj(m): 10:53pm On Sep 26, 2014
sweettease: shocked shocked shocked
*swallows*
Re: Amazing-this Makeup Artist Can Transform Herself Into Anything (photos) by tomiobj(m): 10:54pm On Sep 26, 2014
Change the section.
Cyberbaze: 20 year old make-up artist Belinda Maines can transform herself into anything she chooses to.And its all using makeup .The interesting thing is, she had no training and does it for fun,showcasing her work on instagram ,until she caught the interest of the team behind BBC show, Doctor Who..She said

I just started doing this in my bedroom at night,'I've had no training, it was just something that I enjoyed doing. It's a fairly cheap hobby. I buy face paints from fancy dress shops and they only work out at £1 each. As well as that I use things I find around the house, CDs that I cut up, beads from necklaces, pots of glitter and old eye-shadows.'It's a horrible feeling to see all that work go literally down the drain, but once I've taken a picture there is no reason to keep it on,' she explained. 'A few times my neighbours have caught sight of me in the garden trying to get good lighting for a photograph. They stand staring with their mouths open. 'Once a man even got the rest of his family to have a look but I always get positive reactions online though.'They got in touch to say how much they liked my work, 'I would love to do make-up for one of a zombie movie - that would be incredible.
More at www.brandednaija..com
Re: Amazing-this Makeup Artist Can Transform Herself Into Anything (photos) by Cyberbaze(m): 11:08am On Sep 27, 2014
tomiobj: Change the section.
There are moderators managing this section . they should know it qualified for front page.
Re: Amazing-this Makeup Artist Can Transform Herself Into Anything (photos) by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 27, 2014
Wao! This is impressive! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Amazing-this Makeup Artist Can Transform Herself Into Anything (photos) by Cyberbaze(m): 8:10pm On Sep 27, 2014
Nobleval: Wao! This is impressive! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Amazing-this Makeup Artist Can Transform Herself Into Anything (photos) by nikkyshyne(f): 9:14pm On Sep 27, 2014
Awesome. Some of the pix got me tipsy kinda.
Re: Amazing-this Makeup Artist Can Transform Herself Into Anything (photos) by Lolaabokoku(f): 10:35pm On Sep 27, 2014
Dbestmax: Ds gal must be a witch
gringringringringringrin
Re: Amazing-this Makeup Artist Can Transform Herself Into Anything (photos) by Cyberbaze(m): 3:50pm On Sep 28, 2014
Lolaabokoku: gringringringringringrin
Re: Amazing-this Makeup Artist Can Transform Herself Into Anything (photos) by kunlesehan(m): 6:26pm On Sep 30, 2014
It's scary in an ingenious way
but I wouldn't want to wake up in the morning with any of those faces by my side.
Lol
Re: Amazing-this Makeup Artist Can Transform Herself Into Anything (photos) by Cyberbaze(m): 7:43pm On Sep 30, 2014
kunlesehan: It's scary in an ingenious way
but I wouldn't want to wake up in the morning with any of those faces by my side.
Lol
Haha
Re: Amazing-this Makeup Artist Can Transform Herself Into Anything (photos) by 1960chic(f): 11:53am On Oct 01, 2014
This is not just a talent, it's a gift

Wow!
Re: Amazing-this Makeup Artist Can Transform Herself Into Anything (photos) by Morotov1(m): 12:06pm On Oct 01, 2014
Ingenuity and creativity discovered out of boredom.

Very good.
Re: Amazing-this Makeup Artist Can Transform Herself Into Anything (photos) by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 16, 2014
Awe-inspiring!
Re: Amazing-this Makeup Artist Can Transform Herself Into Anything (photos) by kendraloops(f): 2:01am On Oct 16, 2014
whaaaaat! You gotta be kidding me. Nice job though it'll be hard to believe she does all this without help.
Re: Amazing-this Makeup Artist Can Transform Herself Into Anything (photos) by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 16, 2014
Wow! Nice work of art kiss
Re: Amazing-this Makeup Artist Can Transform Herself Into Anything (photos) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 16, 2014
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked chisos!!
Re: Amazing-this Makeup Artist Can Transform Herself Into Anything (photos) by tuffgongjo(m): 6:10pm On Oct 16, 2014
This is awesome.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dos And Don'ts Of Summer Fashion / Why Do Nigeria Ladies No Longer Wear Pants / Truerebel Fashion Company Flood Nigerian Market With Fake Jewelries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.