Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Help A Brother Out! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help A Brother Out! (760 Views)

Hello Web Gurus, Kindly Help A Brother Out / Its Urgent! Please Help Your Web Brother Out / Pls, Kindly Help A Brother, Who's New To Web Design. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Brother Out! by sleekdude1(m): 10:39pm On Nov 04, 2008
Nairalanders/web gurus I greet you all for your many accomplishments, more greece to your elbow,

Pls sirs/madams i am in need of a stand alone blog, something of this nature www.problogger.com with similar features.ly have to invest for this

But the problem here is that i am broke and barely have enough to invest in this. So my fellow Nairalanders, plsssssssssssssss, do you mind helping a BOTHER OUT? its really important i get this now, plssssssssss volunteer.

Thanks in advance y'all.
Re: Help A Brother Out! by Seton(m): 11:18pm On Nov 04, 2008
@ will you register a domain name urself and i will give you a 50MB hosting plan with fantastico free of charge
Re: Help A Brother Out! by sleekdude1(m): 12:12am On Nov 05, 2008
Thanks dude! i also have a template i downloaded from Movable type which i would like you to used. soooooooooo, how do we start.

Peeps i am still open to more help.

thanks Y'all, keep it coming
Re: Help A Brother Out! by Seton(m): 8:11am On Nov 05, 2008
you can mail me with ur domain so that i can set it up for you
Re: Help A Brother Out! by OmniPotens(m): 9:10am On Nov 05, 2008
Nice job Seton. You just defined and portrayed brotherly love here. May God reward you in abundance as you help more people like this.

May you never lack.
Re: Help A Brother Out! by Seton(m): 9:37am On Nov 05, 2008
@sleek dude, am still expecting ur mail so that i set up ur account
Re: Help A Brother Out! by sleekdude1(m): 10:12pm On Nov 05, 2008
yes, seton, its a good thing you are doing thanks. pls leave you e-mail here so i can send you my domain name and the template i downloaded from www.movabletype.com and www.wordpress.org. thanks man.my email is humour_slim@hotmail.com
Re: Help A Brother Out! by Seton(m): 8:56am On Nov 06, 2008
@ sleek
I have just send you a mail

(1) (Reply)

24/7 Free Internet Access For Online Citizens / What Do You Intend To Achieve In 2009 / Как легко получить паспорт или водительские права РФ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.