Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,991 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Advice Needed:which BB Should I Buy - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Advice Needed:which BB Should I Buy (424 Views)

What Brand Of Infinix Phone Should I Buy? -ADVICE NEEDED / BB 10 will ground Blackberry / Airtel Bb Absolute Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed:which BB Should I Buy by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 23, 2014
Please Nairalanders,i need your advice on which type of BB phone i can get with just 15k,this is my first time of buying a smartphone and i won't want to make a mistake.And please i dont want an android phone,i want a BB cos i love surfing the net a lot and i might not be able to avoid the cost of an android data.I don't mind if the BB will be a London used,Nigeria used or brand new one,all i want is a better BB phone that won't cost more than just 15k and i will be able to browse and download with it very well.Thanks in advance for your response.
Re: Advice Needed:which BB Should I Buy by jokinexcel(m): 4:50pm On Sep 23, 2014
Go for bold 5 with glo bis of 1000 a month u go. Browse setey u tire. That's what I am using
Re: Advice Needed:which BB Should I Buy by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 23, 2014
jokinexcel: Go for bold 5 with glo bis of 1000 a month u go. Browse setey u tire. That's what I am using

Is it brand new bold 5 or london used
Re: Advice Needed:which BB Should I Buy by fathomberry: 5:33pm On Sep 23, 2014

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed:which BB Should I Buy by Mention(m): 5:47pm On Sep 23, 2014
With 15k, you can get the UK used of the following phones..
Torch 1,2,3
Bold 6
Curve 5,6,7,8
Bold 5 gives problems too much don't go close to it.. Moreover I doubt if you can get a UK used bold 5 for that price except you Up ya budget to about 18-20k

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy Alpha Video Review: Thin, Sexy ... But With A Catch / Please, How Do I Transfer Application From Phone To Memory Card: Samsung Galaxy / My BB Hotspot Aint Working On My Laptop Help !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.