Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,882 members, 7,956,327 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:04 AM

What Can You Say About Your Mom??(come Inside) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Can You Say About Your Mom??(come Inside) (1718 Views)

Parents This Is What Your Children Say About You Outside / What Was The Craziest Thing Your Mom Caught You Doing? / Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What Can You Say About Your Mom??(come Inside) by Sammyblaq(m): 9:40am On Sep 26, 2014
My Mum...
I came from my mother...but i cant never forget this day( in my Js 1) she canned me like 'if u want to die. Die!'. But the love still lives.
I was so stubborn...Upon all the quarels and misunderstandings we had but it was all for the tightness.
Even if am starved outside...but once i get home. I must see food.
Having lost her partner(Pop) last year...am now marrying her with lots of blessings and prayers from her. Mama wu nwanneukwum.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help My Wife Wants Us To Wait 5 Years Before Our Next Baby. / Mother's Daughter / Please Help: Was Caught Right In The Act, What Do I Do? Wife Must Not Hear This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.